Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-01-2012, 07:25 PM
Lindsay_1177

I have not experienced my 3rd eye for a long time now. I believe that when I was a child it was open and I used it all the time but from being told it was my imagination and what not it got blocked some how. So Now I am here to get reunited with it

I do however see energy all over... in everything and everywhere. I don't believe i have ever seen a pure blue sky... there have always been tiny dancing lights (energy) up there when I look. What do you wield the energy to do? I curious of this...
Old 18-01-2012, 07:44 PM
Master

So far, I have manipulated energy to:
- remove pain
- calmed down people and animals
- create healing bubbles
- close a wound from the inside
- put a protective bubble around someone
- put a protective bubble around an item
- removed a minor curse that had an energetic body
- give energy to others for them to use

The list is longer.

So you can see energy, hmmm? Perhaps we could do some experiments ;)
Old 18-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Lindsay_1177

I'm down for experiments but it does depend on what you want to do exactly?? lol

Im pretty open to most things though.
Old 18-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Master

I can make energy shapes for you to see and manipulate. But I suggest we take this to pm from here.
Old 25-01-2012, 01:59 AM
williamstraus

WhiteWarrior,

What are some good ways to learn more about energy manipulation? Is it about learning about chakras fist?
Old 25-01-2012, 03:03 AM
Schurchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay_1177
I have not experienced my 3rd eye for a long time now. I believe that when I was a child it was open and I used it all the time but from being told it was my imagination and what not it got blocked some how. So Now I am here to get reunited with it

I do however see energy all over... in everything and everywhere. I don't believe i have ever seen a pure blue sky... there have always been tiny dancing lights (energy) up there when I look. What do you wield the energy to do? I curious of this...

I see this as well!
Old 25-01-2012, 05:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamstraus
WhiteWarrior,

What are some good ways to learn more about energy manipulation? Is it about learning about chakras fist?

I have learned a little about chakras,yes. But I just read a few articles, I didn't study reiki or read book volumes. I have focused more on understanding where the energy comes from externally, and how I can use it on others. But I must underline that I really am just a beginner still.
Old 30-01-2012, 11:04 AM
Master
aww you guys have teased me and then taken it to PMs.. pshhhh

well this was exciting to read Lindsay!!
Old 30-01-2012, 08:31 PM
shifty123

Sometimes my third eye opens on its own. Sometimes i have to concentrate to open it. Sometimes no matter how much i concentrate it will not open.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:32 AM
Master
I recently read that activating the pineal gland can produce a hallucinogen!