Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-02-2013, 02:43 PM
Firefly Dancer

Help for People in Spiritual Crisis

Hello !

I found this article interesting... how people many times need help when in spiritual awakening situations :

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/...uheart.htm#tru

Hope it is useful !! I know with my awakening, I really would have loved some guidance to think what was happening to me was actually normal !! and I agree that common psychology is insufficient in spiritual cases, and most times they will think you have a mental problem or just throw some meds to see if they help, when they are really not necessary.

Blessings

Firefly.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:54 PM
Master

It is useful knowledge to have, but it is nearly impossible to find someone in western society with the knowledge and ability to help in spiritual emergency. Most people go strictly by western medicine and procedures that involve medicating the patient.

Very few even acknowledge that spiritual emergencies or kundalini syndrome exists.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:17 PM
Firefly Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
it is nearly impossible to find someone in western society with the knowledge and ability to help in spiritual emergency.

I agree. I was really thinking at first to go for meds and considering I had a mental problem upon my awakening. I was afraid to be a schizo. I asked the cards LOL and they told me NOT to use any medical help and just concentrate in my spiritual work, which I did. So far, so good I am not saying it is easy, my life is in reconstruction right now, but at least I focused on the right path.

I think it is sad that people are not even aware what is going on and immediately get treated for mental disease with antidepressants, etc. I guess this comes also because a lot of people do not believe in the spiritual anymore, so they will never open up to see their issues are of spiritual origin.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly Dancer
I agree. I was really thinking at first to go for meds and considering I had a mental problem upon my awakening. I was afraid to be a schizo. I asked the cards LOL and they told me NOT to use any medical help and just concentrate in my spiritual work, which I did. So far, so good I am not saying it is easy, my life is in reconstruction right now, but at least I focused on the right path.

I think it is sad that people are not even aware what is going on and immediately get treated for mental disease with antidepressants, etc. I guess this comes also because a lot of people do not believe in the spiritual anymore, so they will never open up to see their issues are of spiritual origin.

Many of the imbalances we encounter can be greatly improved by dietary changes. Avoids simple carbohydrates at the least.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:00 PM
Firefly Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
Many of the imbalances we encounter can be greatly improved by dietary changes. Avoids simple carbohydrates at the least.

Totally in agreement. I had to battle anxiety and panic disorder, I was on antidepressants, got tired of those, started a new health regime with diet and workout and now the problem is under control. I still get some episodes but just a few and on and off.

So yes I know what you mean about dietary changes
Old 07-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Ascender

Thanks for sharing! It's a wonder that this has been up for so long but isn't as popular as most other hotlines for mental health and emotional support. The introductory information reads very clear and concisely as well. Good stuff!