Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-02-2013, 05:10 PM
Guide
Goodbye

I have finished the novel about my life, and it is going to be published (in german). I wrote to my supposed twin asking if I could use quotes of his and write about him and our experiences together.

This was more or less his answer:

"I am not really content with all of the things you tell, but following Spinoza (my twin is a philosopher) I would say that one must let go of all the different lives one has and let them live themselves. (???? what does he mean by this - that he has some sort of parallel life?) In this spirit, I wish you a happy life and much success with your novel. I am particularily happy that meanwhile, you can say "amor fati" to your personal life situation."

I wish you a happy life. This sounds like a goodbye to me.

We have always been talking silently, in our heads, I could hear his voice and feel his presence, and he has told me he loves me incountable times... but recently, I haven't heard his voice in my head. It's as if he is gone, or withholding himself from me. I asked why this was so, and received as an answer: "In the moment, he wants to stay separate from you."

This makes me sad...
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)
Old 02-02-2013, 05:25 PM
zen_path

Congratulations on finishing your novel. I take this as a very positive message. As for the idea of letting go of different lives, I read this as he recognizes he shouldnt exert control over your explanation of his thoughts or actions. It's your story, in other words, and he's letting you tell it.

I don't read it as a final goodbye either. I wish my tf a happy life all the time, because I do truly want him to be happy. Perhaps yours needs space now. The 'in the moment' reply to me is telling. Moments pass. If in doubt, ask your twin what he meant, it sounds like he would respond.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiran

We have always been talking silently, in our heads, I could hear his voice and feel his presence, and he has told me he loves me incountable times... but recently, I haven't heard his voice in my head. It's as if he is gone, or withholding himself from me.

This makes me sad...

This is exactly what was happening to me the past two days and it is making me confused and sad as well.
I kept wondering where his "energy" went, suddenly.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:31 PM
Master
Sorry hon. :( I'm in a similar place, but my twin was not mature enough to remove his presence himself. He'd just ignore me in the physical and I'd hear in my head how he wishes I'd just go away. Hurtful!

Hopefully your twin is not really saying goodbye.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:16 PM
Nada

Congrat on finishing your novel!!!

Why not just ask him about his message.
Ask him directly "Do you want to say good bye?"

Do not let your fear proventing you from getting the honest answer from him.

If he says "yes, please go away", you should respect that. There is nothing you can do if that is his wish.
And since you love him so much, you want him to be happy as well, right?
Old 05-02-2013, 08:47 PM
Knower

my twin and i send mixed messages of seeming finality all the time.
Why not just ask him..:)
But remember , if he is your twin..then there can never be a permanent goodbye , so be bold and string
much love and light :)
Old 05-02-2013, 09:04 PM
Master
It doesn't sound like Goodbye to me. It sounds like a genuine wish for you to have your happiness however it is found for you, he's obviously very gracious too in letting you quote him in a book, not many people would allow that exspecially in something as extraordenary as a tf relationship.

Grats on the book! Not an easy undertaking, good on you for sticking it through to the end.

And yes we have paralell lives, all time and space is now. I've even remote viewed my tf in other lives when he was able to block me from seeing him in this life. On my own Journey I'm reaching the point of seeing my other lives too, or at least critical junctions/choices in them.

My recommendation is don't get too wrapped around all the little things that are said or assumed between tf's, it's a sure path to ultimate self torment.
Relax, love him, love you, live, and spread your Light. =)