Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 13-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Pathfinder

Would a French spirit speak to me in French?

...so odd. Would a French spirit greet me in French? Although I speak it, I am an native English speaker.

I'm wondering if this time it was my imagination. Although I have occasionally (very seldom!) heard short statements over the years - usually from relatives - I would think that language/cultural differences would fade out over time?? ...but what do I know?

Thanks for the input!
Old 13-05-2016, 07:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Oui, I would think a French spirit would greet you in French , especially if you know and can speak French !

Old 14-05-2016, 01:33 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhubarbrosie
...so odd. Would a French spirit greet me in French? Although I speak it, I am an native English speaker.

I'm wondering if this time it was my imagination. Although I have occasionally (very seldom!) heard short statements over the years - usually from relatives - I would think that language/cultural differences would fade out over time?? ...but what do I know?

Thanks for the input!

Hey,

You post a very good question.

First of all I will tell you who I am. Jesus and Buddha are my mentors. And my spiritual ears can automatically translate spiritual language into my own dialect or mandarin.

But once they lost that special function and a ray God spoke to me in his own language. I couldn't understand a bit about what he said, it's like a duck speaking to a chicken, after a few seconds my ears returned to their talented usual function again so that I can understand what he said.

My ears only can function this way in spiritual situation ,that is when I speak with a spirit. In human situation once I was accidently allowed to listened a bird language was translated to mandarin. I was sure about it because that voice was quite different from a human voice I ever listened. It was deep and strong.
Old 15-05-2016, 07:55 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you both for the responses

Jeremy how beautiful you were allowed to listen to the birds :)
Old 16-05-2016, 01:18 AM
Master
Your mind will interpret what it gets I hope in your language. After all, everything has to be interpreted by your mind.
Old 17-05-2016, 01:26 AM
Master

People do get e.v.p.s in other languages, so I guess it's possible.
Old 14-06-2016, 11:09 PM
Knower
I think if you are perceptive to spirit, the language does not matter - the intention will come across.

That said, I lived - not so long ago - for two years in a tiny French village. The stone house we lived in was over 300 years old, and had been mostly uninhabited for some time. It had been remodeled; was not a ruin, but its history was old, and the walls original. When we first moved in it had quite a few 'ghostly' inhabitants! One seemed to focus on my then five year old daughter, who is sensitive. She always felt watched and followed, etc. One night she told me it spoke to her in the bathroom - a man's voice, out of nowhere. I asked in English, "Really, what did it say?" She replied, "I think he said...'bonsoir'! Ha ha. That's when I told her never say anything more then hello or bonjour to strangers, in spirit or otherwise.
Old 15-06-2016, 03:49 AM
Administrator
Hello

As a Medium I have had many languages come to me. I have even had Morse Code in a message once come to me. I have had experience where in a semi trance like state I have typed out a message in a different language from any I have studied in. I have had Russian and German on a few occasions yet no nothing of them.

I think that we are given the ability of communications on all levels as we can find translations now for most any language at our fingertips.

Lynn
Old 15-06-2016, 06:14 PM
Suspended
Knower
So you are made "uneasy" by the fact that a French ghost would speak French. Depending on how old that ghost is or its location why on earth would it even know a lick of English.

You'll probably, depending on where you go particularly in the backwoods, encounter "French spirits" that speak a version of French not heard of in decades if not generations either in the north Americas or over in France due to dialect extinctions.

Besides many do, after all, says ghosts are the remains of spirits left behind. So a spirit stuck in limbo isn't suddenly going to be capable of speaking languages it didn't know while alive.

As Delsol said the intent will be there regardless if the ghost starts speaking to you in gobbledygook.
Old 26-06-2016, 01:55 PM
Knower
Personally, I believe that if French was it's native language when it was alive, it will probably speak French.
When life gets you down and you think it's no use, when you don't know who you are and you have nothing to lose, just know you have friends who think you're worth the while, and they always tell you "Why worry, just smile."