Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-12-2012, 10:18 PM
Knower

[!] Answer to many newbling questions [!]

My religious status is N/A as of now so dont ask, neither athiest nor anything. I've recently been see'ing many comments on the terms Jesus, God, Lord, etc. and what are they and what do they mean. Well the simplest metaphor to use to answer this question is:

Water can be ice, mist, liquid, rain, and snow, as God can be the holy spirit, Lord, Jesus, and Christ.

Hope that helped.
Old 25-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Ascender

What one may believe to be true ,(spiritually speaking), can cost us our lives ,( Pro. 16:25 There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death). if that was all which was needed to know, in order for one’s life to be saved, but it ISN’T! true, the God of Israel, Jehovah can be ANYTHING he wanted to be. Sadly MANY wants to believe what they THINK… to be true, Regardless of WHAT….Jesus said MANY TIMES! There shouldn’t even be ANY disagreement amongst “Christians” when it comes to Jesus, his Father, and the Holy Spirit. Yet there are, simply because MANY refuse to hear Jesus words. Instead of what their ministers falsely teaches. Even though many “claim” to be “worshippers” of Jesus.

Again, Jesus showed he WAS NOT the Father, and he showed he there WASN’T a 3-in-1 god. Here’s scriptural proof. (Psa. 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool) AND (Heb. 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God). Jesus will be seated next to his Father. AT Pro. 8:22-30, Jesus said he was “was brought forth”, and that his Father, “possessed me in the beginning of his way” he said at verse 30 “Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him.”

He said this also at Mark 13:32 “But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father” , IF the HS was a ‘SPIRIT BEING”, why wasn’t he mention, one way or the other? Jesus mention himself, as well as the Angels and humans. Jesus showed that it was him AND his Father we NEED to know, in order to gain eternal life ,(John 17:3). IF… the HS was part of a 3-in-1 God, he would have been mentioned. The HS is Jehovah God’s power to make ANYTHING, HAPPEN ,(Acts 11:24 For he was a good man, and full of the Holy Ghost and of faith: and much people was added unto the Lord. , here 2Pet. 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. And here 2Pet. 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost). PEACE

Old 25-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Niebla0007

Book1

Quote:
What one may believe to be true ,(spiritually speaking), can cost us our lives
Oh! Pls. spare the scaremongering that this statement implies.
And you wonder why nobody out of the group wanna hear any of this.
We are not children, we live on an age of freethinkers with all the infos and knowledge accessible if one only seeks what he/she is looking for
which aren't all in the bible.

What matters to everybody is their faith and how they go about it.

Quote:
Jojo, let me ask you
whether you have found the god within you? How?
How do you think an individual's spiritual growth/advancement is achieved?
This question is about your own spirituality, not centered in Jesus or bible inclusive.
Old 27-12-2012, 03:51 PM
Ascender

You said… “Oh! Pls. spare the scaremongering that this statement implies”. What’s said here , (Pro. 16:25 There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death). ISN’T someone trying to scare ANYONE, It’s the words of the God of Israel. Those who don’t want to “hear” Jehovah God’s words, be-it through Jesus or ANY other man he chooses, Has that right! Still they shouldn’t feel there ISN’T people here who DON’T want the truth…EVEN if it hurts. This IS a religious forum, where God’s words comes to those who DOES, want guidance from him. and Jehovah God USED, the bible to help the MANY who’s seeking , (2Tim. 3:16 and Pro. 3:5,6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths).

Those who feel they don’t need him in order to find their path. God isn’t MAKING, them serve him. that’s satan’s job to have many follow his lead, and get destroyed , (2Cor. 4:4). God ONLY wants us to NOT be fool by satan ,( Ephe. 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles, (tricks) of the devil). He doesn’t want ANY of us destroyed. This is why he HAS the truth out there , (1Tim. 2:3,4 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour. Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth). I’m sorry you came to a place where Jehovah’s words by Jesus and others, would be spoken. But those who follow Jesus can’t stop just because many chose NOT to hear it.

Jesus spoke words that MANY didn’t want to hear, especially false ministers ,(Matt. 23:14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation). And (Matt. 7:13,14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it). He also said… (Matt. 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven). Jesus showed ,MANY will be destroyed. Did that mean he was making a “scaremongering statement? , NO, he was speaking the truth. We’re NOT sent here for those who DON’T want the truth, Those who feel they don’t need God’s word. Again , we’re sent here for those who do. Peace and love
Old 28-12-2012, 12:48 AM
Niebla0007

You hadn't answered the question about your own spirituality, Jojo.
You just go on about the verses and verses,
while like you, I studied the bible,too.They aren't anything I hadn't read before.
How much do you know about the version you use, and the rest out there?
Have you ever questioned who it's editor is? (Because I do not think it is one of the prophets) Bibles are printed according to the religion who had it printed-every version is.
And what about the doctrine you are taught and what you follow,
or do you even have a doctrine?
or do you just sit there and listen to your preachers to tell you what to believe?
For the love of God,
do research, man. Do not be stuck with studying only one scripture if you want the truth. There's more knowledge out of the square.
I am not trying convert you (but I bet somebody did), just simply telling you that there's so much more knowledge and spiritual advancement out there than what you find in typical christian churches.

Good luck to you, and to somebody else who'd care to response further.
Old 28-12-2012, 02:35 AM
Glen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
You said… “Oh! Pls. spare the scaremongering that this statement implies”. What’s said here , (Pro. 16:25 There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death). ISN’T someone trying to scare ANYONE, It’s the words of the God of Israel. Those who don’t want to “hear” Jehovah God’s words, be-it through Jesus or ANY other man he chooses, Has that right! Still they shouldn’t feel there etc, etc,etc

I too see your posts and wonder what does this mean to you, yes YOU. I see this as a way to put up a smoke screen to hide behind or a barrier to separate.

