Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-11-2019, 02:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Sorry,I don't mean to be offensive,but when we get to the more stage,where will we be?
More conscious, loving, more adept, more relating, more generative etc. - the way a flowering and fruiting tree is more than a seed.
Old 15-11-2019, 02:13 PM
hazada guess

In other words,with a higher vibration,nearer to god.
Old 15-11-2019, 02:26 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
A thought came into my mind as I was falling asleep last night and I thought that I would write it down............God,the omnipresent consciousness is in each one of us.We are all,by our deeds etc,working our way back to the core.What do you all think of that.
Yes. It's the Genesis story, the Trees of Life and of Knowledge and why Adam and Eve were thrown out of the Garden. They had to learn and work their way back up. The exoteric story about sinning is just one interpretation.

Remember the evil serpent? Well, in the more esoteric version he happens to be the serpent of wisdom, the caduceus that forms the Staff of Hermes and has long been adopted by the medical profession as their symbol.
Old 15-11-2019, 02:45 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Yes. It's the Genesis story, the Trees of Life and of Knowledge and why Adam and Eve were thrown out of the Garden. They had to learn and work their way back up. The exoteric story about sinning is just one interpretation.

Remember the evil serpent? Well, in the more esoteric version he happens to be the serpent of wisdom, the caduceus that forms the Staff of Hermes and has long been adopted by the medical profession as their symbol.

Amazing.Why would I suddenly think that out of the blue.A message perhaps.My grandparents were very religious.Thanks Laurelyen.
Old 15-11-2019, 04:29 PM
Master
Quote:
A thought came into my mind as I was falling asleep last night and I thought that I would write it down............God,the omnipresent consciousness is in each one of us.We are all,by our deeds etc,working our way back to the core.What do you all think of that.
Not all nodal souls get 'there'. My overview, quoted from my treatise:
This is not to say that The Flow of Life’s Love and Joy experience and expression doesn’t ‘fork’ negatively (that is, relatively speaking) in the case of folks whose attitudes, intentions and behaviors in relation to other aspects of Life and/or Life Itself are value-negating, mind you. Universally operative psychospiritual dynamics, often referenced as ‘The Law of Attraction’ and/or ‘The Law of Karma’, ensure that “With what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you” (Mark*4:24) and “God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap” (Galatians 6:7), as Jesus and the apostle Paul more colloquially stated. But the dissolution of a soul that has become unloving and unjoyful in relation to others and Life‑at‑Large is just that: an ‘i’dentity-dissipating ‘happening’ wherein and whereby the ‘elements’ that comprise a psychospiritual entity are dispersed and recombinantly recycled. In effect, said soul’s components get ‘dissolved’ and ‘absorbed’ back into and so become a part of the beingnesses of other aspects of Life in the context of the absolutely positive Flow of the capital ‘E’ Entity of our Life-Matrix, wherein everyone and everything in existence derives from the same Source and so is given the same ‘blessing’: “Ye [are all] the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust” (Matthew 5:45) is how Jesus put it.

There is no ‘zero’ in this regard, let alone something negative relative to that, in other words! Analogous to what physicists believe to be the case with physical matter-n-energy, soulful beingness can never really be ‘lost’ (albeit, as just explained, a psychospiritual constellation may stop experiencing and expressing Love and Joy and so ‘cease’ to continue as such, so thinking and speaking, as Jesus did, about the possibility of ‘losing’ one’s soul or others ‘losing’ theirs – in this case meaning the coherency of your or their psychospiritual being and relatedness to others – may nevertheless be a functional way of considering options in face of the dissolution and recycling dynamic that is an operationally built-in feature of Earthly-life’s ‘evolutionary’ transmigrational process, which, like an oceanward flowing river, ever-proceeds towards more and more comprehensively integrated Love and Joy experience and expression, albeit not in everyone’s case, as just spoken of here.
Old 15-11-2019, 04:48 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Not all nodal souls get 'there'. My overview, quoted from my treatise:
This is not to say that The Flow of Life’s Love and Joy experience and expression doesn’t ‘fork’ negatively (that is, relatively speaking) in the case of folks whose attitudes, intentions and behaviors in relation to other aspects of Life and/or Life Itself are value-negating, mind you. Universally operative psychospiritual dynamics, often referenced as ‘The Law of Attraction’ and/or ‘The Law of Karma’, ensure that “With what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you” (Mark*4:24) and “God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap” (Galatians 6:7), as Jesus and the apostle Paul more colloquially stated. But the dissolution of a soul that has become unloving and unjoyful in relation to others and Life‑at‑Large is just that: an ‘i’dentity-dissipating ‘happening’ wherein and whereby the ‘elements’ that comprise a psychospiritual entity are dispersed and recombinantly recycled. In effect, said soul’s components get ‘dissolved’ and ‘absorbed’ back into and so become a part of the beingnesses of other aspects of Life in the context of the absolutely positive Flow of the capital ‘E’ Entity of our Life-Matrix, wherein everyone and everything in existence derives from the same Source and so is given the same ‘blessing’: “Ye [are all] the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust” (Matthew 5:45) is how Jesus put it.

There is no ‘zero’ in this regard, let alone something negative relative to that, in other words! Analogous to what physicists believe to be the case with physical matter-n-energy, soulful beingness can never really be ‘lost’ (albeit, as just explained, a psychospiritual constellation may stop experiencing and expressing Love and Joy and so ‘cease’ to continue as such, so thinking and speaking, as Jesus did, about the possibility of ‘losing’ one’s soul or others ‘losing’ theirs – in this case meaning the coherency of your or their psychospiritual being and relatedness to others – may nevertheless be a functional way of considering options in face of the dissolution and recycling dynamic that is an operationally built-in feature of Earthly-life’s ‘evolutionary’ transmigrational process, which, like an oceanward flowing river, ever-proceeds towards more and more comprehensively integrated Love and Joy experience and expression, albeit not in everyone’s case, as just spoken of here.

Thankyou Davidsun,but i'm afraid to say that I'll stick to my own beliefs otherwise it all gets too complicated.
Old 15-11-2019, 05:04 PM
Master

Quote:

And we can also consider the caduceus/Staff of Hermes as the spine and the serpent as kundalini energy. Thus we experience the fruits of the Tree of Knowledge.

Peace
Old 15-11-2019, 05:35 PM
Master

Quote:
If one were to ask people, no person would now give up knowledge and we must admit we want it. It is an experience we must go through, to learn. Love the recognition never present in teaching.
Old 15-11-2019, 05:52 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Couple of thoughts.

To varying degrees everyone has the capacity for both good and bad, right and wrong.

The manifestation of good and right is inversely proportional to the personal cost.

EDIT: Hahah, this reply is to the wrong thread!
Old 15-11-2019, 05:57 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
And we can also consider the caduceus/Staff of Hermes as the spine and the serpent as kundalini energy. Thus we experience the fruits of the Tree of Knowledge.

Peace

What's the tree of knowledge?
If I may ask?
Also from what teachings? Greek?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by ImthatIm : 15-11-2019 at 07:16 PM.