Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 03-10-2018, 04:46 AM
Ascender
Another addition to the GRAIL diagram. I was using the circle as the actual eye for Ra, but to make an eye fit symmetrically inside the G it would have to be smaller. This is actually a .5 inch diameter circle centered from the tip of the pyramid. In most of the hieroglyphs of the eye it appears the left side of eye lid and the top, goes down .062 of an inch. Making the dip into the nose and also covering part of the top of the circle.
Old 04-10-2018, 01:15 AM
Ascender
Ok final draft here, and please retract my last message. The whole adding another eye to the diagram just wasnt sitting well with me (there should only be 1 circle). So I was thinking today about how the 1 inch diameter circle could line up symmetrically with the rest of the design. I think my problem was just simply "not seeing the big picture". I figured at first if a .5 circle is a 2 inch width eye lid, a 1 inch circle would be 4 inches wide.

I was at work but was writing down concepts here and there. The degree of arch was massive though compared the rest. I couldnt put together what size radius it was in my head like mostly everything else. I even had to turn to a mentor of mine with a quick drawing. He had no idea either, so I said "there has to be a formula for that", and he answered "Oh ya its a parabola!".

Quote:
pa·rab·o·la

pəˈrabələ/Submit

noun

a symmetrical open plane curve formed by the intersection of a cone with a plane parallel to its side. The path of a projectile under the influence of gravity ideally follows a curve of this shape.

We googled it real fast and do recall vaguely learning this in school, but really in this day and age no one needs to know how to make a parabola. Modern technology almost made this pass me by, but it was the only thing that fit. So the formula for a parabola is y=x/squared. Ok so if Y = whatever X is, and X is 1 (1X1=1). then Y equals 1. 1=1... infinite possibilities for this formula. Out of the infinite possibilities only in this single case does a number equal itself.

Also the line on either side is .438, the parabola overshoots 0. by .062.

Old 04-10-2018, 01:19 AM
Ascender
Am I doing that math right? Great at geometry, horrible at math....
Old 04-10-2018, 01:47 AM
Ascender
The angle actually looks closer to a ellipse.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:29 PM
Ascender
So after consulting a few math experts, I have yet to find out (Y=X^2). I am still wanting to learn how you measure one but put it on the back burner for now.

I was mulling over ancient symbols and possible relations to this same line. I kept seeing allot of uses back then with two A's, ARA, ATA, AKA, ASA, etc... It perked my interest because the image of the star of DAVID (another two pyramids shapes and D's make a circle), with the two triangles in opposite.

I had also been tossing around the possibilities of a mirrored pyramid. This whole thing has been about the letters in order and (like math) what you do on one side of a line has to be done to the other. So I just decided to draw in the upside down pyramid with pencil and see just what it looks like, and as soon as my ruler hit the mark it lined up with the horizontal line in the circle to complete the A shape. I thought ok this is something, and decided to try ARK as I already has the A and the R, but everything needs to stay within the 4 square inches and letters in order. I had remembered trying a concept of ARK with the K turned to the left, but it just didnt make any sense to me how it would fit with symmetry or philosophy so I dropped it.

I started at the top middle and lined it up with what at the time I was thinking the middle left. But it was the line coming from the eye of RA (.5 inch higher). It all fit perfectly though, the shape of this right here >"K" even shows a gap between the tip of the V and the line.

Old 11-10-2018, 12:09 PM
Ascender
I have been considering more on the parabola. If the Egyptians were using light and discovered that it will always reflect to the focus of a cone. They could use this knowledge for sound as well. I see a major potential in brass for this use. With a large enough brass cone, and with enough brass horns pointed at the parabola it would magnify the waves. I would be willing to bet you could get objects to move with the waves produced.

I have also been wondering if the tip of the brass cone is to a point, or cut off to allow air through.
Old 16-10-2018, 12:30 AM
Ascender
I have something else to add here. The shape of coins. I feel it was a circle by design and for a purpose. I found doing a quick sketch of the grail, and not being able to find my compass. I needed a round object to trace 1 inch in diameter, which happened to be a quarter. Regardless the size of a coin though it could count as 1 unit of measurement. So a quarter is 1 inch, and also the all seeing eye pyramid on back of a dollar is within the same diameter.

Something else was itching at me about the pyramid on the dollar. The angle of the pyramid is not of original design (45 degrees). The shape is the same as THE HOLY GRAIL if you removed the parts that are the swoosh of the R. Leaving a more slender pyramid.

Old 29-10-2018, 03:22 AM
Master
stop clickbaiting us dude. not cool.
Old 02-11-2018, 04:20 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
stop clickbaiting us dude. not cool.

Care to elaborate? Adding to my thoughts on a subject is clickbaiting? Or do you mean the thread in general? Or are you just being negative? Or are you just being negative because you don't understand?