Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 07-01-2019, 06:08 AM
Pathfinder

Medium or akashic records?

Medium or akashic records? Which one is being accessed and how can you tell? When I first started, I would just 'get' info from 'somewhere', I didn't think it was from spirit, just came out of nowhere.

Then after a powerful experience, I started practicing using photos, it helped to focus on that persons energy and get more accurate information. Whether they were alive or not. There is a difference in the energy between the two for sure, information would just come through with a different feel.

Then I tried reading without a photo, just a name, not a full name and without knowing who the sitter was, that felt different as well, felt faster and more....fluid if that makes sense.

So how do you know if what you are accessing when reading a photo is from akashic records?

I mainly 'see' what I can only describe as bits and pieces of fuzzy- sometimes clear movie clips and feel personality traits as well as starting to hear a little clearer. If it's a strong connection, I can physically feel my vibration go up and these descriptions amplify for a short time. Would that still be considered tapping into the akashic records? I'm so lost on this subject.

This has been bugging me for awhile, please insightful responses requested.

~Journey
How far can inspiration take us? Can that one thing that inspired you, trigger something in yourself to create, and be an inspiration to someone else? I think so, I think its just a matter of passing along that feeling, even if its unintended.
Old 07-01-2019, 06:56 PM
Master
Journey what you describe seems very familiar to what I do.

When you read for someone do you go in blind? No information given?

This question has crossed my mind as well. Are the messages coming directly from a spirit of a passed loved one or any spirit or from the greater consciousness of the universe itself?

To be honest I do not feel there is a surefire way to tell.

What I feel is important here is that despite not knowing you continue to develop and practice. You sound very gifted, and there are many you could help.

Curious what type of readings do you normally give? Mediumship or psychic?

I read energy both clairvoyantly and clairsentially. I am given imagery and feelings and then seek to interpret. I don't give mediumship readings normally, but auric energy readings.

Would it bother you if you found out what you are getting is from the akashic records?

The way I see it either way you have a wonderful gift.

And could help others despite where the information comes from.

All my best to you. I hope you find your answers.
Old 08-01-2019, 09:35 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks for responding SaturninePluto, yes I do go in blind because I don't want any influence to begin with, otherwise doubt just creeps in.

The one thing that I've established over time is that 9 times out of 10 its not just any spirit (at least not anymore), occasionally someone outside of the intended person comes through or related to them but rarely just a random spirit, I've tried working with my guides on that.

I've just really delved into medium readings fairly recently and am still learning and practicing (which I need to practice more, I've been busy with life stuff lately) but I used to do energy readings similar to your auric readings, just minus the aura lol I am by Far no where near as experienced as some on here or that I've met but try not to compare because things work differently for everyone and at a different pace.

It wouldn't bother me at all to find it was from the akashic records but you know how curiousity can drive you crazy, it bothers me more Not knowing, someone I spoke with not long ago mentioned it and since then its like that song stuck in your head and I question it every time.

I've read some of your posts from previously and you always seem to give insightful information so I respect that about you, I think you underestimate your gift for being able to connect with people in general as well. To pick up on others fears and potential. I hope that we could all develop and contribute in a big way in the end.

Thank you and if you want to elaborate on how you interpret? I'm curious because I have certain symbols that I get but theyre not many, whats an example for you?

~journey
How far can inspiration take us? Can that one thing that inspired you, trigger something in yourself to create, and be an inspiration to someone else? I think so, I think its just a matter of passing along that feeling, even if its unintended.
Old 08-01-2019, 10:46 PM
Master
Hi.

An example of interpretation would be I receive an image clairvoyantly and then interpret that image by feeling or clairsentially. I can receive at times vague image but give an accurate interpretation by what I am feeling. Sometimes I do get images I can't interpret. Many times images not accompanied by feelings are my mind filling in space during a reading. Hope this helped explain.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:57 PM
Pathfinder

That makes sense, you combine the two, kind of like reading palms, to understand the whole story you have to have both hands, otherwise its just reading half of a book.

Do you just give the info uninterpreted? The images you can't understand, it took me a long time to discern my thoughts from what was given but I think it helps to put yourself in a particular place of mind. I'm still struggling with that aspect so by far not an expert.

Thank you for explaining!
Old 11-01-2019, 01:51 AM
Master
No I give the image in interpreted form. I will tell the persn I am reading for what I got for an image and the feelings or thoughts that came along with it. When I get an image at times I receive thoughts/feelings on what they mean.

I try to ask what an image means to myself when reading, if no further thoughts come, I will continue and wait for another image to come.
Old 02-05-2019, 06:17 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm very interested in understanding WHO or WHAT is relaying the information from the akashic records themselves.

Are the akashic records a selfaware entity that shares its knowledge based on the question asked or is there a middle-man/entitity that makes sure the information goes where it's been requested.

The reason I'm curious about this is that, well, as you might know, someone or something can interfere with the exchange of information and feed you false things or skews reality.
Even If there's no interference, I still can't shake the thought that I need to know who's responsible for giving out information so freely.
Old 06-05-2019, 07:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leora
I'm very interested in understanding WHO or WHAT is relaying the information from the akashic records themselves.

Are the akashic records a selfaware entity that shares its knowledge based on the question asked or is there a middle-man/entitity that makes sure the information goes where it's been requested.

The reason I'm curious about this is that, well, as you might know, someone or something can interfere with the exchange of information and feed you false things or skews reality.
Even If there's no interference, I still can't shake the thought that I need to know who's responsible for giving out information so freely.

Hello,

My understanding and my experience with this is that it comes from a divine aspect of our self, some spiritual teachers call it Innate. I like to think of it as our divine subconscious. The akashic information is stored in our DNA. We retain an eternity of experiences and wisdom there which is not in our intellect.

Self talk is what I use. I have learned to discern divine guidance from my dark side thinking as it relates to this and other related inner guidance. I find that inner wisdom is not the same as self destructive suggestions. So I examine the guidance itself to determine what is worth while and what is not.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-05-2019, 03:15 AM
Experiencer

I think it's from gifts that you have, that allows you to tune into other's energy and be able to read certain things from them~

The akashic records is a book where everyone's intentions, all there good and bad deeds are recorded. Along with past lives.