Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 30-03-2011, 07:11 AM
Master

anti-gravitic technology being released soon

Woohoo! My favorite channeled group, the 9D pleiadians (through Wendy Kennedy) are saying anti-gravitic technology will be released, probably in about 9 months. Most governments possess this technology already but it has been suppressed.

I've been intending for my reality to include free or very very cheap energy in the near future for everyone. I hope this also means this type of technology won't be suppressed for much longer either.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:12 AM
Ascender

Well then, let us hope it comes to pass -- publicly. Even though this stuff has been around for decades...
Old 06-04-2011, 10:28 PM
ZeroPointField

More than decades. Look at some of the work of Osborne Reynolds, and John Worrell Keely from the mid-1800's to early 1900's. Some say this dates back to Atlantis. Look at W. Scott Elliott's books on Atlantis and Lemuria. They are on sacred-texts.com and are supposed to be some of the most accurate. Also Edgar Cayce on Atlantis. They both talk about flying ships that used this technology.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:08 PM
mac

But still there isn't a single, even small, example which can be publicly demonstrated....

I predict that a year on from now this will be just one more unfulfilled promise, just one more idea that didn't work out.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:21 PM
ZeroPointField

Mac, I'm actually inclined to agree with you. I'm very suspicious of channeled information. I've studied quite a bit about channeling and famous channels, and although I believe there have been some very accurate and talented mediums like Edgar Cayce and Andrew Jackson Davis and others, who have had some of their information verified years after they channeled it, I think that for a variety of reasons I won't get into now(mainly because I've been on the computer too long today already), there is a ton of channeled information out there that is inaccurate.

However, I do think that someday modern science will discover some sort of force relating to levitation/anti-gravity. If you read some of the work by the people I mentioned in the last post, there are some pretty convincing theories. Also, with the little bit I know about gravity, and other scientifically proven forces and phenomena in the universe, the theory makes some sense. From what I know, pretty much every physical force has an opposite, but gravity doesn't. Levity, or levitation/anti-gravity is considered by some to be the opposite force of gravity which has not been publicly proven or harnessed. Gravity is also considered by science to be one of the most mysterious forces in the universe, and from what I understand they still don't fully understand "why" it works. It makes sense there would be much more to learn.

You should look into some of Keely's experiements and research. There's some pretty interesting stuff there. I never expect anyone to take anything on faith, but if the hypothesis makes at least some sense, my opinion is that a person should at least be open to the possibility until the hypothesis is proven wrong to a substantial degree. Lack of proof is not proof that something isn't true.

I don't know how you feel about the actual theory of this idea, but I do agree that it probably won't happen in 9 months.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Ascender

Viktor Grebennikov apparently stumbled upon anti-gravity while experimenting with a particular insect/bug. Though he was a heavy environmentalist and never revealed to anyone which insect it was lest they all go extinct. I actually believe his story as well. You should read up about it.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:58 PM
mac

"I don't know how you feel about the actual theory of this idea, but I do agree that it probably won't happen in 9 months."

Unproven theories are simply that - not wrong and not proven.....

It was the original posting, a combination of prediction with a time frame coupled to a specific notion, that was never a runner.

I've lost count of the number of similarly bizarre predictions I've read - every single one came to nought.
Old 07-04-2011, 12:01 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
Viktor Grebennikov apparently stumbled upon anti-gravity while experimenting with a particular insect/bug. Though he was a heavy environmentalist and never revealed to anyone which insect it was lest they all go extinct. I actually believe his story as well. You should read up about it.

I'd be willing to see it demonstrated.

I could write a similar thing and say I won't reveal the full details for the protection of whoever, whatever.

Viktor Grebennikov has not provided any evidence....
Old 07-04-2011, 12:19 AM
Ascender

I don't believe he needed to. He wasn't trying to gain fame or fortune. He was very private about his investigations. But of course he's long since passed now but wrote down some information about his findings. All I'm saying is, keep an open mind.
Old 07-04-2011, 12:37 AM
ZeroPointField

ROM, thank you. I like reading about stuff like that. I will definitely look into it.

Quote:
I've lost count of the number of similarly bizarre predictions I've read - every single one came to nought.

Mac, I'd have to disagree with this about EVERY one being untrue. There have been a number of predictions by mediums/psychics throughout history that have come true. Edgar Cayce's medical channelings have been proven a number of times. Andrew Jackson Davis stated some specific information about Neptune and Pluto that was proven to be very accurate years after he channeled it. I believe it was Ingo Swann who used remote viewing(I know that's not the same, but still as mysterious I think) to describe rings around Jupiter before science had proven it. And then there's Nostradamus - I will admit I have not studied Nostradamus really at all, but I've seen enough bits and pieces to know that many of his predictions have been accurate, or so I've heard. I'm sure with research, there would be many other examples.

So although I'm very much with you in that probably the majority of these things do NOT come true, I don't agree at all that they never do and there's ample evidence to support that.

I think a big part of the problem with these predictions is the timing and method of revealment(is that a word? lol) they describe. To say this or that is true and will "someday" be proven(which is how the more accurate channels usually say things), but to give a specific timeframe seems troublesome.

Not saying you do, but let's say you believe that it's theoretically possibly to predict the future. From various research I've done, the more sound theory to me is that it's impossible to predict the future with absolute certainty, as people have the free will to change their actions and therefore change the future. I think some situations are maybe 99% likely to happen if someone's predictions are accurate enough, but most have a bigger margin of error and none are 100%.