Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-12-2016, 02:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Difficulties for growth

One of the things i have noticed for me is that difficulties help me grow. My experience is about the energetic component i referr most as the kundalini shakti. I correlate everything to that trying to keep my mind out of it to get an accurate assesment of growth.

So the other night i made a mad blast in my rig to try to beat a storm coming in. So instead of sleeping i drove straight through the night.

As i was leaving i felt the storm in my head. Felt like it was pulling my head out. So the storm was giving me one serious head ache. Due to crown expansion.

Everything going well tell the wind from the storm made its way to me. Since i had a light loax it felt like being blown around like a potato chip in the wind. So i keep my speed down but keep going. If i stop the rain coming next is going to turn the roads into a skating ring since the temps coming is going to be in single digits.

So my heads pounding like heck, winds blowing me all around. Im focused as much as i can be barreling through it.

Then here comes the hail. No big deal and it even seems the winds easening up a bit. Again i staying focused.

Snow starts and its not so bad. Then all heck broke lose and it started looking ugly. Cant see but i would rather deal with that than the skating ring that it may be tomorrow. So im like about as focused as i can be

Oh ****. Windshield wiper ant doing its job so i got to keep my eyes down low to see out. Still rather get it done than deal with may be tomorrow. So again i remain focused as best as i can to see the road and how close the truck up ahead is.

This went on kinda bruttle for i guess about a 75 miles. So in that time I'm absolutely as focused as i can be. Made it to where i felt would be safe area tomorrow. Past where i felt may wind up black ice all over. Due to a drastic rapid temp change. So when it gets into single digits there wont be anything substantial where i am to freeze.

I have seen well over a hundred cars and trucks slid off the road from patches of black ice. On two occasions it literally looked like a war zone had happend. Cars, trucks, and **** from the littered ever which way. I dont screw around with that if there is any avoidable way. So i was happy to make it past would could be.

That experience of intense concentration to me is more valuable than any meditation. I hate it but from an energetic stand point its unbeatable for growth. But i will never pray for it. Always pray against it. But thank it if i get stuck in those intense concentration experiences. I am thankfull for them.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4