Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 07-02-2011, 06:08 PM
shifty123

Post how many right how many wrong

Gonna start keeping score.

Question : was, it a certain person who answered my cell phone? Wrong answer.

Others can keep score here as well.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:50 PM
Medium_Laura

I'm a bit confused at what you're asking. DO you want us to answer your questions? or simply post our pendulum tests?
Old 07-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Uhmar

Do you want us to ask you questions for YOU to test YOUR pendy with?
then we tell you if you got it right or wrong?
Old 07-02-2011, 07:20 PM
spirit72

hmmm I'm confused...?
Old 07-02-2011, 07:28 PM
aKuna

How could it not be a certain person....if someone answered it...?
not a properly formed question...
Better stated Did someone other than me answer my cell phone ? ETC
Old 07-02-2011, 07:30 PM
dogninja

it was an uncertain person
Old 07-02-2011, 09:15 PM
shifty123

I wanted to know if the pendulum knew the identity of who had answered a reply. I gave the pendulum the answer yes for one person and no for the other. The pendulum answered incorrectly.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Uhmar

conversations often loose something via interent misunderstandings of meanings of things.
this is definitely one of those times lol lol
Your answer makes less sense on this side then the initial question.
Quote:
I wanted to know if the pendulum knew the identity of who had answered a reply. I gave the pendulum the answer yes for one person and no for the other. The pendulum answered incorrectly.
you gave the pendulum the answer!!!!! how did the pendy answer it if you gave the answer?
I think you may be presenting the questions wrong to your pendy.

Did you say...
Is the first person to answer this post male ? then ask same with female
or
Will Medium Laura be the first to answer this post?
Old 07-02-2011, 09:34 PM
Medium_Laura

haha Yes she will :P

I have a great article on pendulums. Maybe this will help.

http://www.lovesedona.com/08.htm

Doing Pendulum Readings for Others
Until you have had a lot of experience with the pendulum, do NOT try to use it to get information for someone else. There are ways to do this but it is difficult because the information comes from inside the person using the pendulum, and in order to use the pendulum on behalf of someone else, you have to be very tuned into the other person. Anyone can use the pendulum for himself, but few can use it for others. So don't do pendulum readings. Instead, make it a personal tool for yourself.

Things that can Cause an Incorrect Response from the Pendulum
Poor communication. (inaccurate phrasing) The most important thing is how you phrase the question. For example, don't just ask "Is this water good for me"?" Be more accurate: Good in what way? The water may have both good and bad aspects. For example, you may be extremely thirsty, so the water is good for replenishing your body fluids, but the water could be tainted and later give you diarrhea. So state the question more clearly such as "Will this water serve my highest and greatest good?"
Asking questions that are too general: Don't ask general questions such as "Is Mary healthy?" Rather ask specific questions such as "Is Mary's diet causing her health problems?"
Being tired.
Forcing the situation. Using the pendulum even though the time or circumstances may not be right.
Being off Center: Feeling mentally or emotionally out of balance. You need to be in the right frame of mind.
Focusing too heavily on the pendulum itself, and not enough on the information inside you.
Being too close to high frequency electrical equipment (operate at least 3 ft from a TV or computer screen).
Old 07-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Medium_Laura

This is also a great series. Done by my friend Amy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTPk9iEw0-s

(there are 4 parts to this)