Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 30-09-2019, 09:11 PM
Seeker

I Always Wonder What I Saw

When I was young, I lived in - what we call in the South - a shotgun trailer home. Basically, everything is lined up from one end to the other.

My bedroom door was open because I was quite young and afraid of the dark. My sister's room was next to mine, on the left. So basically, in order to get to the kitchen, you had to pass in front of my bedroom. I woke up because I am a light sleeper, and my sister had gotten up to get something to drink in the kitchen (past my room, and the living room). She had turned on a small light, and as I stared out my bedroom doorway, I saw, very clearly, a shadow.

It was short, and it seemed to be crouching, as well as holding one hand in a claw-like manner. I called out to my sister to ask where she was. I knew it wasn't her. It was too small, but what other explanation could I find?

When she told me she was in the kitchen, I decided, "Nope, don't want to be alone." So I jumped out of bed and stuck my head out my doorway, to see her standing in the kitchen with a glass in hand. She would not have been able to go back to her room, and then back to the kitchen so quickly and without passing by my room first.

Needless to say, we woke my dad up and made him check the room. It was empty, but sister still insisted on sleeping in my room.

This was my first brush with the paranormal, but I've never quite been able to definitely say what it is that I saw. Insights?
Old 04-10-2019, 06:29 PM
Master

Might of been the shadow man that we've discussed on other parts of this forum . Might just of been your imagination .
Old 04-10-2019, 09:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Could of been shadow person they can make themselves into any size.
Could of been a spirit (negative one) to scare you.
What you are in life what you are in death.
Migjt have been an elemental yes majority of them protect the earth but some have been known to go rogue. Heck could of also been a gnome, in reality they don't protect the garden.
Old 14-10-2019, 09:42 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Might of been the shadow man that we've discussed on other parts of this forum . Might just of been your imagination .

I have had many weird experiences with paranormal moments before, so I'm not tooo quick to think it false. Can you mention the other forums or tell me how to get there to read more on the shadow man?
Old 15-10-2019, 02:00 AM
Master

If you do a search you will find a number of posts on this forum that discuss the shadow man . There may be discussions on shadow man on ap and hip forums . On other new age forums I have a list in the links sec. of this forum . The link is old and some of the sites are no longer up .
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=57193
Old 25-10-2019, 04:43 PM
Seeker

Thanks so much! I love research, so I might lock myself in my office at home and realize later that it's 3 am, and I should take a break. :)
Old 26-10-2019, 10:07 PM
Master
wen i wz a kid i wz terfid of darkkk i wz had to hav landd litee on but wen i wz abot 13/14 i grew way frm bean scardd of darkk
but iv sen sean shardyy spookss i hav
my old catt did 2 she did
my 2 cats iv got no i thngg thy sea spirtss

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