Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-11-2016, 03:15 AM
Experiencer
Where do these tears come from?

I cry and sob almost nearly everyday and I am the most alive ever. I have never been happier and I have no-one. I have been going through this for about 7 years. I dont know where the tears keep coming from. Its insane!
Old 20-11-2016, 03:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySG
I cry and sob almost nearly everyday and I am the most alive ever. I have never been happier and I have no-one. I have been going through this for about 7 years. I dont know where the tears keep coming from. Its insane!

Where do these tears come from? -From you.

I remember my deeper cycle of release in this way. I think it took about this amount of time.

A river of grief forming my greater ocean of love..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 20-11-2016, 04:09 AM
Pathfinder
Huge hugzz ♥♥

The tears that arise from deep down inside us, is from the releasing of all the pain and suffering we've endured through out our life.
The body can only take so much, it is tired of holding onto soo much emotions so its releasing them.

When we are sad, or negative energy from others, or events in our life and past, we absorb it all into our body and system.
We swallow our words and our pain, ignore them and try keep ourselves from facing the emotions themselves, until the body cannot hold anymore or it is time where you are ready and able to handle the release.

its a release that we cannot control, if you are able to just go with the flow, and allow those tears to rise, the pain will eventually rise with them. The cries will become like a howling from deep inside, allow it to happen.
Once it is released, you will want to sleep for hours to days. You will not be able to cry anymore as much as you try to remember the past and memories, the pain will not surface.

And anytime you start to feel emotional, you will find the body will shut down and you will go to sleep. The body has had enough of emotional distress.
It is a life changing release. Go with the flow and cry it all out, sleep cry sleep cry..
Old 20-11-2016, 04:12 AM
Administrator
remember this....

One tear drop represents an endless ocean of suffering...... released

you are releasing the old in order to accept the new.

in your mind see a cup filled to the brim with all that is no longer needed.... now turn it upside down and allow the universe to take care of all that no longer serves you

when you have done this ask yourself, 'what nature is the cup in I'
Old 20-11-2016, 04:15 AM
Pathfinder
When I went through my own release. I had to hide away from everyone, no one was allowed near me, because if they touched me then it would stop me from releasing the tears.

I cried non stop for days, slept cried slept cried

The tears wouldn't stop, there was no thoughts, just tears and pain. the pain was so great I was howling and praying, it was coming from soo deep down inside.

After those few days, I had no tears left inside. I was able to move forward from that point on.
So try not to ignore or stop the tears or it will take much longer for you.

huge hugzz ♥♥
Old 20-11-2016, 08:52 AM
Master
It is better to cry the tears than hold it all inside because it may lead to depression and nervous breakdown. It is the pain that you are releasing from your body and your body choose to do it this way. I wonder if before this you were able to cry easily. I don't find crying an easy thing to do and one day 4 years ago I just slipped into a depression and my whole body was full of tears and very cold. I cried easily during that time and I slept a lot also for days on end sometimes. Be thankful that you can cry on your own.
Old 20-11-2016, 12:42 PM
Master
The tears come directly from a heart that was unexpressed up to that point.

It happens when we feel the deep love that 'passeth understanding' and get lost in peace and inner joy, marveling at God's total, amazing awesomeness.

It happens when we surrender the will to something greater than our limited mind/ego and let go of our notions of self.

The tears come from a deep wellspring within - so deep and eternal it is.

Tears are God's favourite beverage - He bleeds them out of me - every time I open my heart to Him.
Old 21-11-2016, 02:52 AM
Deactivated Account
Usually they come from your tear ducts. Lol. For me i went through that off and on for a year or two. Seemed like i was clearing old baggage and feeling ecstatic can make it happen to.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 21-11-2016, 08:03 PM
Seeker
Quote:

Hormones probably
Old 22-11-2016, 06:18 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

I'm at the same place as you are. I even cry on the street and don't care much if strangers stare at me. I can't hold it in anymore. Now when I think about it, it makes me laugh. It hurts and it feels good.
You're doing good. Blessings.