Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 25-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Master
Book1 why do people have teeth issues--different perspective

So I love Myss, and her exerptise as to what's really going on, so I looked this up.
My tooth that broke off is my upper right tooth which makes perfect sense to what she's saying here.

Physical block

The following conditions are considered problematic: pain that comes from decayed or broken teeth, grinding of the teeth or crooked teeth.

Emotional block

As teeth are used to pulverize and pound food, teeth problems indicate difficulty pondering new information, ideas or situations. Hence, problems with the teeth indicate fear of making incorrect decisions. Teeth are also used to bite; therefore, a person with a tooth problem might feel incapable of defending himself.

According to Dr Michele Caffin, a prominent French oral surgeon:

The eight teeth on the upper right side are linked with the desire to express oneself outwardly; a problem with one of these teeth indicates difficulty in finding one’s place in the outside world.

The eight teeth in the upper left side are linked with the desire to show what a person carries inside; a problem with one of these teeth therefore expresses difficulty in fulfilling one’s desire to be.

The eight teeth on the lower right side are tied in with the solidification of something, such as work; a problem with one of these teeth therefore indicates a problem with making concrete plans or getting one’s self on solid ground.

The eight teeth on the lower left side are linked with the realization of a person’s emotional sensitivity; a problem with one of these teeth indicates lack of emotional recognition within the family.

The message from misaligned teeth is also related to the above mentioned.

Mental block

The right side of the body controls the male aspect and linked to our relationship with our father. Dental problems on the right side indicate unresolved father issues. […] Dental problems on the left side […] are an indication of unresolved issues with your mother.

The upper incisors (four front teeth) represent the spot you want to occupy in relation to your parents, whose position is represented by the lower incisors. Dental problems in this area indicate an inability to sink your teeth into what you are doing in order to achieve the outcomes you desire. Learn to look at events as they are. If need be, accept the help of others to sharpen your discernment. […]

If the incisors are worn or eroded, you are letting people close to you wear you down. If you can identify with this, it is because you have low self-worth and difficulty expressing yourself. Don’t be so critical of yourself. You also want others to change. The best way to stop wearing yourself out is to love and accept yourself and those close to you.

Bruxism, or grinding of the teeth, generally occurs during sleep as the mind ruminates about all the anger and tension that you kept inside during your waking hours. […] You must decide to handle this anger before it becomes a bigger problem than simple bruxism.
Old 25-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Master
I'm having issues with expressing myself outwardly which is my tooth problem telling me this. And i have difficutly finding myself in the outside world. Very interesting.
Spiritlite.
Old 25-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Rumar

These are interesting things, I don't really see myself in that but at times I definitely understand and can relate with the entries. Love this thread!
Old 25-10-2010, 06:36 PM
Master
Thankyou I love it too LOL not to toot my own horn but I believe that every issue we have healthwise has a deeper meaning.
Thankyou Rumar
Spiritlite.
Old 25-10-2010, 07:44 PM
Enya

what does it mean if all teeth were taken out at a relatively early age?
Old 25-10-2010, 08:02 PM
cheeky_monkey

I wore a brace for three years. Then days after they were removed I had a dream that i had broken teeth in my mouth. A few weeks later I fainted and broke my jaw in three places aswell as breaking teeth and having my collar bone bent out of shape.

My collar bone bent back into the right shape within weeks despite my doctor telling me that there was nothing which could be done, but my face and mouth has never been the same since.

I take it as a punishment. I guess life can be cruel and it taught me that anything can be taken away from you just like that, even if you've been through pain and discomfort to get it. On the hand, my collar bone was healed which I have to be grateful for.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:01 AM
Jules

SpiritLite What a briliant thread!!! L O V E ITTTT!!!

I can soooooooo relate to all of those. every flippin one of em lol. I was sat here cringing when I was reading it lol. Thanks for posting.

Enja, my interpretation of it is, there's been problems since childhood with emotional issues that has been kept behind locked doors, was never spoken of, which in turn led to bad eating habits, in fact bad habits in general. Trust & rejection issues. L&L Jue xx
Old 04-11-2010, 12:52 AM
Master
Thanks we've figured out our health insurance for dental and we pay 20 percent so that's not too bad.
Spiritlite.