Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 30-10-2013, 09:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farallon
Just a word about MUFON they are notorious for not answering you. I have several "ufo" friends who have filed reports with them and they never get back to them. I too filed a report years ago and never heard back. From what I hear in the UFO community, this is unfortunately quite common with them.

With regards to what we would call aliens, I think it's ignorant to think of all of the billions, if not trillions of worlds, planets, stars and galaxies in the universe, that we are the only life form out there. Considering what our world has become, however, Earth is most likely the trailer park/face palm of the universe. I'm sure there are far more advanced life forms out there, millions of years ahead of us in technology and intellect.

Hehe that last sentence made me chuckle. You're right! Why would any E.T. want to visit Earth??? I believe there are some that do, maybe they experiment on us like we do with chimpanzees. As I do feel like we are a prototype of these beings...there's an interesting theory that talks about evolution basically saying aliens evolved from us. So we pretty much are the primates compared to them. Take the concept of breeding dogs for example...you breed a dog with the purpose to make the breed better, whether it's based on enhancing their vision, hearing, physique or even curing disease, etc. I feel that if these e.t.'s want ANYTHING at all to do with us, that would be it..some say that there are also E.T.'s out there that basically act as angels & involve themselves in the affairs of humans for spiritual or enlightenment purposes, & some just want to prevent harm from the planet pretty much..

About MUFON, I looked into it & didn't find anything. I didn't file a report & I probably won't. It's likely that no one has ever heard of my small town before..so I'll keep asking around locally & take it for what it is...
Old 25-11-2013, 08:59 AM
Astralyra

Extraterrestrials

I found contact comes through in a variety of ways, not necessarily with them having to actually come to earth.

My most recent experience which I also found a bit funny was in a pine forest in Western Australia. The funny part was my friend losing their calm, especially after always talking about wanting to get up close with an ET.

My friend was the first one to jump in the car and forget about the campsite tent and all. The 3 lights were high up in the canopies very silent but moving steadily, the lights must of felt us staring at them, they came closer, I was besotted with it all.

One of the lights came so close to me it was amazing, the friend I was with was too busy freaking out, I had no time to interact with it more than what I already was on an energetic level at the time.

But I find I experience more contact through different stages of sleep, brainwaves.
Old 26-11-2013, 03:25 AM
Experiencer
@Astralyra interesting experience! It comes as no surprise that you experience contact in different stages of sleep since E.T.s are deemed as a "multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon". & when you dream you are shifting realities & also explains how some experience OBE's & lucid dreams during the hypnagogic state of consciousness. Because we're accessing another dimension (the astral plane). & E.T.'s are interdimensional beings.
Old 26-11-2013, 06:44 AM
catlady

Boson i sent them a report years ago and got no response either. im in the uk though. at the time i thought it very rude.im not sure on the exact year now. i could send you what i remmeber via pm if you wish.
Old 26-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Experiencer
Hi Catlady,

I don't know how MUFON was organized many years ago but I believe it's better today. I will make sure your report will be reviewed. I will PM you.

Boson
Old 26-11-2013, 05:29 PM
catlady

what a scary form they send you. which i filled in most of...
im expecting men in black suits to come and drag me off any day now,and have all my e mails hacked into.
slighlty nervous having sent my experience off.
Old 10-12-2013, 04:22 AM
SmilingRock

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexa_summer
but that night we counted about 8-10 of those flashing "airplane" lights in the sky all at once?!!! Is that even normal? Or safe for that many airplanes to be flying in such close proximity to one another? There was no other explanation I could come up with at the time, so I ruled out that they were UFO's..but really, what else could it be? Anyone know?

Alexa, on my rural property we watched similar lights every night for over five years. Sometimes there might only be around five to ten, and other times there might be hundreds. I excused them away with every excuse I could think of, but they followed us too while we drove the roads (one time for over a hundred miles). Around my area the lights can be anywhere from about softball sized up to beach-ball, with a couple over six foot in diameter, and colors range from white to reds, blues, and ambers.

One night I took photos and video, sent it to MUFON too, but my report was unsatisfactory to MUFON since all that could be seen were the lights.

I have been told by friends in other countries that the lights are common throughout the world. I term them 'plasma orbs', but I don't know for sure what they really are. One of the orbs approached close to my truck and gave my wife quite an electrical-like shock that left two burn marks (I took a photo of that too).

In my region the lights are so common that we don't even look twice anymore when seeing them.
Old 12-12-2013, 02:48 AM
Experiencer
Wow smilingrock would you mind sharing the photos you took? It sounds like a really interesting experience. The lights I saw looked just like airplane lights & they were about the same height in the sky & the same colors, blinking white & red, but all you could see were the lights & couldn't make out the figure of them, seems weird if they were airplanes. Or maybe they could have even been drones...the NSA is watching. lol
I did a quick google search & the first couple images on this page is kinda similar to what I saw. & I have seen what looked like a drone before.
https://www.google.com/search?q=dron...off&t bm=isch
Old 15-12-2013, 10:05 AM
SmilingRock

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexa_summer
Wow smilingrock would you mind sharing the photos you took? It sounds like a really interesting experience. The lights I saw looked just like airplane lights & they were about the same height in the sky & the same colors, blinking white & red, but all you could see were the lights & couldn't make out the figure of them, seems weird if they were airplanes. Or maybe they could have even been drones...the NSA is watching. lol
I did a quick google search & the first couple images on this page is kinda similar to what I saw. & I have seen what looked like a drone before.

Alexa, later during the holidays I'll see if I can open an account on something like Dropbox where I can upload some photos. Most of the lights on my rural property stayed within around 5-15 feet from the ground (about 75 yards from my house; kind of difficult to not see them), while sometimes rising up 30-50 feet when being playful (chasing each other in circles), and some were at varying distances and heights that appeared to be miles high. Whatever they are, they sure are active little critters. :)
Old 19-12-2013, 05:42 AM
truestudentoflife

I do think I believe in ET's , but I also believe that our militaries are extremely advanced. They have much more technology and information than they let on to having.