Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 07-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Guide
Constant Bad Luck

Is there any techniques to help bad luck? I do not think negatively, as i no there are people alot worse of in the world than i am, like with no homes, food and water, illnesses etc. So no matter what happens i don`t let things get me down. But i seem to have persistant bad luck and its one thing after another it has been happening for about 5yrs now and its things that is even beyond my control. I was just wondering if there is anything i can do?

Maybe i need a miracle.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha
Is there any techniques to help bad luck? I do not think negatively, as i no there are people alot worse of in the world than i am, like with no homes, food and water, illnesses etc. So no matter what happens i don`t let things get me down. But i seem to have persistant bad luck and its one thing after another it has been happening for about 5yrs now and its things that is even beyond my control. I was just wondering if there is anything i can do?

Maybe i need a miracle.

this is the EFT section... so I assume you're thinking EFT
Old 07-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Master
samantha... I know EFT very well, but for this pattern of bad luck you've been in I suggest a different simple and effective energy clearing method. You could check it out at:

MIR-Method for self healing - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=41211

Xan

Old 08-02-2013, 11:48 AM
Master
I find that luck is a matter of personal choice I decided a couple years ago that I have good luck, as I too used to think I had bad luck lol.. was just silliness
Old 03-05-2015, 04:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi there I have done some reasch on situations like this..... and I would have to ask you what do you think about on a daily basis??? but you need to be honest with yourself and really pay attention to what plays in your mind in the background. I can tell you one thing reading your post if you continually believe you have bad luck and concentrate on that you will in fact attract bad luck to yourself. the reason I ask what you think about in a day is because you simply may be thinking of things that make you feel bad or thinking of past events that make you feel not good and there for sending out a bad vibration or "frequency" and accidently attracting bad circumstances to you with out realizing it. you tube bob proctor and the law of vibration and it should explain it more thoroughly for you or just you tube law of vibration. I hope this helps you :) all the best and sending my good thoughts your way.
Old 20-05-2015, 12:47 PM
Master

It could be a hex someone has done against you.

It could be something like kundalini syndrome which can manifest in a person having a heap of bad luck (like brings up all the person bad karma real fast to be cleared).

both those things would be treated in different ways. If its a manifestation of kundalini syndrome, the counteract would be to start doing lots of good deeds and keep doing them till your bad luck changes. I really suggest to do this.
Old 29-05-2015, 03:38 PM
Master
I feel like you need to burn sage or frankincense and clean out all the clutter and wash the floors. Give everything in your house a good cleaning. As you do that, think of all the negative energy being washed away.

When you shower or bathe, use sea salt and rub it all over yourself. There's also a wonderful bath my friend taught me how to make. Boil fresh basil, parsley, and add a few drops of Florida water (you can buy it online or at a botanica.) Let it cool down. Either put it in your bath for 5 days, or pour some over your head at the end of a shower. It's a negative energy cleanse.

Light a white candle and pray over it Ask for protection and to cleanse you of any bad luck.
Old 29-05-2015, 04:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha

Maybe i need a miracle.
we all do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-06-2015, 08:11 PM
Deactivated Account

You are creating an illusion of separation. Everything is in your control. You have to be connected to experience disconnection, because there is no such thing.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:12 PM
Master
im find a new way pray 2 angls i try 2

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