Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-02-2017, 04:25 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

NDE=God ordained deceptions?

The bible talks about God sending deceptive signs and delusions to people who didn't love the truth how do we know ndes aren't God ordained deceptions
Old 20-02-2017, 03:04 AM
Master

As I remember the Bible it goes more like thou shalt do things and thu shalt not do other things . I dont remember anything on n.d,e, s being a false sine . There is a bunch of begats , like David begat Solaman , ect. Maby if you posted the verse that states that n.d.e.s are a falce sine from God .
Old 20-02-2017, 12:14 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

John 12:40
He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

2 Thessalonians 2 10-12
10and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness

Exodus 9:12
But the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart and he would not listen to Moses and Aaron, just as the LORD had said to Moses.

Isaiah 6:10 Make the heart of this people calloused; make their ears dull and close their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed."

Mark 4:12 so that, "'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'"
Old 20-02-2017, 12:35 PM
Guide
We are ultimately God having a human experience.
Why would God deceive Himself?
Old 20-02-2017, 01:46 PM
Master
Why would the source of love deceive us? From a Christian perspective I think the "devil"
would deceive us but God would not in my opinion. Actually what I believe is the only one
who would deceive us is us; we deceive ourselves when we misinterpret life; when we
misinterpret God; but that is just my belief.
Old 20-02-2017, 02:32 PM
Master

Now this is some one that chose to go out of body , not a n.d.e. Thoes of you that see God as a gray haired old man on a mountain , a strick rule maker will just say this young lady just made up this story . I find it quite interesting . A few others hear may as well . This is more my image of God as well .

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/we...-t38258.0.html
Old 20-02-2017, 05:53 PM
Knower

As far as the bible goes on the subject of him giving you a strong delusion to believe the lie, because you did not believe the truth....That simply means that you did not believe in his son, Jesus. Through Christ you are saved. Therefore, he has let you go off in any direction you want...believe what you want. I have read on here that God is light and darkness, but, the bible says that there is no darkness in God. 1 John 1:5New International Version (NIV)
Light and Darkness, Sin and Forgiveness

1 John1:5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.
Instead of confusing yourself, you need to join some bible study group about God. It seems that you want to know about him, and the only place you are going to find out about the God of the bible is to attend a church, or bible study group. Have you been sent a strong delusion to believe the lie?
Spiritual and religious in my opinion are two different things. You are asking about things of the bible, maybe you can join a christian forum.
Old 20-02-2017, 06:13 PM
Master

I don't believe in the Christian god. Their god is vindictive. Why would a father blind their children's eyes and harden their hearts? A real father wants nothing but the best for their children. They nurture, they support and they love them unconditionally.

I normally don't speak against Christian beliefs but you put it in Death and the Afterlife not Christianity.
Old 21-02-2017, 02:53 AM
Master

Like I said above the Christian God is that gray haired old man on a mountain . I guess I just cant buy that version of God . The one that killed Jobs family or put Johona in a whale . Remember he told Jahusha to kill ever thing in Jeracho , then sent Jesus a 1000 years later and said all men were brothers . Now he is letting people die , have a vision to test them ? This dosent make sense .
Old 21-02-2017, 04:32 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Like I said above the Christian God is that gray haired old man on a mountain . I guess I just cant buy that version of God . The one that killed Jobs family or put Johona in a whale . Remember he told Jahusha to kill ever thing in Jeracho , then sent Jesus a 1000 years later and said all men were brothers . Now he is letting people die , have a vision to test them ? This dosent make sense .

That's why people have to "study the bible"...there are so many contradictions and then people are trying to find out how those contradictions can be dealt with by studying it. The bible tells us "God never changes. He's always the same". Yet, he does and has changed...how can anyone read the bible and not see this? Well, they don't see it, and that's why they have to study it. To me, it's simple. Truth is simple to see, and never ambiguous. If it isn't unconditional love, it ain't love and it ain't truth. Period.