Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 18-09-2012, 03:54 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Would a conversation be easier than a dictated-channeled topic?

I bet it would, more casual at least and no pressure on either individual to perform or behave in any particular fashion.

Quote:
Or maybe a voice recorder is a good idea as well ?

Now thats one I havent considered, that sounds interesting, although I'd have to get used to the sound of my own voice too. Its just weird.

Quote:

I'd say if you feel a strong affinity for someone ,this greatly increases the liklihood of success.... even if you've not communicated....this affinity likely suggests a soul connection IMO

*Nods* Makes sense.
Old 18-09-2012, 04:16 AM
Henri77

Thanx for the thread... I haven't thought about this aspect of channeling in a while.
I studied-did mental channeling ... in spiritualist church ...

And have channeled spiritual-inspired writing...prob from higher self-source

but never as a conversation- interview with a specific known source,
And it could be enlightening.....

who witnessed the Pyaramids being built? How?
who went into the Burmuda Triangle (one way)
who is that in the UFO i cannot see

(I did once see through an ET's eyes, the interior of a craft) during a night contact workshop

Lots of unanswered historical questions that someone may be able to answer, someone who was there.

If I was a better typist, typing would be an option, and my pennmanship is awful when i write fast.......so i haven't pursued this quite yet

I imagine with practice ,one might be able to talk into a recorder... and somewhat tune out their voice, so as not to be distracting... or simply imagine it sounding like someone else who they're hearing

imagination can accomplish lots
Old 20-09-2012, 03:51 AM
Sangress

Ok, so I tried my hand at just recording an interview today rather than trying to directly channel emotions and all that.

I can't say it was too amazing, but meh. It's something at least.

So here it is.

Me: Ok so I start writing now?
Spirit: If you want.
Me: Right. So why not introduce yourself?
Spirit: You already know me.
Me: Yeh but everyone who'll be reading this won't.
Spirit: They cant know me from words anyway.
Me: Your not making this easy on me are you?
Spirit: Do I ever?
Me: Good point. I suppose I'll introduce you then. This is Baal, I met him by chance not too long ago and we've been conversing ever since.
Baal (Spirit): I feel like I'm in some AA meeting. What is the point of this?
Me: This just seemed easier than communicating with some random that I can barely make sense of.
Baal: Ok then.
Me: Why dont you tell us a bit about yourself?
Baal: I'm sure everyone already has their own ideas of who I am.
Me: That's beside the point. Come on.
Baal: Fine. I'm known as Baal among your people...don't look at me like that, sang, they are still your people...and rumors aside, I'm what you might call an incubus...? Is that the right term?
Me: I guess so.
Baal: Can I leave now?
Me: Yeh I suppose so. You weren't lying when you said you didn't like 'that kind of attention.'
Baal: I never lie...
Me: Sure you don't. We should do this again some time.
Baal: Yes, whenever that is...

(And he left.)
Old 20-09-2012, 04:06 AM
Master

I have never heard of Baal, but "incubus" that's a very unusual word... Does he explain what an incubus is in the context he is using it?
Old 20-09-2012, 04:32 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I have never heard of Baal, but "incubus" that's a very unusual word... Does he explain what an incubus is in the context he is using it?

I was wondering the same, after researching his name-title.
Is this really a healthy relationship for one to pursue?

This is the kind of question Mom's typically pose ... but one wonders who this entity really is, and what their game is.
Old 20-09-2012, 06:03 AM
Sangress

Quote:

Nope, but I'm sure I can nag him enough to tell me.

Quote:
Is this really a healthy relationship for one to pursue?

Considering hes only done good for me without asking anything in return for as long as I've known him, I think he's safe enough. If not then my bad *shrugs*

He's very clear when he speaks and I can hear and sense him loud as day, so I think I'll try and get more out of him just for the fun of it and then move onto someone else if I can.
Old 20-09-2012, 07:21 AM
Henri77

Well your "Mom" and the rest of us are sincerely happy to hear that.

We're all here to support one another and cannot always know what potentially benefits anothers' journey.
Old 20-09-2012, 08:45 AM
Master

I would like to have a chat with this entity if the timing should happen to work out. He is clearly of a different type that the ones I normally communicate with.
Old 21-09-2012, 12:42 AM
Sangress

Convo # 2

Sure WW. I'll ask him about it (he'll likely say yes, hes never said no before unless its something personal.)

Ok so I have another conversation, its a lot longer than the first and goes off track a bit and turns into just our usual chattering at the end, but oh well. It was late yesterday evening, but I hadn't had a chance to put it up here until now.

I've broken it up into chunks so the huge wall of writing doesn't get confusing. I was really surprised at the length of it (3 pages!) because we only talked for not even half an hour.

Me: So, what do you mean by you being an 'incubus'?
Baal: It mean's 'to lay upon.'

Me: You lay on people?
Baal: I lay with people, but on is relatively the same.

Me: So by lay with you mean sex right?
Baal: Yes, if you want to call it that. It's not the literal act though considering I have obviously no body attached to me. It's not a physical act.

Me: Ok, so why do you do it?
Baal: I do it because naturally I'm responsible for ensuring that life or fertility is carried over to unborn spirits and continues to be created and maintained within grown individuals. Like a bee to flowers, I take from one and give to another, both to sustain myself and them.

