Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-08-2011, 01:34 PM
Guide
Quote:
All those who come to your book, and at times when you come to read your own book, what occurs is an actual union with your ancient spirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Can we access our own book whilst in human form? Is that where we uncover past life experiences from?

I think I had a peek/experience once during meditation – I light-heartedly wondered if I could look and a lady who looked like a librarian asked, ‘why do you seek?’ I saw empty bookshelves before she asked and she even had her hair up in a bun.

Can anyone get permission to look at our book?

Are there certain rules to abide by? If someone is having a reading, can the person giving the reading access the other person’s book? Or is the information relayed between spirit guides?

Dear Amethyst,

Greetings for you and your dear son!

Despite Sparrow will surely give you a better reply soon, in the meantime, I can tell you and others readers here my experience on the topic of Akashic books. I had my records read twice this year by another person, a lovely woman, and she told me wonders.

I gave her permission to access my books (I ignore if anyone can access without your permission). I went to the reading prepared with a set of questions and she answered them one by one through a fluid dialogue.

Typical questions I made were about:

a. Who I am

b. If my past lives were always in Earth or if I come from another point in the universe

c. My soul group = equivalent to Sparrow's Asceleottyi

d. Which is the cosmic mission of my soul group

e. My mission/ purpose in this life and also, what I still need to learn

f. My state of advance in self-development

g. Which of my chakras do I need to develop to fulfill my mission

h. If we, my beloved and I, are truly a cosmic couple and something about our past history...

This lovely woman who read for me also recommended me to increase the practice of meditation and to begin in the near future to learn how to read my books by myself. These readings, and mostly the second one, opened a new dimension of my spiritual life, an universe I had no clue that could exist.

Love and light,
TISS
Old 07-08-2011, 06:51 PM
Amethyst

Hi Tiss

Hope you’re having a good weekend.

You asked some great questions!

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 07-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Sparrow, yesterday as I was driving, a butterfly flew across the road in front of my car. Strange thing is, it was almost like flying in slow motion. Not sure how it did this, as I was moving forward and it flew in front of my windshield , just hovering there as I continued moving forward. It was almost like it had something to tell me, now I am wondering what the message could be ?

And the day before, I found a grasshopper in the house, I have heard they are good luck. Today, one was hopping right in my path as I walked outside.

Wondering, could these be my Spirit Guides in disguise ? Letting me know they are with me ?

Dream Angel xx
I am happy to hear of your stories Dream Angel. It is not really for me to tell you what they should mean to you. This is for your own value reflection. The belief you currently hold seems to be currently empowering you with joy, so shall it be.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 07-08-2011, 08:16 PM
Master
Hello Amethyst

Can we access our own book whilst in human form? Is that where we uncover past life experiences from?

Yes you can. You will have to access your heart wisdom and your own source spirit.
Past life experiences, that is, images and flashes of sensations produced from past times can come from various places. They can come from your genetic cellular state - In other words, memories stored in your genetic cells from your biological ancestors. They can come from impressions from mass consciousness or other beings. Or they can come from your intuitive connection to your spirit. You really must be sure of where these images and sensations may come from as to not misinterpret and adopt somebody else’s memories as your own. Also remember your soul does not keep reincarnating upon planet Earth like some new age beliefs portray. Those beliefs derive from religion.

I think I had a peek/experience once during meditation – I light-heartedly wondered if I could look and a lady who looked like a librarian asked, ‘why do you seek?’ I saw empty bookshelves before she asked and she even had her hair up in a bun.

Though I seek not to belittle or devalue your experience, nobody in the halls of learning would ever need to ask you what you are looking for. In fact they would already know what you are looking for and the book in question would already be making its way to you. I would make a small suggestion also not to presume the librarians were human in appearance. This is also not to say they are ‘angels’ either. Just be a little more…imaginative…like a Disney movie, and you will be on the right track.

Can anyone get permission to look at our book?

Akashic books are accessed through specific vibrational intent. That is, access is granted only to those who resonate an acceptable intent and loving vibration individually specified by each book. It is also to say once the book is in your possession it will only reveal to you information suitable to your current development and level of understanding. Each book directly connects you to the living essence of its content, and it will be aware of your presence reading it.

