Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-11-2019, 03:01 PM
Master

How to know why you are on this plane?

Hey all,

How does one know why you are on this plane? I want to figure out... I have lots of emotions of what I believe is about a conflict from before this life. And now I just feel vulnerable and naked to everyone out there. I believe this is out of love. But I need to get to know the reasons. I deserve them. I have been punished way too long (even though with different purposes). I believe I will get answers anyway, but maybe some actions are required for this like doing some research.
Old 13-11-2019, 05:15 PM
Suspended
Hello young fellow

Why do I have the feeling that you are impatient and just cannot wait to discover "why you are here on this plane" and for which there is no reason for a loss of faith as this can be as it is really is, exciting and fascinating.

Patience and faith are great virtues as well as important ones which in my opinion, the reason why all souls are on this plane, to learn to acquire, cultivate/develop but most of all, retain in the most difficult situations.

What happened in my case is that the purpose and reason why found my self based on my person being true to myself who I also had to discover chopping off and removing from my life whatever did not represent or reflect or was in alignment with this.

Therefore, great level of self awareness was required and for this lots of time, energy and effort that it paid off by growing my determination.

The first step for me and from where I begun was to discover what I really love doing and came naturally to me as well as I was full of joy, happiness and ethical/moral satisfaction of doing then, follow this and my heart's and/or soul's desires.

I found what my heart and soul would have dived and literally dived into it, without the mind, thinking or having any obstacles through any negative thoughts.

Be certain that, whatever you chose to do based on these, if you do place your mind, heart and soul into this, it is guaranteed by me to be a success.

Therefore, without any fear, hesitation or doubt , whatever fills your heart and soul with joy, just go for it and use whatever you have been through as your strength, your strength of character and personality , not your weaknesses.

This is another challenge to search for and find the lessons from the experience, whatever this experience is and APPLY these and what you learned in your real life and life in general.

I wish you all the best in your journey and to enjoy this journey that can be also fun!

Take care.
Old 13-11-2019, 06:29 PM
Pathfinder

Hi realizefun:

My personal belief is that I’m here to learn and if I were “there” that is on the opposite side of the material plane, then I would be there in order to rest in the full unhindered embrace of the absolute, before slowly drifting back “here”.

Research is always so helpful in formulating one’s knowledge and opinions and I encourage anyone to avail themselves of this tool.
Old 14-11-2019, 12:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Hey all,

How does one know why you are on this plane?

I've asked myself the same question before. Usually because i like to travel and this was the plane that would get me to my destination faster. I also look at ratings before booking. So its often a combination of different things.

Quote:
I want to figure out... I have lots of emotions of what I believe is about a conflict from before this life. And now I just feel vulnerable and naked to everyone out there. I believe this is out of love. But I need to get to know the reasons. I deserve them. I have been punished way too long (even though with different purposes). I believe I will get answers anyway, but maybe some actions are required for this like doing some research.

This paints a blurred perspective as to what you're trying to say. Something about a conflict from before this life. I assume previous life and what conflict? And now you feel naked and vulnerable because of something that happened in a previous life and you believe this was out of love? And you need to know the reasons you deserve who??? And how have you been punished?
Old 14-11-2019, 01:34 AM
Master

Hii ocean_breeze,

Yeah completely crazy and F’d up right? It’s twisted.... I don’t think the conflict ended in a previous life btw. I think it’s just before I was born. But I don’t know. Not for sure. I only know these feelings and stuff... it’s like a part of me is saying this stuff. It just knows it. It certainly doesn’t sound like love but something makes me feel unconditionally loved in these memories...
Old 18-11-2019, 03:12 AM
My offer to the topic is--

I'm here because I've been such a screw up! I volunteered to come back here
to learn learn learn how to forgive, how to be happy,
how to overcome the obstacles of ego....which manifest as laziness, anger,
the need to control, gossip...I got the murdering, pillaging, robbing down...
Now the obstacles to purity are the subtle things...
-self-righteously taking a stand rather than yielding to keep peace...
-caring about myself more than others,
-not seeing the Lord in everyone,
-thinking that anything given to me is mine rather the Lord's, all the Lord's.
-placing my focus on the transitory and meaningless,
-valuing the wrong things, basically.

I am here to have difficult relationships so I can find peace though kindness and understanding...
forgiveness through seeing there is nothing to forgive...since all is the Lord appearing as other things.
I am here to put what my soul knows to practice in a battlefield of distractions mirroring pride, anger,
competition and lies in my face and seeing through it all to Reality.

Ah - and then...then...I can move onto to bigger and better things than this earth plane, that is 'ok'...but, c'mon.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-11-2019, 05:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Hey all,

How does one know why you are on this plane? I want to figure out... I have lots of emotions of what I believe is about a conflict from before this life. And now I just feel vulnerable and naked to everyone out there. I believe this is out of love. But I need to get to know the reasons. I deserve them. I have been punished way too long (even though with different purposes). I believe I will get answers anyway, but maybe some actions are required for this like doing some research.

Learn to turn your attention toward your inside (self-hypnosis, meditation). As you get into trance, leave aside all your beliefs, expectations, emotions, and ask short, clear questions about what you want to know. You'll get answers. Take them exactly as they come. Don't rationalize them. Don't re-word them. Don't argue with them. If you don't understand them, ask additional questions.

You seem emotional, now. You have to do your best to be unemotional when you ask your inner knowledge source.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-11-2019, 07:16 AM
Master

Thanks all for responding...

Inavalan, what if there are no answers popping up?
Old 19-11-2019, 05:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Thanks all for responding...

Inavalan, what if there are no answers popping up?
You may want to try the technique of automatic writing. The answer is in you not outside. Also know, answer may come later.
Old 19-11-2019, 05:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
You may want to try the technique of automatic writing. The answer is in you not outside. Also know, answer may come later.

Yeah that’s true after all... we all come to meet these questions about life and afterlife in the end