Me: Wait so you allow people to give birth?
Baal: No. I help them to remain fertile in a non-physical way, so they can bring new souls into this place and ensure that life continues for as long as possible without detriment to the individual.

Me: I'm not sure I get it. I mean you'd need to be in multiple places at once to do this thing for everyone.
Baal: I don't do it for everyone. There are others that tend to those that I don't.

Me: Ok, so how do you actually do it?
Baal: That's a little personal don't you think?

Me: Yeh probably. Can you tell me anyway?
Baal: I can, but I don't want to. It's important to me so I like to keep it to myself.

Me: Are you sure its that important? I mean you've already said this much.
Baal: It is 'that' important.

Me: Ok. So your telling me that there's a heap of spirits doing some kind of 'maintenance' on humanity's ability to procreate/introduce and maintain life by having 'sex' (but not sex) with them?
Baal: Yes.

Me: Intriguing, if not kinda hard to believe. Why wouldn't anyone notice?
Baal: We're discreet at what we do and its also best to do so while the body is asleep.

Me: And why is that?
Baal: It gives everyone a baseline, a way to see how someone naturally is and what they need rather than while they are active and everything in them is constantly moving and changing.

Me: Hmm. There are stories about incubus, myths and stuff.
Baal: There are. Your point is..?

Me: I actually didn't think you'd know about them.
Baal: You assume a lot.

Me: Well, you are a spirit...most don't really hang around the physical world to read up on mythology and such.
Baal: Not that you can see. We might all have our faces buried in books for all you know.

Me: I've never seen a spirit reading a book. I thought I was pretty well informed myself.
Baal: About what?

Me: Everything. Haha.
Baal: Your lucky I know your joking.

Me: Why?
Baal: Because I don't want to talk to someone who thinks they know everything.

Me: Maybe I do.
Baal: …...No you really don't.

Me: Your very picky with who you talk to.
Baal: You don't know anyone else I talk to.

Me: Oh right...well I stand by my statement anyway. You don't seem to talk to many other people.
Baal: I also 'stand by' what I said earlier. You really do assume a lot.

Me: Why's your name Baal?
Baal: Originally it was just a title of respect. Now it's a lot of things, most of which aren't respectful at all.

Me:Why do you keep the name if its not what it should be then?
Baal: Regardless of what it means or what others think it means, its still my name just like you have your name. I'm not changing it for anyone because they don't like whatever connotations are connected to it just like you wouldn't change your name if someone didn't like it for reasons that might not even be true. I'm not ashamed of my name and I never will be. I am proud to be who I am.

Me: That's some very strong words there. You seem kinda defensive.
Baal: I am defensive. Is there a problem with that?

Me: No. I just thought by now you would have relaxed.
Baal: I'm just tired. I can never 'relax' when it comes to you, especially when your doing this interview thing.

Me: Why?
Baal: I had a long night last night and your still new to me so I don't know what to make of you and you already know why I don't appreciate the interview.

Me: Why to the first two things?
Baal: You sound like a child, you know.

Me: Yes. Haha. But seriously why...
Baal: The long night was because someone was ill, so I had to put in extra hours for them. And I don't know how to answer that other question. Your just not what I'm used to.

Me: And what is that?
Baal: Associates mostly, locals that aren't attached to bodies and who don't have some morbid interest in documenting everything I say.

Me: I don't document everything. I'm sure you'll get used to it.
Baal: Again with the assumptions..

Me: Are you annoyed by all my assumptions?
Baal: No, I think its entertaining actually. But all the questions are starting to become dull.

Me: I've got a good one. If you could say something to the whole of humanity, what would it be?
Baal: Hmm. I have too much to say to humanity, but I think the most acceptable things would be 'don't believe everything you read, think about what you say more often and don't take things for granted.'

Me: Do I count as being one of the ones you'd address.
Baal: Are you human?

Me: Depends on which way you look at it.
Baal: Then I'll say no to the first, yes to the second thing and maybe to the last for you.

Me: Hey, I think before I speak!
Baal: Funny I couldn't hear you thinking...
Me: Thanks. -_-

Baal: Did you like my visit the other night?
Me: That was you?

Baal: “No of course not.” See what I mean by you not thinking?
Me: Ok ok I get it. But seriously your not just joking around are you?
Baal: No joke.

Me: Ok, well yeh I liked your visit, but you kept me awake for ages.
Baal: You were awake already and it was only 4 hours.

Me: Yeh, but still...it was meant to be my sleep time.
Baal: I didn't know you had a curfew?

Me: Your a real joker tonight aren't you?
Baal: I was asking a serious question.

Me: I can hear you trying not to laugh. Why didn't you let me know it was you?

Baal: I don't know. It seemed more fun when you couldn't see my face. Can we stop this now?

Me: What? You trying to make a fool of me?
Baal: No this thing. The interview.

Me: Oh so you admit to it?
Baal: I told you I never lie.

Me: Yeh well that doesn't answer the question. I will get you back for this.
Baal: I would like to see you try.

(And hes gone.)
Old 21-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Guide

Too bad he's not really into it. I enjoyed reading this.