Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-04-2012, 01:34 PM
12padams

Is it possible that the devil has a human form today?

Warning: I mean no offense to Christianity in this post however some could be taken so read at your own risk!

I have reason to believe that I may be speaking to what Christians call "the devil" or "Satan". The only thing is that it's in human form and has been ultra kind yet suspicious to me at the same time and is always talking about future events.

Basically 3 years ago I met someone on these forums (unfortunately this website lost all that data) and they pulled me out of my body and recalled over msn 2 events in order that I remembered from the experience. Ever since then they have been trying to convince me that astral projection is not just in your head and that all these creatures and spirits there are real.

Eventually "coincidences" started to occur. This person (I only speak to them over msn) tells me that I am a chosen one and will be part of a group of about 30 people to merge with... Well I am not allowed to say exactly so I'll call them powerful entities. Each person merges with a specific entity that has a specific power.

The person then told me that my friend Daniel had an entity inside him and said exactly which one it was (name, appearance and special power). When Daniel looked inside himself he was able to get the first letter of the entires name "p" as well as its special power (water manipulation) and its complete appearance.

Later I met someone on the Internet called "Christian" and when I started telling the person about Christian they told me Christian is also a chosen one. He told me that Christian has the entity with control over "mountains". The person had never met Christian before and when I got Christian to look inside himself he saw mountains with a statue of the entity on top of them.

The reason of my concern is the deadly accurate "predictions" as well as the hatred of yahweh (the Christian god). He tells me that he has met Satan and that The devil is not a bad guy. He tells me that god keeps Satan around just to cause people to worship him out of fear of going to hell. Last of all he tells me that he is going to kill Yahweh due to what Yahweh did in the past.

According to this person I am talking to all the gods existed and switched places of being in command every now and then. When it was yahwehs turn to switch over he refused and banished all the other gods to the astral plane. Now the chosen ones are supposed to free them through the process of "merging" and I am supposed to go along with it all.

I am told about an event in 2013 (can't say it since the person won't let me and it would be against the tos of this website) which I am to take part in and make the world a better place. While the world is at its worst point the chosen ones are supposed to come as saviours and lead/rule mankind in a new and improved direction.

One thing I have wanted my whole life more than anything is a specific power and without even telling the person they told me what that power was and that if I joined them I could get that power because that was the power of the entity I am supposed to "merge" with to bring them out of the astral.

Last of all here are some more things he said in general:
-Yahweh didn't create the universe himself but instead all the gods worked together.
- Nothing will happen on 21st December 2012
- When you die you go where your believe you will go. If you are Christian then you will be judged to heaven or hell but If you believe you will go to the astral then you will.

What do you all think about this. Btw I have no disrespect for your religion, infact I went to a christian school. I am just telling you about this in hope to understand if I am possibly talking to the devil.

Thanks in advance for your help :)
Old 22-04-2012, 10:01 PM
busybizarre

Hello. Doing ok aside from this situation? :)

So let me get this right in my own words and you tell me if im correct please.

You have met a theistic satanist and they are trying to convince you to allow yourself to be possessed by an evil spirit, and in return you will receive power.

If this is correct I have a question please.

What did they predict with stunning accuracy? Surely not just a power always wanted...

Wisdom says an evil spirit can relay your desires to another. Wisdom also says that evil spirits lie.
Old 23-04-2012, 07:39 AM
12padams

Quote:
What did they predict with stunning accuracy? Surely not just a power always wanted...

They predicted what 2 people would see when I told them to do the room technqiue and it was successful. They recalled two events during an astral projection experience the helped me with. They knew my ultimate power that I ahve wished to have over all others and told me that the entity I was merging with had this power.

They also have answers to questions that I have always not made sense... For example as a christian most of you should know about the creationist theory of the world vs the scientific theory. Both seem possible yet both have massive problems which are unable to be explained. This person had an answer to that and it fitted perfectly.

Quote:
You have met a theistic satanist and they are trying to convince you to allow yourself to be possessed by an evil spirit, and in return you will receive power.

Kinda... But they are not a satanist. They don't have a religion but they wish to make their own. I am not fully explaining everything here because I got in extreme trouble for telling some of the truth about this on another forum. Once I told the truth I then had to lie and say I was joking about everything so that further action wouldn't be carried out.

The idea is that in 2013 something bad will happen (I know exactly what/when but cant say because it's against the tos) which will put humans in a hopeless position. The chosen ones are supposed to save humanity and change things for the better. People will become open minded and problems such as war, hatred and sickness will be solved.

The idea is that I am supposed to allow this entity to merge with me to free them from the astral and in return I get their powers but must be responsible and perform actions to prove humans with a better life. I think this whole thing is crazy and the person is getting angrey at me because I am "blocking" this entity that requires my body.

Once I have merged I will still be in control but there will be no me or that entity anymore... We will be one.
Quote:
Hello. Doing ok aside from this situation? :)

What do you mean by that?
I am not crazy and have never and will never do the following:
Have drugs
Have sex
Smoke
Drink alcohol

I have a bunch of physical ailments which makes my life not worth living (I won't commit suicide, don't worry) and this person says that if I merge with the entity he can fix all that. Basically all my problems can be solved and the perfect thing I have always wanted to do will be accessible. Everything will be perfect of I just do what he says but I still lack belief and my friend (also a chosen one) and I have both had dreams of Christians telling us that these entitys are evil and we should avoid them at all cost.

My friend and I have a theory that we are talking to the Antichrist but according to this person "the Antichrist" is just something yahweh made up to make people avoid those who say he's bad.

Anyway does that answer your questions?
Old 23-04-2012, 04:04 PM
Enigmatic Spammos

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
Warning: I mean no offense to Christianity in this post however some could be taken so read at your own risk!

