Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-02-2013, 10:20 PM
Knower

Interesting TF story from a famous journalist

There's this famous journalist in my country, who write interesting articles about love and romance among many other topics like politics, football, life problem, in short everything.
In the 90s he wrote an article about that "special love" that somebody can feel "once in a life time". He wrote no matter how many people we love in our lives, there's one person who we can say "that's him/her". That's the love of the life.
He wrote he saw "her" once during a trip to USA. He was walking down to street, he saw "her." He immediately knew that it's "her". He wrote she had the impression too as she stared him for long time knowingly.
Then his wife comes by his side, and her husband comes next to her, they part ways going to opposite directions. But she turns around to take a final look, and the journalist does the same.
Since then he didn't see her.
Interesting isn't it?
Old 05-02-2013, 12:56 AM
Ascender
Very interesting. I love to hear things like that. I think that journalist is spot on.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:20 AM
lil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime
Very interesting. I love to hear things like that. I think that journalist is spot on.

This episode has no logic at all, it just shows how we know almost nothing on energetic patterns that lie behind connections. I see this patterns as archetypical, perhaps some kind of ancient knowledge that some call magic - even not properly named.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:07 PM
sahibsingh

Agree with logic of Pathfinder here :-)
Old 05-02-2013, 09:44 PM
Master
Magic. It is magical isn't it? The synchronicities the knowing without any real explanation. Love just is.