Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-10-2017, 09:59 PM
Seeker

Have you ever noticed?

Have you ever noticed that the chasing-running and signs etc only occur when you're still in the experience, and that when we finally reach unconditional love it's all over? Does that mean they're gone for good, when we have "finished" the process? Have you ever let go and was surprised at what occurred between you two after? It's like all that chasing and running was just our compass in the experience.
Old 15-10-2017, 10:12 PM
Master
I don't think it's a compass, it's a clear indication you both still have issues to work out. One runs cos they're scared, the other chases cos they're equally scared.
As soon as you have worked out your issues, you won't get triggered anymore, and the need to either run or chase has gone.
Gone for good, you mean the other TF? No, you can finally get together when all/most of the triggering has gone.

The running/chasing thing is a weird one. I cannot recall who said it, it was either Abraham HIcks but I think it was a relationship coach: if you push like 70%, you do not give the other person any room, you force them to stay in that 30%. If you can draw back to 50% or less maybe at times, the other has space to move closer to you. Then you can find a healthy balance.
Same if the other withdraws, only leaving 10% of energy in the connection. It's like a vacuum that sucks the other one in to fill up the empty 90% (out of fear of losing even that 10%). But in doing so you don't leave the other any space to take up more than that 10% anymore. You basically force them to only give 10%. So you have to allow them space so they can even come back if they choose to.

Not explained in a short way, nor as well as that coach did, but comes down to that.
Old 16-10-2017, 12:09 AM
Suspended
My chasing.... I'd define it as a period in my life of growing up. I loved her. Idk what else matters nowadays.
Old 16-10-2017, 03:25 AM
Knower

What is funny is both are running. If the runner stopped running, the chaser would likely run. Any running shows neither were ready. The chaser was not ready either. I no longer chase but I started to get the numbers back. (????) That used to only correlate with that experience. I had 11:11 and 1:11 for 2.5 years and I finally Googled what it meant. Then when I really got fed up and I really did not want it, I started waking up at 4:44 am. That scared me and it left. It's been gone as long as I have been released. But the numbers are returning but without seeming to be connected to the 'whatever that was'. That experience is what correlated with the numbers and now it's returning just on its own. but other things that correlated too have not returned. yet. i hope they will.
Old 16-10-2017, 03:53 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxane9
What is funny is both are running. If the runner stopped running, the chaser would likely run.

I literally want him to stop running and come back so I can run. 😂😢