Are there certain rules to abide by? If someone is having a reading, can the person giving the reading access the other person’s book? Or is the information relayed between spirit guides?

Anyone can access your book, or you theirs, as long as there is permission. Permission can be granted by those in physical form, or by the spirit who the book has been written about. Your intent is the only factor which dictates what you can and cannot access, that and your current state of consciousness.

Many times I’ve heard others suggest what karma is and if we don’t learn a lesson correctly we HAVE to come back and do it all again. I understand from your posts that we do not have to return here at all if we choose not to and that all resonates with me. The other way is like a punishment and judgemental as if we somehow did something wrong.

Well for those who would presume themselves to lack the inherent capacity of free will and divine right of equality and love, hold very little in the way of self-worth and value indeed. Such a viewpoint is a derivative from religious belief which holds no genuine validity of spiritual truth.

To learn that there are certain circumstances where in the spirit world, where issues have been resolved and those that have murdered each other sit around and joke about it really totally blew me away.

This is possible because the values you once held as a human being are made minuscule and brought into greater perspective once in the spirit world. Fears and anger that once dominated your views while in physical state actually become dwarfed by higher wisdom, greater depths of love and profound insights that were never accessible to you while in physical state. Seeing your loved one again becomes all that matters and seeing them completely happy and full of joy pushes the negative thoughts out of focus.

-Sparrow

Old 07-08-2011, 09:18 PM
Guide
Dear Sparrow,

Thanks for you clear post about Akashic Books. In order to advance a little in my understanding I have one more question for you.

You can see in my post above that someone read for me and gave me very direct responses to all my questions, and also the suggestion to learn to read my own records. Besides of that, I am usually getting some kind of inner signs which seem to go in the same direction as what I received during the reading. My question is the following:

Would it be my own reading of my books of higher quality than a reading done by another person? Is there any difference?

With an everpresent affection,

TISS
Old 07-08-2011, 09:22 PM
daisy2

This is great i have enjoyed reading everything in this thread and it has made my morning thank you
Old 07-08-2011, 11:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
Dear Sparrow,

Thanks for you clear post about Akashic Books. In order to advance a little in my understanding I have one more question for you.

You can see in my post above that someone read for me and gave me very direct responses to all my questions, and also the suggestion to learn to read my own records. Besides of that, I am usually getting some kind of inner signs which seem to go in the same direction as what I received during the reading. My question is the following:

Would it be my own reading of my books of higher quality than a reading done by another person? Is there any difference?

With an everpresent affection,

TISS
Dear tiss,

What you are questioning here relates specifically to the manner in which such information is not given, but received. This is to say then, that another person may actually receive the same information you may receive but interpret and relay it differently in accordance with their own values, language structure and filters.

It is for you to discern whether the individual giving you this reading is of a suitable and acceptable state of development, mind and intent to deliver such information in a way which best serves your needs.

The book of which you are accessing is essentially your own spirit consciousness. The book itself is merely a symbolic form which enables you to interact with your spirit in a way human beings can understand. Libraries have been used on Earth for thousands of years symbolically to house vast knowledge and information. This association has simply been duplicated in the spirit world and your Akashic book, in effect, is a doorway to your own spirit.

For you, directly consulting your own spirit in this way is certainly going to produce a much more personal and meaningful experience than if you would have brought it about through some other medium. The information you receive will essentially have a more profound and fulfilling impact and value structure to it that if such were to be relayed to you by some other host. This is primarily the reason you have personally chosen to experience a physical existence on Earth instead of having it relayed through someone else’s Akashic book - because it has greater and more personal implications and applications.

I put no service of this kind in any scrutiny from genuine individuals who provide this beautiful gift to others.

The choice is ultimately yours.

-Sparrow

Old 08-08-2011, 12:52 AM
Guide
Dear Sparrow,

Thanks for your response and for your wonderful generosity to share your knowledge.

Love and light,

TISS
Old 09-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Amethyst

Thank you very much Sparrow for answering all those questions!

Much appreciated.

Amethyst x
Old 21-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Master
Spiritual Warrior

To Zoom In: Use Ctrl+Mouse Wheel