Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Kaceykat

seeing astrological energy in auras/chakras?

Hi All,

I was just curious if anyone out there can "see" the energy effects of a transit on the body? For instance, when I had a Saturn transit (duty, karma) recently, I felt like I had this heaviness or a band around my forehead for a week or so till I acclimated, only I'm not gifted with sight so I'm not sure if I was imagining it.

I'd like ultimately to figure out how to elevate or spiritualize the energies more effectively away from my body, as I also broke my foot during it, & my friend who had the same transit herniated two discs. Coincidence? Maybe, but Saturn has a reputation for slowing things down and I sure am slow on crutches

I remember tapes I had years ago suggested even simple humming during stressful and/or violent situations can raise the body's vibration? Thanks for any thoughts!
Old 18-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaceykat
Hi All,

I was just curious if anyone out there can "see" the energy effects of a transit on the body? For instance, when I had a Saturn transit (duty, karma) recently, I felt like I had this heaviness or a band around my forehead for a week or so till I acclimated, only I'm not gifted with sight so I'm not sure if I was imagining it.

I'd like ultimately to figure out how to elevate or spiritualize the energies more effectively away from my body, as I also broke my foot during it, & my friend who had the same transit herniated two discs. Coincidence? Maybe, but Saturn has a reputation for slowing things down and I sure am slow on crutches

I remember tapes I had years ago suggested even simple humming during stressful and/or violent situations can raise the body's vibration? Thanks for any thoughts!

This is 'huge' topic and I hope by replying to this thread others will come forward. Saturn when emphasized in astrological transits/aura could be asking us to conform to something in our life....norms, rules, established way of doing things, etc. I'm sorry you broke your foot and hope and pray it heals soon. The only thing I can say is that the ankle could be a way of slowing you down to pull away from society as a whole and to look at your own individual purpose. Saturn isn't an evil-doer as many think. It's wanting you to look at something....have you been weighed down by difficulties or feelings? Do you need to lighten your load? Is the break a way of withdrawing from an emotional situation in your life? Do you need to go in a new direction? Are you resisting change? What has the broken ankle enabled you to do that you couldn't do otherwise?

Herniated discs could represent a lack of support in one's life or uable to meet other people's high expectations. Again Saturn is pulling us away from the collective to establish our own sense of self and inner boundaries.

Saturn may want you to integrate your own sense of individuality, your own authority and purpose...where you can stand strong on your own two feet. It might asking you if you need to structually change in order to evolve and grow?

*Humming definitely helps to change the vibration of your energy. Sometimes the hum drifts into a tune you've heard before and that tune or song could have a message for you.

Last edited by ravenstar : 18-02-2012 at 03:08 PM.
Old 19-02-2012, 12:52 PM
Kaceykat

Ravenstar, thank you very much for your reply. I enjoyed clicking through to yr link and reading about auras & more on yr website.

I agree Saturn is making a lot of demands on me right now to evolve and change. I've accepted the reality of not working in the town where I live and am moving next month to a cheaper part of the country. A lot of sadness about leaving family behind, but hey, these are the cards I've been dealt :C

However I do find it ironic that just when I face Saturn's reality and get ready to "stand on my own two feet" I have to break one of them :) I was having fun too, out in the country with a favorite brother, helping him work on a barn. But I lifted a load all by myself that was too heavy for me (how Saturn is THAT?) and got a stress fracture. Now I have to bridge the gap between what I have to do now (pack and move an entire house) and what my body can physically do.

That's one reason I've been trying to tune into my body and see where the stress is building up. Maybe transits affect the astral or etheric body? I do know I feel a LOT of tension in my stomach as well as cold knots of sadness (grief I guess) in my heart. My heart chakra feels cold as ice, except for when I'm sobbing my eyes out!

So I guess I'll ask the question a different way: there's a lot more of the huge planet Saturn, then there is of little ole' me. Can I try to open up my chakras that are hurting, like through yoga, in order to release the sadness, or is there no end to the Saturn heavy energy running through them, will it simply take over my aura if I don't resist it and fight it?

Does that make sense?
Old 20-02-2012, 09:35 AM
Master
Working with our chakras will always lead to improvements in physical health and well being. The hard part is to find a method that works best for us.

BTW I wish to introduce a channeled Kryon message that may well explain some of what you are experiencing.
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel11_Red%20Deer-12.html

It is my understanding that humanity is recalibrating the physical body at this time.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-02-2012, 02:36 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaceykat
Ravenstar, thank you very much for your reply. I enjoyed clicking through to yr link and reading about auras & more on yr website.

So I guess I'll ask the question a different way: there's a lot more of the huge planet Saturn, then there is of little ole' me. Can I try to open up my chakras that are hurting, like through yoga, in order to release the sadness, or is there no end to the Saturn heavy energy running through them, will it simply take over my aura if I don't resist it and fight it?

Does that make sense?

Hi Kaceyket,

Thank you for your kindness and inspirational words about my ongoing blog. Knowing it is helping others, makes it all worthwhile

And yes you can open your chakras and life-force through yoga, which is a form of meditation. Yoga will help you to listen to your body, ease tension and to be aware of how the saturian energy is influencing your body. Yoga will strengthen and harmonize your energies (body/mind/spirit and release any stuck or congested energy.

Another way of looking at Saturn, is it has a habit at times of creating boundaries and rehashing old problems. The reason why it does this is because it has learned that to master something it must be done in steps and each step, to Saturn's knowledge, is learned through hard work, discipline, repetition and experience. So it's understandable that any change, whether sudden or subtle tends to freak Saturn out. It wants things just the way they are, orderly, familiar, secure and 'old'. Breaking your ankle roots you in the past....keeps you on crutches and from moving forward.

Yoga will help you to uproot the past, walk a spiritual path and still interact with the world at the same time. It will drive Saturn forward and 'into a routine' that can breakthrough any unfounded fears.

***Wanted to add, the planets, transits and progressions do have an affect on our astral and etheric bodies.
Old 22-02-2012, 02:30 AM
Kaceykat

...I almost feel like I should apologize for not posting sooner to thank you both for the input, but it gave me so much to think upon ~ ponder really ~ that replying too soon would have been, well, almost facile?

John, while a lot of that information was new for me (I don't think I should call myself an old soul) I got so very much out of those affirmations, which might have been some of the most beautifully humble yet positive affirmations I've yet read. I'm kinda uncomfortable with the 'gaze in the mirror, I am totally awesome' affirmations which almost read like ego stroking, but what Kyron was channeling seemed just so hooked into a positive place of...mutuality? Receptivity? I don't know how to describe it...but that's okay, I bet you already do :)

Ravenstar, gongs went off in my head about the accident being my way of saying I want to stay 'stuck' here. thank you for bringing this to my attention, I think you are so right. And here I've given myself so much credit for trying to get with the grounding program I guess I have a lot of fear still? Oh well better I bring it up and process it openly than self-sabotage. I worked much longer at the packing up today (limp limp) didn't let myself curl up in front of the tv with a blankey & selfpity of overwhelm all night long.

I wonder if Saturn has a particular color when it affects our auras/etheric bodies, and what that might be. Perhaps brown for earth, since Saturn can represent grounding, incarnation... :)