Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-11-2017, 02:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Question i have for years.

Hello all, first im new and my english isn't really good so i will do my best. Im not sure this is the right section to post this.

Years ago when i was 7 or 8 i can't remember which age i was im now 20. We were in france on vacation we were spending time on the beach. (Details i can remember perfectly) surfing swimming and a sunny day with no clouds. I was laying in the sand and suddenly i felt a hand on my back, that was weird because i was laying alone, i looked at the sky towards the sun and the sea. And i saw in a circle the face of my uncle. (That was the day he commited suiced but we didnt know then) we went back to the netherlands and a few days later we got a phone that my cousin found his father hanging in the room. He didnt hear something from him in 7 days so he went to look if he was home. How can it be that i felt a hand on my back and saw his face in the sky the day he commited suicide ? I hope someone can help me answering this questions and is there a way to contact the otherside or am i open to this side ? I think its possible, my girlfriend saw a woman at her bed when she was young and her mother saw it to. Again sorry for my english.

Regards
Old 01-11-2017, 02:14 PM
Master
Hello Luna1 and welcome to spiritual forums, your English is perfect. Your uncle was probably coming to say goodbye. Are you a spiritually open person? Anyway, at the age of 7 or 8 children are still receptive to the spiritual world and your uncle saw that. It is fairly common for people who are passing on to want to make contact to say goodbye and they look for members of family who can hear or see them.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:05 PM
Master
Welcome to the forums Luna1. :)
As strange as it may sound, your experience isn't at all uncommon. Many have experienced similar things.
Those who pass out of bodily presence into Spirit presence can still make contact, they just have to do it in other ways. He came to say Goodbye to you. They often will do this for those they love.
Feel Blessed and well loved that he wanted to take the time and effort to say "Goodbye For Now" to you.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for your answers! It really means alot for me.
Old 04-12-2017, 01:51 PM
Experiencer

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Hello Luna1 and welcome to spiritual forums, your English is perfect. Your uncle was probably coming to say goodbye. Are you a spiritually open person? Anyway, at the age of 7 or 8 children are still receptive to the spiritual world and your uncle saw that. It is fairly common for people who are passing on to want to make contact to say goodbye and they look for members of family who can hear or see them.
that's an interesting opinion.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Yeah, I also loved it. Quit unique!
Old 17-01-2018, 03:09 PM
Experiencer

I remember one of my friend's son having a similar experience. The little guy's uncle also decided to end his life. When I was talking to his mom (my friend) about it, I remember her mentioning how the nephew (approximately 5 years old maybe) sees his uncle, or the like. I just remember thinking how young ones can see things we can't, yet the young ones don't know how to communicate it or might not think it worthy of communication then.
Old 20-01-2018, 03:35 PM
Seeker

We have both a physical mind and a spiritual mind. For reincarnates the spiritual mind enters the fetus once the mind of the fetus forms. Upon birth the physical mind is in close communication with the spiritual mind. As time passes, the normal senses fills the physical mind and the memory within the spiritual mind fades.
Many times a departed soul will flow into a loved one. Thus your uncle could have occupied you body for awhile. They you will see or hear him. Later his soul will flow toward the center of the earth to be collectivized and digitized. He will then be ready for another reincarnation.
Some times a husband will enter a wife and coexist for many years until her death. Sometimes a dead child will enter his or her mother for awhile.