Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-07-2019, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Depends what they are praying for.
Your 'descent' to this level after firebird specifically stated "I am not joking" was something I wouldn't have even suspected was possible and has resulted in my losing all respect for you, iamthat. I am guessing the topic being discussed must have spooked you. Maybe you can earn my respect back, that is if you aren't into going staying in the gutter of 'sophisticated'-posturing with Shivani.

Last edited by davidsun : 25-07-2019 at 11:47 PM.
Old 25-07-2019, 11:19 PM
Deactivated Account
I recall a while ago, there was this annoying stubborn fly that kept bothering me no matter how many chances I gave it to fly away. So I ended up swatting it and now it's probably tormenting other people in hell. I can't imagine it happily buzzing about in heaven...
Old 25-07-2019, 11:51 PM
Master
Looking 'down' at what they think of as 'lesser' aspects of Being seems to have resulted people into 'high' flying [buzz-buzz] into showing their 'true' colors.

Old 26-07-2019, 12:05 AM
Deactivated Account
Ok, I'll be sure to give the next one I kill a proper burial. In the meantime, you better watch your step. Dear lord knows how many ants you trampled without realising it.
Old 26-07-2019, 01:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Ok, I'll be sure to give the next one I kill a proper burial. In the meantime, you better watch your step. Dear lord knows how many ants you trampled without realising it.

LOGIC:

Every physical Life is in its own way 'miraculous' and has value, even if to no one else except the being that lives said Life.

Every physical Life ends in death.

Doesn't lead to the conclusion that SlayerOfLight's callous cynicism is logically 'justified'.

Rather it lead me to the conclusion that he is a creature and purveyor of 'darkness' (darkness, in this case, being the absence of the perception and love of truth).
Old 26-07-2019, 01:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I see that you are still embracing perversity. You deserve what you get. We all do!
What is the difference between embracing perversion (perversity) and trying my hand at infantile humour in the attempt to amuse others who cannot even take a joke?

I mean, the very least another can say to that is "fail harder please" isn't it?
Old 26-07-2019, 01:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Your 'descent' to this level after firebird specifically stated "I am not joking" was something I wouldn't have even suspected was possible and has resulted in my losing all respect for you, iamthat. I am guessing the topic being discussed must have spooked you. Maybe you can earn my respect back, that is if you aren't into going staying in the gutter of 'sophisticated'-posturing with Shivani.
If you lost all respect for me, I would consider myself deeply honoured.
Old 26-07-2019, 01:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
What is the difference between embracing perversion (perversity) and trying my hand at infantile humour in the attempt to amuse others who cannot even take a joke?

I mean, the very least another can say to that is "fail harder please" isn't it?
You are intelligent enough to answer those questions for yourself.
Old 26-07-2019, 01:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
If you lost all respect for me, I would consider myself deeply honoured.
You make your bed, you lie in it.
Old 26-07-2019, 01:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Looking 'down' at what they think of as 'lesser' aspects of Being seems to have resulted people into 'high' flying [buzz-buzz] into showing their 'true' colors.

I always thought that one showing their "true colours" is what Spirituality is all about...maybe I have been led to believe a lie.

It is such a shame you cannot accept me for who I TRUELY am when I am "being myself" ah well...such is entitlement.