Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 27-09-2019, 04:21 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
LOL! Good one...as I see it He let us loose in a looney bin, my friend...
this psycho planet and sat back to watch, unless we directly ask Him to intervene.
Just like a landlord can't come into his property that you rent ...
unless you invite him in.

The fact of the matter is that - He couldn't have left us. We are within Him like a sub-tenant living with the Landlord. The problem lies with us that we cling to our limited quarters and don't claim the whole house as ours.
Namaskar
Old 27-09-2019, 04:38 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Ah! But the source never asked us to identify our consciousness with the phenomena, much less stagnate therein

When has the Source asked anything of anyone ever? It is the reflected images that keep asking "Who am I"

The questions would disappear when the interface breaks......
Namaskar
Old 27-09-2019, 05:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uday_Advaita
When has the Source asked anything of anyone ever? It is the reflected images that keep asking "Who am I"

The questions would disappear when the interface breaks......
Namaskar

Absolutely

No one in here
Hence no fear

Old 27-09-2019, 06:26 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ...............@{ * i *}@................

Quote:
Miss Hepburn--Can you back this up?

What exactly is that your asking from me? Please be clear.

1} If humans have observed a source for Universe/God please share the location where the saw this alledged cosmic source.

Quote:
I will accept direct experience.

2} My direct experience is of no cosmic source for God/Universe existence.

Quote:
I will accept you saying you have sat for hours for decades and saw nothing...

Your mistaken Miss Hepburn as I have never stated what you state above and I now put in bold.

In USA there is a state called Utah, and when my wife were there for first time we came out from between these two walls, and we saw nothing for what seemed like hundred{s} of miles to the north before we could see some mountains in the distance.

Whenver I'm in total dark I see nothing. Howver, even when my eyes are closed it appears to me my the mechanics within my eyeball and brain see some color or patterns of movement or both.

Quote:
No Being came to you, nothing happened...you tried 'everything'...and you have talked to many many many people ...

I practiced sitting quitely in medidation for and hour or so for some 10 or more years once a week and never saw or heard a cosmic source for Universe/God.

Quote:
none saying that have observed a Cosmic Source.

Ive met man people who reference a Godm beginnging with my mother. When my sister and I asked her where is this located she pointed toward the ceiling.

So now your asking me about a cosmic source for God/Universe that someone else has seen or heard and related to me. Beyond a few that say this Universe came from nothing{ non-occupied space }, I recall many who talk about a cosmic source.

I take it with grain of salt just as I take all of the UFO claims of abductions and sitings with a grain of salt i.e. I dont find much credibility in a claim just because a human makes some claim of this or that.
Quote:
And then I would give you my testimony.
And possibly present many NDEs that would concur.

Well NDE's sort of off on another topic and is similar to UFO claims ask 50 people who have experienced NDE and we most likely will get at least 25 differrent replies.
The one commonality Ive heard most often, is a they saw a white light . This is just the brain creating hallucinations. There is scientific documentation related this white light phenomena of the brain.

I hope that addresses you questions as presented to me.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 27-09-2019, 07:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
1} If humans have observed a source for Universe/God please share the location where the saw this alleged cosmic source.

If the Divine is everywhere then the source is everywhere

Quote:

What you mean is that you have not (yet) found such a source. The connection to source lies within each one of us.

Quote:
I practiced sitting quietly in meditation for an hour or so for some 10 or more years once a week and never saw or heard a cosmic source for Universe/God.

Only once a week? It cannot have been very important to you. Maybe greater effort would have produced greater results.

Quote:
Ive met many people who reference a God beginning with my mother. When my sister and I asked her where is this located she pointed toward the ceiling.

Yes, many people think of God transcendent, somewhere above Creation. Others think of God immanent - your mother should have pointed towards her own heart. In other words, within her own Being.

Quote:
I take it with grain of salt just as I take all of the UFO claims of abductions and sightings with a grain of salt i.e. I don't find much credibility in a claim just because a human makes some claim of this or that.

But when tens of thousands make such claims then we have to consider that something might be happening.

Quote:
The one commonality Ive heard most often, is a they saw a white light. This is just the brain creating hallucinations. There is scientific documentation related this white light phenomena of the brain.

Yes, material science considers all such phenomena as hallucinations within the brain. That fits in with their ideas of the world. They are not necessarily correct in their conclusions.

Peace.
Old 27-09-2019, 07:35 PM
Master

Quote:

1} If humans have observed a source for Universe/God please share the location where the saw this alledged cosmic source.

Your mistaken Miss Hepburn as I have never stated what you state above and I now put in bold.

In USA there is a state called Utah, and when my wife were there for first time we came out from between these two walls, and we saw nothing for what seemed like hundred{s} of miles to the north before we could see some mountains in the distance.

Whenver I'm in total dark I see nothing. Howver, even when my eyes are closed it appears to me my the mechanics within my eyeball and brain see some color or patterns of movement or both.

