Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-12-2016, 05:12 AM
Experiencer

Why didn't I visit here earlier today?

I have a great life. It used to be a lot worse, I used to beg God not to let me wake up in the morning, and I'd cry everytime I stared into the mirror to see a monster looking back at me. But my life got so much better this year.

Except now, the bad days I do have feel so much darker after the luxury of living in the light. Today was one of those dark days. If I was off in the woods, out half-freezing to death with only a fire to keep warm, I'd honestly be so much happier. But I'm in the city until spring, staying with my mother-in-law to help after her surgery. And oh how miserable I've been today!

I have no advice to give, but I can sympathize with how you feel. A lot of folks seem down today, both in the forum and "real life", but at least this community has a way of uplifting the spirits. Maybe even ghostly kind of spirits.

Haha I'm so grateful to everyone making me smile.
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 14-12-2016, 05:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Yeah I don't like myself either. All you can do is accept that fact and learn to live with it (first stage of healing at any rate, and even if you don't heal it's easier to go, well, easy on yourself than making things even harder).... like these days I am just like "yeah I hate myself and I'm 100% cool with it"
Old 14-12-2016, 06:26 PM
Master
yep if i wz me wud i be my frind buddy ansr problyss no
wud i shak my arm say hw do u do if iwz goin2 meet me probly no
i thng mots pepel dnt lk thm selvs by god im 1 of thm i am
im tryn 2 get no me wot i sea i dnt evn lik it i dnt
moms demsa is full of verbl abus it me or my 2 siblin but mostlly be hw shsu a bad persn i am well nely evy day mow cud say
if i saw me in st i wud run mil i wud u cud say
di i luv my slf no
do i sea gud in my slf no
am i a bad persn probly u cud say gt tld it evry dayi do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-12-2016, 07:19 PM
Ascender

No one is in position to appreciate themselves; your judgements aren't your own, though your own they may convincingly feel like-- Why should how you feel about yourself matter, if you truly didn't like yourself change would come about naturally without option, because the choices in your heart would not allow you to be anything but your best self--

You have fallen for a mirror you have mistaken as yourself--

Think deeply upon why you do not like yourself, and see it is that you are unappreciated in every way, and see this thoroughly-- If you do not like yourself, than you do not like your creator, and you can never know love by a creator who did not create you the way you truly want to be, because then it created something that is not you as you--

Look deeply-- Self hate brought me to such realizations--
Old 14-12-2016, 08:25 PM
Knower

Hi Esmatt. No need to like" yourself" or any other "self". Feeling a need to be liked by others in order to feel complete is a trap. You get stuck in a circle,wanting to be liked and trying to be sociable and in fact you are just causing the very opposite to occur.So IMO its far better to have a genuine attitude of ,i dont need anyone to like me.This is me .Feel it ,dont act it.You should look inside.How bad can you be?.You dont have to be perfect.Be brave be real.Good luck.