Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-02-2012, 09:29 AM
Sangress

This is all from personal experience, so let me know if things dont make sense.

Quote:
Hey Sangress, Are you able to locate the chakras?

Yes, but every person has a different energetic makeup, so I'd have to look beforehand of course.

Quote:
I believe the energy causes friction and a sensation of heat when directly over it, when it is functioning correctly anyway. Would you class this as a chakra interacting with an external energy?

Hmm, well it depends on what is happening and how the other persons energy system processes things.

I mean you could well be feeling their energy pass through your aura (which means two different textures/densities are coliding which creates friction and heat.) Or you could be feeling the energy radiating outward from that chakra which could cause a vortex/rotational spin within your own aura (since the aura naturally rotates in a pattern in relation to chakras and yours and theirs would not be in line with one another) so as to allow a balanced density and ongoing motion within both of your auras which facilitates filtering reflexes. Or both of those possibilities at once.

But now Im just getting into too much detail and I'll end up confusing everyone...so onto my conclusion instead of my reasoning.

Overall, regardless of what is happening I'm tempted to say no, I dont think it is the chakra interacting with external energy, but more likely the aura reacting with the chakra and then your senses picking up on that reaction so as to indicate the internal process of the chakra.

The reason why I say this is because I've toyed with chakras before and every time an unfiltered/foreign energy gets into or near one of them it throws things wildly off balance and makes solid blockages almost immediately. I've tried different energies and different people (even animals) and its always the same result.

My theory is that the aura acts like an immune system and neutralises things and converts them before it reaches the chakras.

But, having said all that, perhaps one day I will find evidence of a chakra opperating outside the energetic body and interacting with energies that are uncompatable with it...you never know with energy work. Theres always bound to be that one individual who has adapted and pushed the boundaries to the limit.

I think I may have also answered the other question in the process...

Quote:
Maybe they are not sheltered and energy can penetrate the energetic body just as easily as energy can penetrate the physical body?

As far as I can tell there are some people who are more exposed than others, but I have yet to see anyone without any kind of resistance to external energies. I think that maybe if all energy was able to pass through the energetic body freely a lot of souls wouldnt need energetic bodies at all (since the soup of unrestrained energies would probably override any facualties for communication or abilities to create constructs) and, thinking logically on some things I've witnessed, many souls would be torn to peices by the sheer velocity and conflicting energies too.

So yeh...thats all I got for those questions. Hopefully its enough information and hopefully it makes sense.
Old 22-02-2012, 11:04 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress

I mean you could well be feeling their energy pass through your aura (which means two different textures/densities are coliding which creates friction and heat.) Or you could be feeling the energy radiating outward from that chakra which could cause a vortex/rotational spin within your own aura (since the aura naturally rotates in a pattern in relation to chakras and yours and theirs would not be in line with one another) so as to allow a balanced density and ongoing motion within both of your auras which facilitates filtering reflexes. Or both of those possibilities at once.

For me when i start a session i feel the energy travelling down my arm and out. People that i treat comment or jerk at the exact moment that the energy makes contact with them. This confirms for me at least while in the process of healing that the heat sensation is from energy exiting me and entering the second party, not their energy passing through me. I dont bring their energy in to me consciously as i need to detach from their energy and dont need their issues manifesting in me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I think that maybe if all energy was able to pass through the energetic body freely a lot of souls wouldnt need energetic bodies at all (since the soup of unrestrained energies would probably override any facualties for communication or abilities to create constructs) and, thinking logically on some things I've witnessed, many souls would be torn to peices by the sheer velocity and conflicting energies too.

There are a few people on this forum that will attest that if they did have an etheric filtering system that it is not working very well regardless of their will. Im sorta of the opinion that energy can travel through a body of energy, like water can travel through a body of water or air can travel through a body of air. I guess that there are many ways that energies interact depending on if you are projecting or recieving and you have given me something to think about. Ill have to meditate on this one
Old 22-02-2012, 11:25 AM
Sangress

Quote:
For me when i start a session i feel the energy travelling down my arm and out. People that i treat comment or jerk at the exact moment that the energy makes contact with them. This confirms for me at least while in the process of healing that the heat sensation is from energy exiting me and entering the second party, not their energy passing through me. I dont bring their energy in to me consciously as i need to detach from their energy and dont need their issues manifesting in me.

*nods* I understand what your saying, though I did say energy passing through your aura, rather than you. That also means energy would be moving both ways but not slamming directly into either of you like a sledge hammer.

But yeh, I actually forgot to mention that energetic bodies have different areas of density and depending on the vibraitonal frequency some other energetic beings/influences can pass through them since they each exist on a slightly different level.

I keep thinking in terms of the energy body being in the physical rather than all the other layers of existence the energy can exist on at once. It's all so complicated and difficult to sum up without going in circles. lol.

I also forgot to mention that you can touch another persons chakras and other places within their energetic body if you allow your energy to blend/attune with their own. As long as the energy is filtered and attuned you can interact with their "insides" quite effortlessly which is probably what you do since they often pose no resistance considering they are willing participants in your interactions with them.

Quote:
There are a few people on this forum that will attest that if they did have an etheric filtering system that it is not working very well regardless of their will.

Yeh, empaths are notorious for that kind of thing until they learn how to shield themselves. Some people are more well suited to dealing with large volumes of diverse energies than others, all depends on the individual really.

Quote:
Im sorta of the opinion that energy can travel through a body of energy, like water can travel through a body of water or air can travel through a body of air. I guess that there are many ways that energies interact depending on if you are projecting or recieving and you have given me something to think about. Ill have to meditate on this one

*nods* I see your logic there. I'm glad I've got you thinking.

Let me know how your meditation goes, will you?
Old 23-02-2012, 06:34 AM
res

Will do
Old 23-02-2012, 10:20 AM
SunMist

Interesting thread!

A few thoughts to add...

In the Chinese system the spleen chakra is highly relevant for it's processing of chi derived from food. As the body digests food the energetic component is extracted and put in the spleen chakra and then distributed throughout the energetic system through the meridians and chakras. This is mostly from Choa Kok Sui's books. To me this makes a lot of sense based on what I've observed. Chi is in food so we can't really leave that out....think how different you feel after eating processed stuff vs. raw plants.

I think some chakras particularly the upper ones (7th and up) are gateways into energies which don't always come "down" into our regular body awareness.