Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-12-2016, 12:35 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
....and yes, the Whole Truth is but 'we see ourselves, and each other, in part' behind the masks we've adopted as identities...

The key is in the fact that the beginning is only in word--

Haha the beginning of the story is here in these adopted identities; they are the truth, anything before that.. What do you think we are living? But that life could of had any truth it wanted, such choices are vastly important as to what we choose to be true, which I mean both as a choice of an individual and a choice of god which allows our truth to appear different from THE truth so to speak-- Which truth did not exist until life created the truth--

As in what truth would have to tell unless you lived through it? And this would be a major hint at what I mean--
Old 19-12-2016, 12:36 AM
Ascender

it is the same hahaha--

*slaps forehead*

But there is still a crack in that window, like lightning in the dark--
Old 19-12-2016, 12:38 AM
Ascender

Ode to that fountain--
Old 19-12-2016, 01:32 AM
Master
....interesting that your quote of my sentence bolded the word is, but omitted the word "known", which comes after it:

"and yes, the Whole Truth is known but 'we see ourselves, and each other, in part' behind the masks we've adopted as identities..."

Pointing to the parts of an expression that remain, whether deliberately, or inadvertently omitted by the unique creative expression of an Infinite Creator known to us as FirstandLast...makes my point.

The Whole Truth is known, and embedded within us....or we would not know that "something" is missing

....and the hint always points back to the answer to the eternal question, Who Am I (we), if not these adopted identities?

Finding the answer to your question, "....as in what truth would have to tell unless you lived through it?" And this would be a major hint at what I mean--"....

The answer is not "unless you lived through it"...

...but that we live AS IT...."IT" being All That Is Life, Itself.

Hint: I AM THAT I AM AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO OTHER....

....means exactly that!!

The Life of "appearances" and the Life of "Reality" behind appearances is the same One Omnipresent Life, undimmed, uncracked, immutable, eternal, and Whole, from Alpha to Omega.

Ode to the fountain of Living Truth, still as vital as all Eternity.

We ARE God's choices....

Where'd the crack go?
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 19-12-2016, 02:33 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
....interesting that your quote of my sentence bolded the word is, but omitted the word "known", which comes after it:

"and yes, the Whole Truth is known but 'we see ourselves, and each other, in part' behind the masks we've adopted as identities..."

Pointing to the parts of an expression that remain, whether deliberately, or inadvertently omitted by the unique creative expression of an Infinite Creator known to us as FirstandLast...makes my point.

The Whole Truth is known, and embedded within us....or we would not know that "something" is missing

....and the hint always points back to the answer to the eternal question, Who Am I (we), if not these adopted identities?

Finding the answer to your question, "....as in what truth would have to tell unless you lived through it?" And this would be a major hint at what I mean--"....

The answer is not "unless you lived through it"...

...but that we live AS IT...."IT" being All That Is Life, Itself.

Hint: I AM THAT I AM AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO OTHER....

....means exactly that!!

The Life of "appearances" and the Life of "Reality" behind appearances is the same One Omnipresent Life, undimmed, uncracked, immutable, eternal, and Whole, from Alpha to Omega.

Ode to the fountain of Living Truth, still as vital as all Eternity.

We ARE God's choices....

Where'd the crack go?

Ah okay; let me say it like this and yet this will not satisfy your interest in what I mean though--

When we look in terms of forms, we have a formation capable of infinite potential; but what is personal is how these forms relate to each other, or the spirit of the choice-- In the form of intellectual knowledge, we would say how a non-linear personality translates itself into linear experience-- But this route of questioning will yield unending exploration and circular reference--

In my perspective, you are dancing around the crack looking at it in totality; you are missing the truth of the parts, or the cut in half baby; which if we were hungry would of been a totally different story--

And you see just that suggestion, as awful as it sounds; is to know in spirit whom you are a mother or king to; or where your loyalty stands in intent-- Your loyalty stands to god, but where does gods loyalty stand? And that cannot be explained beyond god, so must be explained within god; and thus the word of the voice is spoken--

But to truly go into this, in a way that does not end in circular reference; to meet the crack, of which I express in totality is the true cross; has a purpose of utmost importance to us, but such it has not yet been revealed, and only rumoured in our sacred texts, which if the meanings were truly clear would not have a chance to be dogmatic in enforcement--

But these revelations that end the questioning (or the questioning in the endless way, and into the question of spirit which is also the answer), I have to reveal details I consider far too personal just to say, and goes into things that would not be appropriate for this forum, because it deals with the core of all shadows and all apparent falsehood and its reason for existence.. but such the nature could never be considered family friendly, and such would cause great rise in either anger or heartbreak to the mundane mind, not that you couldn't handle it, but such is the case-- It is almost violence itself, or the root of all violence and sorrow, and not everyone must bear this to the same degree as I have to garner from its fruits (after all we are living this sorrow), but that the truth of forgiveness comes into play, and the nature of what is truly forbidden comes into play, and the meanings of these words are directly powerful when I say this, not preconceived notions of what they mean, but as an absolute description of the consequences of somethings existence in relationship to self as either a part of your own self or as a separate whole beyond self, which both these views are vital to our existence, depending on your relationship to the role of reality--

In this sense, you could say I am avataric, because I understand myself as I came from spirit, but that I am not alone; as to speak of something so hugely special, but special enough in my own heart to respect who I am--

If that clears up matters of this subject; because I talk about something beyond, but nothing beyond-- Like I can talk about myself beyond myself, but I am nothing more than myself; and I know why I would not want to be anyone else in any other position in any other creation, but at the same time do want to become someone else, move in position, and in another way of the same creation; but that other way is the same way I already am-- (do you see that there is a crack between all this? something you dance around but don't deal with directly? only courting death reveals such a thing so greatly) Not everyone is so blessed to be secure in the whole of creation, but I am also greatly tortured-- I am too vast to be sincere unless I am in the moment as I feel in accordance to my will, which was my fathers will as well; and so really my own will, this I know almost too deeply for comfort-- But it is my mother that makes it all too interesting, and that is as close as anything I will reveal on here on that subject--