I practiced sitting quitely in medidation for and hour or so for some 10 or more years once a week and never saw or heard a cosmic source for Universe/God.

Ive met man people who reference a Godm beginnging with my mother. When my sister and I asked her where is this located she pointed toward the ceiling.

So now your asking me about a cosmic source for God/Universe that someone else has seen or heard and related to me. Beyond a few that say this Universe came from nothing{ non-occupied space }, I recall many who talk about a cosmic source.

I take it with grain of salt just as I take all of the UFO claims of abductions and sitings with a grain of salt i.e. I dont find much credibility in a claim just because a human makes some claim of this or that.

Well NDE's sort of off on another topic and is similar to UFO claims ask 50 people who have experienced NDE and we most likely will get at least 25 differrent replies.
The one commonality Ive heard most often, is a they saw a white light . This is just the brain creating hallucinations. There is scientific documentation related this white light phenomena of the brain.

It really does not matter what you yourself or any other persons suggests regarding there being no intelligent creative souce entity.

Any thing that you suggest, will not change what people like myself understand to be a truth. Because for myself, I experience many many things daily that prove it to myself, that there indeed is an intelligent creative souce entity.

& you like many other non believers & also even many believers, OUGHT keep your wits about yourselves, after your time in the flesh comes to an end.
Because after what I experience Daily, "i can surely attest to you, that you will need to very much keep your wits about yourselves"...JUST SAYING, YOU KNOW...I AM JUST SAYING.
Old 27-09-2019, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
It really does not matter what you yourself or any other persons suggests regarding there being no intelligent creative souce entity.

Any thing that you suggest, will not change what people like myself understand to be a truth. Because for myself, I experience many many things daily that prove it to myself, that there indeed is an intelligent creative souce entity.

& you like many other non believers & also even many believers, OUGHT keep your wits about yourselves, after your time in the flesh comes to an end.
Because after what I experience Daily, "i can surely attest to you, that you will need to very much keep your wits about yourselves"...JUST SAYING, YOU KNOW...I AM JUST SAYING.
NEIL, GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE BACK!
i am looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 27-09-2019, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Me: I was asking how can you say there is no Cosmic Source.
What have you done to see or exp this Cosmic Source. And you told me, thanks. :)

1} If humans have observed a source for Universe/God please share the location where the saw this alleged cosmic source.
Me: Within inside of myself with my eyes closed focusing between the eyebrow area...

I practiced sitting quietly in mediation for an hour or so for some 10 or more years once a week and never saw or heard a cosmic source for Universe/God.

I take it with grain of salt just as I take all of the UFO claims of abductions and sittings with a grain of salt i.e. I dont find much credibility in a claim just because a human makes some claim of this or that.
Me: Nor should you ..I believe in you, yourself personally experiencing something. Much better...otherwise it is blind faith.
But staying open to the possiblity is very important to direct exp yourself.

Me: But 99% with a similar feel. Some visit a pasture and their Uncle Joe is there...others will see Jesus directly or
some Spirit Guide..they seem tailor made to what you can handle and believe. Like my exp on the Other Side
will be very diff from yours, I would think.

The one commonality Ive heard most often, is a they saw a white light . This is just the brain creating hallucinations.
There is scientific documentation related this white light phenomena of the brain.

And I would say when I see a Divine Light that is brighter than 10,000 suns...and am taken to Sat chit anand or absolute Bliss...Ecstasy.
accompanied by huge Divine Insights downloaded into my mind or brain...it's no hallucination for ME!

Looking at a bright light, then closing my eyelids there is a phenomenon of still seeing yellow light.
It's not anything like that ...your spirit soars!
You are taken to another place inside.

I would never have gotten to the point I have meditating an hour a week for 10 years.
(For me anyway), it took steadfast dedication and determination and constant resolve, steady effort,
consistent focus for years and years everyday...change of diet and friends...sitting 3-6 hours straight in silence,
and then much grace followed.
Nice chatting.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-09-2019, 11:08 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ..Space ( Time )( Time ) Space....

Quote:
neil--...JUST SAYING, YOU KNOW...I AM JUST SAYING.

That makes two of us, tho there are key differrences in what I'm saying and your saying and what I base my sayings on is differrent from what your basing your sayings on.

Much of I say is based on observed evidence for that makes a intrument go PING! when it measures fermions, bosons etc.

When your what ever it is you think you experience causes differrent science experiements go PING! I would find what you say more credulous.

Untill then your just another of many who equate with so many of those who claim UFOs and UFO abduction. Grain of salt.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 27-09-2019, 11:15 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ...@{ * i *}@....Mama mia Mama mia

Quote:
iamthat--If the Divine is everywhere then the source is everywhere

I place you in same catagory as UFO people and especially those many who have claimed abduction over the years.

Not much there of any signifcance to me nor most of humanity.

I do have some of those da-vines in my yard here known around here as poision ivy.

I fear poison Ivy nearly as much vipers but not as much as wasps.