I have reason to believe that I may be speaking to what Christians call "the devil" or "Satan". The only thing is that it's in human form and has been ultra kind yet suspicious to me at the same time and is always talking about future events.

Basically 3 years ago I met someone on these forums (unfortunately this website lost all that data) and they pulled me out of my body and recalled over msn 2 events in order that I remembered from the experience. Ever since then they have been trying to convince me that astral projection is not just in your head and that all these creatures and spirits there are real.

Eventually "coincidences" started to occur. This person (I only speak to them over msn) tells me that I am a chosen one and will be part of a group of about 30 people to merge with... Well I am not allowed to say exactly so I'll call them powerful entities. Each person merges with a specific entity that has a specific power.

The person then told me that my friend Daniel had an entity inside him and said exactly which one it was (name, appearance and special power). When Daniel looked inside himself he was able to get the first letter of the entires name "p" as well as its special power (water manipulation) and its complete appearance.

Later I met someone on the Internet called "Christian" and when I started telling the person about Christian they told me Christian is also a chosen one. He told me that Christian has the entity with control over "mountains". The person had never met Christian before and when I got Christian to look inside himself he saw mountains with a statue of the entity on top of them.

The reason of my concern is the deadly accurate "predictions" as well as the hatred of yahweh (the Christian god). He tells me that he has met Satan and that The devil is not a bad guy. He tells me that god keeps Satan around just to cause people to worship him out of fear of going to hell. Last of all he tells me that he is going to kill Yahweh due to what Yahweh did in the past.

According to this person I am talking to all the gods existed and switched places of being in command every now and then. When it was yahwehs turn to switch over he refused and banished all the other gods to the astral plane. Now the chosen ones are supposed to free them through the process of "merging" and I am supposed to go along with it all.

I am told about an event in 2013 (can't say it since the person won't let me and it would be against the tos of this website) which I am to take part in and make the world a better place. While the world is at its worst point the chosen ones are supposed to come as saviours and lead/rule mankind in a new and improved direction.

One thing I have wanted my whole life more than anything is a specific power and without even telling the person they told me what that power was and that if I joined them I could get that power because that was the power of the entity I am supposed to "merge" with to bring them out of the astral.

-Yahweh didn't create the universe himself but instead all the gods worked together.
- When you die you go where your believe you will go. If you are Christian then you will be judged to heaven or hell but If you believe you will go to the astral then you will.

What do you all think about this. Btw I have no disrespect for your religion, infact I went to a christian school. I am just telling you about this in hope to understand if I am possibly talking to the devil.

Possessions....Demons can sometimes predict events with stunning accuracy not because they are all knowing but because of their angelic intelligence which can predict events by keen observation of the work that God and men are doing and by knowing how much influence they (demons) will have on the people (tempted, possessed:power, money, lust etc.) who will commit crimes in the near future.

For example all these illuminati/Masonic people and the majority of people living (sinners) their reasoning is shaped to believe in FALSE ideologies and sinful reasoning becomes normal to them. Conscience is in error, it is possessed, the devil owns them with his reasoning which they have accepted and made their own. Their reasoning is shaped by sins: power, money, lust, greed, selfishness, pride..... and these sins give birth to Satanic Ideologies.....and these ideologies beget Occultism, New Age Religion, Self Redemption (no offense; this is how I understand it to be)...So the demons move nations and ideologies. God and the angels also fight to move people towards good but if a free willed creature doesn't want to be chaste they will be lustful if they don't want to be a mother they will become killers (abortion) and in this way they become a member of Satanic army on earth and they will support and elect someone who has same reasoning and desires as them: blasphemous presidents, kings, government ministers, perverse doctors and teachers and follow FALSE prophets.
Old 23-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Quagmire

Have you ever asked if you and this entity that you are supposed to merge with once were the same? making this a reunion and not a "possesion". Just wondering and for some reason while I read this thread I thought about the Titans from Greek Mythology...
Old 23-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Master
sounds like the usual human archetypal patterning to me.
Old 23-04-2012, 10:33 PM
12padams

Quote:
Have you ever asked if you and this entity that you are supposed to merge with once were the same? making this a reunion and not a "possesion". Just wondering and for some reason while I read this thread I thought about the Titans from Greek Mythology...

Yes he did and wow your good... Your on the right track there! Apparently this has been planned for 100's of years. You know... I can't resist telling you so I will. The entity's I spoke of are the titans. I am supposed to merge with chronos (god of time) and if I do well... I guess no matter what happens I will be able to reverse anything bad that happens.

Still, the things I will need to "allow happen" are beyond me a little so I guess I am feeling a little guilty about this whole thing. I just want to say "am I breaking the tos by telling you this stuff?". If so I'll stop now and just keep it a secret and won't request your advice.

Quote:
sounds like the usual human archetypal patterning to me.

Last edited by arive nan : 14-07-2013 at 06:16 AM.
Old 23-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Gracey

Quote:

POWER IS LIKE WATER, TOO MUCH OF IT AND YOU WILL DIE WITH IN MINUTES, NOT ENOUGH OF IT AND YOU WILL DIE WITHIN DAYS.

think about it!
Old 24-04-2012, 12:39 AM
Master
Quote:

i suggest a perusal of Carl Jung's "Archetypal Theory" and Joseph Campbell's "Power of Myth".
Old 24-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
I just want to say "am I breaking the tos by telling you this stuff?". If so I'll stop now and just keep it a secret and won't request your advice.

I will advice you to ask those that you are already talking to if you are breaking the tos by telling me this stuff? but no matter what you are welcome to ask me any advice you want to... here or over PM.