Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-10-2019, 03:34 AM
Guide

Could you forgive???

Last edited by Colorado : 13-10-2019 at 10:07 AM.
Old 13-10-2019, 10:38 AM
Lorelyen

Only if there are very real signs of penitence. Deeds not words.
Old 13-10-2019, 10:48 AM
Deactivated Account
Depends on the severity of the transgression(s). There certainly are people who I hope will stub their toe a hundred million times.
Old 13-10-2019, 11:24 AM
Suspended
Hello Colorado,

I think your life and protection of it is more important than any forgiveness of any actions in this world.

There is no obligation of forginess for any actions and you do not have to forgive. Not being able to forgive and forget does not necessary make you a bad person.

I have read all that you wrote and then deleted and therefore, I am aware of them.

I do not think I could have forgiven. If I did forgive, I would have let go completely of the specific person along with the situation and make a fresh new start knowing that this would not have been easy given the situation and circumstances.

However, not being easy does not mean that , it is not possible.

It is possible to move forward and make a fresh new start.

I cannot forgive all actions or omissions or happennings. There are certain things that cannot be forgiven by me and that definitely does not make me a bad person because, they were not my actions and, not responsible for them.
Old 13-10-2019, 01:48 PM
Seeker

I could not see the post before it was deleted but so many times I asked myself if I could forgive this person who ruined my life. I forced myself for wrong reasons to accept so much to the point of almost dying.

No. The answer has always been straightforward. There are more important things in life than trying to force oneself to forgive the unforgivable. Letting go is the only way out of suffering.

Getting in touch with all out emotions and bringing ourselves back together. Starting a new life with dignity is more than enough.
Old 13-10-2019, 06:56 PM
Knower

Forgive? Yes. Go back to abuse that continues, no.
The forgiveness is about self too & often part of healing (eventually) & moving forward.
I've found there are many reasons God shows me for the ending of the close souls... complex & I think it is maybe more with the t.f. or higher connections that much is layered.. If it is soul FAMILY.. then it's like a family where there is togetherness, but growth, a need to expand, mature, understand..
The coming back together (reunion) is on other side I think or at least in fullness... (my experience of this soul connection stuff)..
Even with current t.f... I sense he and I pull together well after millennial reign.. that's after the thousand year reign of Christ...
There is a greater purpose...

As to forgiving.. what I understand is this.. If God forgives & we are told to forgive .. then it is the understanding of the WHY which leads to the bigger picture of which DOES matter & it IS the reason.. we (myself and close souls) are going through all of this... Light Bodies are pure love & the Why's of failure of humanity.. whatever failing it is.. to ask God WHY.. I believe HE has shown me, told me the why's.. and I would not trade that for anything.
Even with current t.f.. I know the why's... it's having to live with the pain of being in 3D, imperfection of not being at a higher light dimension that is so difficult.

I have asked God why hundreds of times... & HE always answers me.
There is a great big picture in these soul connections I've found... to forgive is Divine.. too, that sometimes means letting go for now.
We are yet mortal beings, 3D... so reaching for higher dimensions, understanding, love, light is the goal (to me).
Old 14-10-2019, 05:12 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado

............. Yourself