Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-06-2019, 04:23 PM
Deactivated Account

I think, maybe, possibly, I could have found 'the one'? And he was here all along lol

I have been on this forum a number of years, and was hugely into the twin flames/soulmates thing when I thought I had found mine, but it all fell through. I had a normal but nice relationship for the last couple of years but we broke up though on good terms since we had different goals relationship-wise.

In January I reconnected with an old internet friend who I've known for three years, we had 'something' back then but I was too afraid for a number of reasons and left it. Just recently we met in the flesh for the first time, and it was the most perfect experience. After my history with the whole twin flames/soulmates I was jaded and didn't believe in it anymore. But the way he is towards me and his own belief that there is one true love out there, his dedication for us to be together and generally just the fact he is 110% invested in me and a future together where my exes weren't before, he is really making me believe that though we may have many soul connections, maybe there really is a special one just for us.

I have had to do a lot of healing in the past six months, like, a lot a lot. Our relationship is so harmonious, and effortless is the word I'm looking for, for once I am not giving and giving and giving and receiving little in return. And I have had to work through a lot of things related to that and feeling unworthy of love, his love.

I did not know men like him existed out there, and he has made me hopeful again for the magic of true love. I mean, I am still cautious and won't fully believe it till we have truly made it together (involves one of us moving halfway across the world), but I feel like I am coming to a true place of acceptance of his unconditional love for me. I feel a peace and security I have not felt before. Is this what 'the one' feels like? That my soul is at peace, and has found its home? I hope so!

I feel a bit stupid that he was possibly here all along and I was blind, but I guess the universe works in her own mysterious ways and timing! I am definitely not the same person I was all those years ago, and have learned many hard lessons. I think I needed a 'normal' relationship for a while to just give me time to stabilise and make sense of the things I went through. And also to help me realise what I truly wanted in a relationship.

So I just wanted to share, and share my hopes for this special connection, whatever labels you want to use. Maybe there is 'the one' out there for us. Maybe I have finally found mine? Let's see
Old 23-06-2019, 05:13 PM
Master
That's great. Best wishes to you both.
Old 23-06-2019, 08:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
Our relationship is so harmonious, and effortless is the word I'm looking for, for once I am not giving and giving and giving and receiving little in return. And I have had to work through a lot of things related to that and feeling unworthy of love, his love.

I did not know men like him existed out there

They do! :)

I'm so happy for you. <3 That is so awesome.

You've really worked through a lot, you're smart with lots of talent and I'm sure you'll continue to navigate life and come out on top regardless of relationships, soul connections or the state of any y chromes.

Like Josephine said, best wishes. :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 23-06-2019, 09:54 PM
Experiencer
UMM, Eyes wide open hun, the word is full of Sociopaths
Old 23-06-2019, 10:00 PM
Deactivated Account
I don't have much to say regarding 'the one's soul mates TF but but I'm glad that you are happy