Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-11-2019, 10:29 PM
Ascender
Smile Psychically Sending Protective Energy if Gems in a Store

There is this BiG gem selling store. I just sensed protective energies for the first time around s simple church. But last night or the night before, I totally could feel protection around gems. Maybe as also prayers were said around them when they were being cut? Does that seem to make sense to others?
Old 16-11-2019, 11:15 PM
Master
Please explain. There is a gem store and there is a church. How is this related?
Old 16-11-2019, 11:24 PM
Burntfruit

Que? Please elaborate? I am lost.
Old 17-11-2019, 12:59 AM
Knower
If i’m Understanding this right, you’re asking whether the close proximity of the church to the gem store is responsible for this protective energy, possibly due to the frequent praying going on there?

I don’t know myself, but if i’m Translating that right, maybe someone else can answer.
Old 17-11-2019, 01:24 AM
Experiencer

I think she's saying she has felt protected in a church, and the question is whether crystals can offer the same type of protection one would get from being in a church.
Old 18-11-2019, 09:51 AM
Experiencer
I think OP said that she felt similar protective vibes around the crystals as she felt from the church. I sort of doubt that the ~chinese said prayers when they cut them in bulk, assuming most shops take their crystals in bulk from alibaba or aliexpress. My guess is that OP is receptive and sensible to picking up energies, perhaps even an INFJ type of personality too :)
Old 20-11-2019, 02:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
There is this BiG gem selling store. I just sensed protective energies for the first time around s simple church. But last night or the night before, I totally could feel protection around gems. Maybe as also prayers were said around them when they were being cut? Does that seem to make sense to others?
INTERESTING OBSERVATION!

I used to teach classes. There was one class I pretended I did not have a clue on what I was going to teach. I started the class in a 'confused' state of mind. I stumbled my words and asked the students to feel the energy coming off the walls. Everyone was in agreement the energies coming off the wall was close to null.

I acted confused and asked everybody to sit down. I acted like I had no idea what to do next. Then all of a sudden, I decided we should have a prayer. I stumbled through a prayer and concluded by asking for protection around the room.

Acting like I forgot how the class began, I asked everybody to stand up and feel the energy coming of the walls. All of the students were amazed a huge amount of energies were coming off the wall.

I think you experienced an almost identical experience.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