I would rather know who you are and what your dreams are . Not how you can cut and paste the bible and someone else's ideas.

love and light
Old 28-12-2012, 04:00 PM
Master
Hey 333!

I don't know where your spirituality level lies but there are some great books out there to read.

I am still a Catholic but the yogi mystic Yogananda gave me a lot to remold my spirituality and religion. Even when I went to Christmas Mass I always apply his interpretations to the homilies and readings and I get a better experience.

I can tell you one thing that God is Pure Consciousness. When that Consciousness decides to move and manifest a separate conscious vibration comes out of that Consciousness. This Conscious Vibration or Energy is the Spirit of that Consciousness thus- The Spirit of God or the Holy Spirit. This Holy Spirit which is also God is going to be the substance of Creation. This is the burning fire of creative power at the center of the universe. So now you have God the Father and God the Holy Spirit. But because God can not allow this Substance to be soley a vibration and energy, God the Father secrets himself within the Creative Substance. So God is reborn in his Holy Spirit as the Son. The Son is the Christ-Consciousness, the offspring of Pure Consciousness (God) within all creative expression. But the Son is also God because the Trinity is nothing but God in relation to Creation. God outside of creative expression (The Father), God as the creative expression (Holy Spirit) and God within the creative expression (The Son).

Where does Jesus fit into all this? They say that you can't get to the Father until you go through Jesus or the Son. Jesus was a man who lived 2,000 but he is eternally in his own consciousness the Christ-consciousness. In every soul that consciousness is latent, but in Jesus it was manifest and evolved. Jesus the Christ was able to partake and still partakes of the Trinity as the embodiment of that Christ-Consciousness (Son). That is how Jesus is also God.
Old 28-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Master
www.nderf.org
Hey, 333. Since you are into numbers, you may appreciate this:
The number Nine, by a spiritual Mathemetician.

http://rickzepeda.hubpages.com/hub/Number-9

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 01-01-2013, 04:15 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niebla0007

Niebla , sorry, but I didn’t notice the bottom part of your response to my post, Until now. If I had, I would have responded, just as I had to the part I did respond to. To answer your question, everyone has their own definition of what being spiritual means. yes I have, the spirit of God in me. I found Jehovah ,the God of Israel, when I got tired of the wickedness and wicked ways of this world. Because I’m a caring and compassionate person, always have been. Who focus on the good in others, even if they show otherwise. I choose to allow Jehovah Holy Spirit to lead me in a way that shows those who’s around me. Of how evil, angry, and be unkind are traits I refuse to possess.

You don’t understand ,but my spirituality IS about Jesus and his Father Jehovah God. When I think of them, and the love I have for them. I feel strong enough to handle ANYTHING negative satan throws my way. I’m sorry my answer might not be to your liking. But I respond in the way I TRULY feel. I can’t speak concerning others, only about myself. And though you feel I shouldn’t “go on about the verses.” I post Jehovah God’s words because this is what he wants. Many are seeking, and want scriptural proof. IF I didn’t post his words, many would feel it’s something I just said. And I never said you didn’t study the bible, I don’t even know you. You said ,” They aren't anything I hadn't read before.” Great, then that means you’ve read that as a Christian I MUST post God’s words. I can’t lie and say the same, because there’s much of Jehovah’s words, I don’t know, so I won’t touch, until I learn and understand.

But any verse I post I totally understand it, I have to, if not then it would be Jehovah God I would have to answer to. Because it means my life as well as those who listen. You asked ,” Have you ever questioned who it's editor is? (Because I do not think it is one of the prophets.” Do you not believe those men of the bible actually wrote those books? Moses writing, the book of Exodus, Jesus brother James, wrote the book of his name. Jeremiah actually wrote God’s words down, by means of his HS ,( Jer. 30:1,2 The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD God of Israel, saying, Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book). Of course the bible wasn’t written by righteous men of old. But Jehovah’s words, in which he had men write, were allowed to be placed in this book called the bible.

If I just “listen to what a “preacher” told me, I would believe Jesus was the Father, even though Jesus said he had one ,( John 5:30). And all I’ve done since I’ve been a servant of Jehovah God and a follower of Jesus was research. This is why I understand the real origins of, the trinity, a hellfire, and Christmas. I have NO problem learning, accepting, and trying to apply it to my life. I’m humble enough to say I don’t know ALL of God’s words. But Jehovah and Jesus knows I’m ALWAYS willing to learn the truth. I’m not sent here to put others down, or show an ungodly- like personality. Again, I’m sent to help those who’s seeking the truth. Those with the spirit of Jehovah God would know if I’m speaking the truth, or not. Peace and love.

Old 01-01-2013, 04:31 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen
I too see your posts and wonder what does this mean to you, yes YOU. I see this as a way to put up a smoke screen to hide behind or a barrier to separate. I would rather know who you are and what your dreams are . Not how you can cut and paste the bible and someone else's ideas. love and light

Sorry , but I fear, no question, so I don’t feel the need to hide behind anything. It’s not important who I am. And as for you saying, you would rather know what my dreams are, would you really? If I told you my dreams were of Godly spiritual things. Like wanting to gain that gift of everlasting life. Or that I wanted the God of Israel, Jehovah to find favor in me as he did with men and women of old. Would you still want to know what my dreams were? Because you don’t seem to like the fact that I “cut and paste” the bible. Which I’m ONLY doing what I suppose to do as a Christian, Which is called proof. Again as I’ve said many times, I’m sent here by Jehovah God for those who truly seeking the truth. As I want to live, so do I want what God wants, ALL to live ,( 1Tim. 2:3,4 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour. Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth). peace