Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-02-2013, 09:11 PM
Master

More labels ,my head's going to explode !!!!!

Well i think my brain is going to explode ,i have been seeing a healer for a week now ,a friend who i do meditation classes put me in touch with this lady ...lovely lady ,but i opened up to her about my SC and she was very interested in hearing my story .....well at the end she turned and said to me" oh .he's not a SC ,he is a balance partner" .....I just thought what ???......What the hell is a balance partner?? ,i didn't have time to ask her and i left feeling really upset and agitated .....I didn't ask for her opinion ,she just gave it,so much for feeling healed and i'm not going back to her .....I hate labels soooo much ,i don't care if he's Tf ,Sm,karmic mate ,near twin ,far twin, ( don't think there is such a thing ,but no doubt there, is )but what the hell is this balance partner thingy,i hadn't heard of this before now ,does anyone know?

edited by staff
Old 04-02-2013, 09:20 PM
Master

Here is an article about it that sounds pretty accurate compared to other times I've seen and heard this label.

I would take most labels with a grain of salt unless you feel a synchronicity to them.

http://indigolifecenter.wordpress.co...nd-messengers/
Old 04-02-2013, 09:23 PM
Guide
You can't put too much attention on labels, it just helps when talking to others about a specific person and they can somewhat understand what kind of connection you're referring to. A connection is felt, not explained... but we all know what each feels like.

I would think a balance partner sounds sort of like a karmic connection? Someone there to balance you out? haha
Old 04-02-2013, 09:37 PM
Master

Thankyou gypsy for the link .... what i read sounds pretty much like a karmic or even a Tf connection,or even just a soulconnection ,they are all so much the same ,no wonder everyone is so fricken confused .......ahhh i just give up ,in some ways i hope he is just a balance partner ,so i can learn what ever it is i'm supposed to learn and move on and he wont be on my mind 24/7 anymore!!!!.......Sorry for venting ,it just seems whenever i get my head around this whole thing something happens of someone says something that thows me completely into turmoil again !!
Old 04-02-2013, 09:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
Thankyou gypsy for the link .... what i read sounds pretty much like a karmic or even a Tf connection,or even just a soulconnection ,they are all so much the same ,no wonder everyone is so fricken confused .......ahhh i just give up ,in some ways i hope he is just a balance partner ,so i can learn what ever it is i'm supposed to learn and move on and he wont be on my mind 24/7 anymore!!!!.......Sorry for venting ,it just seems whenever i get my head around this whole thing something happens of someone says something that thows me completely into turmoil again !!

I went through a similar thing, and I am the type of person who has to look at EVERYTHING. I realized though that I had to follow my own heart and experiences and beliefs without listening to others. A big part of it for me was just tuning everyone else out so I could have the experience that I am having.

Also, a rule of thumb I have is that when people whip out stuff like that without my asking first, I tend to ignore it on principle. They're interfering - not helping. That is not something that is going to bring me peace.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Also, a rule of thumb I have is that when people whip out stuff like that without my asking first, I tend to ignore it on principle. They're interfering - not helping. That is not something that is going to bring me peace.

Thankyou and this is what i will be doing in future ,will have to look for another healer now dam it lol .
Old 04-02-2013, 09:53 PM
Master

It's not even that the person is intentionally giving you bad information. It's just that you might not be ready to handle whatever they want to tell you.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:01 PM
Iseke

Wow. Totally had experiences like that before!

It almost seems like the universe is reflecting your confusion back at you, Kiwi. Like you keep having people/signs/situations put into your face that throw yet another ball for you to juggle. I think when the universe does that, and you keep getting all these opinions that seem to be conflicting, what it's really asking is for you to drop all those balls and pick the one that you choose.

And when you do choose one? The universe will stop sending you all these conflicting signs and labels. You'll still see them, but they won't add to your confusion because you won't be reflecting confusion out to the universe.

It's like, the universe gives you all these choices to choose from and that makes it overwhelming. It makes us feel like we are expected to believe all things equally just because they are presented to us. (Even by interference as gypsy said!) But it's really that we're supposed to discern what is right for us out of all that noise. Until we can do that, the universe will keep sending us a bunch of noise.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iseke
Wow. Totally had experiences like that before!

It almost seems like the universe is reflecting your confusion back at you, Kiwi. Like you keep having people/signs/situations put into your face that throw yet another ball for you to juggle. I think when the universe does that, and you keep getting all these opinions that seem to be conflicting, what it's really asking is for you to drop all those balls and pick the one that you choose.

And when you do choose one? The universe will stop sending you all these conflicting signs and labels. You'll still see them, but they won't add to your confusion because you won't be reflecting confusion out to the universe.

It's like, the universe gives you all these choices to choose from and that makes it overwhelming. It makes us feel like we are expected to believe all things equally just because they are presented to us. (Even by interference as gypsy said!) But it's really that we're supposed to discern what is right for us out of all that noise. Until we can do that, the universe will keep sending us a bunch of noise.

I like this way of looking at it.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:11 PM
Master

Quote:
It's not even that the person is intentionally giving you bad information. It's just that you might not be ready to handle whatever they want to tell you.
Perhaps you are right ....i feel like i'm ready i want to know everything good or bad ......I'm still just so confused all the time ,i feel like i get mixed messages all the time ....when all this Tf/SC stuff started for me ,i asked for a message to confirm that he was my Tf and i wasn't imagining it all and that night i had a dream that i was in a classroom and there was a book on a table and in that book were that words Twinflame ,i took that as a confirmation,that was fine i was happy with that ...Then as you know i had a reading and that psychic told me he wasn't my Tf ....ok i got over that and decided to drop lables ,and just call him a SC ......then this lady calls him my balance partner ,i jst feel like the universe is having a laugh and it's so not funny anymore ...... i know what you mean Gypsy i need to follow my own heart and listen to what my inner self is telling me .....i will keep trying ,even though i feel i'm getting very far with that :(