Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-01-2013, 11:19 PM
Knower
Thank you, Sparrow. :)
Old 28-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Gregatha

Dear Sparrow, i trust all is well in the land of the Sparrow. i have a question to ask if thats ok....i would like to feel settled regarding "unmanifested and manifested " inbrief could you please explain what encompasses unmanifested and manifested/creation.

If this is to broard, i have a niggling little question which is...are the " non-physical realms/ after life ", part of the manifested? are you part of the manifested?

If this seems like a bit of a mishmash...welcome to my world.

Thankyou kind Sparrow..............Cheers Greg
Old 29-01-2013, 10:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hi Sparrow ~ I so enjoy reading your threads ..Its radiates a peaceful beautiful energy and is serene quiet :)

The experience of the phoenix rising inside oneself and renewal via sacred union..have you heard of this ?

many blessings Sparrow
Love& Light
:)

*Sorry I Just realized I was in the death and afterlife thread...Maybe it sorta fits in here Sparrow?~ Blessings x
Greetings and gratitudes from my abode of peace to you and your sacred space in Australia.

Well my friend, you paint quite the romantic depiction within your description of this, that which you relay to me as evidentially being a very beautiful experience. The challenge here is for me to interpret your terminology accurately to understand the nature of your question without unintended misinterpretation. Though I am aware of many processes, presences and purposes of energy, seldom do I have cause to fashion labels or names of the human language to attach to them. Most often then I must rely on the terminology and language enquiring minds use to support an answer to their question. Though it remains many individuals depict and describe many different experiences in many different ways. In light of this, should I be singing the wrong tune, please correct me and direct me in your desired destination of thought.

From what I presently perceive you perhaps refer to the chemical and bioelectrical process of what some call kundalini. In which case this has to do with connectivity within the biological body, particularly with the nervous system, spinal cord, brain and endocrine system. Unfortunately many seek this stimulant chemical connectivity and activity as some means of professed ladder mechanism of enlightenment. It does not make a being more spiritual or more wise than they were before, it simply works to enhance the functioning processes within the physical structure, which also alters the way the human brain interacts and processes information. Enlightenment is not something which is obtained or reached by some form of activity or measurable ladder of attainment, it is something which others proclaim you possess when you let go of self to the present moment in which you are in complete acceptance of, and at peace with.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 29-01-2013, 10:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
Greetings to you All,

Spirit Guide Sparrow,

In this book I am now reading it mentions a war that took place many years ago involving Archangel Lucifer and his followers, Arcturus, Pleiades, Orion, Sirius, Zeta Reticula, Ursa Major and Minor and many other star systems - including our own solar system: a war of good against evil.

Being as this book only lightly touches on these events can you please enlighten us on how this war came about and exactly how it was faught.

Many thanks.
Dear friend Johnty, this is to assume I adhere to and am in agreement with this so said book of which you speak.

There is no such literal being as Archangel Lucifer; for indeed if there were a hierarchy of archangels as human beings persist to portray from colourful religious depiction, they would certainly not be in the vibration to affiliate themselves with violence. The spirit world does not adhere to the structures of hierarchy that human beings try to adopt in their understanding of it, trying to create more division and separation where actually none exist.

The only place evil exists is in your own thought fabrication and interpretation of value as an individual. Good and evil are simply differences in held values inherent within different beings. An individual may place judgement on something or someone else as being evil in its nature, only because its nature does not adhere to or exist in appliance with their own value structure. When another being behaves in a way compliant with your own value structure then they are deemed as being ‘good’.

In terms of your solar system and neighbouring star systems, there have been many thousands of conflicts between the variable 500-600 races in this quadrant of space, over many millions of years. Several major ones where planet Earth, and many different star systems in fact have come under friction and refraction due to differences in value and morality. Earth itself was for a long time kept quarantined and under significant observation by a large number of different species, in a sense to preserve and protect its independent development and natural genetic evolution. In the same respect many other planets have met with disastrous fates, while others have successfully survived and flourished free from manipulation from other entities of other origins. Those who appear to be causing the most friction, and those who have instigated many of the conflicts spoken about in ancient texts are those you perhaps identify as the reptilian species. A note of caution regarding these species, and their sub-species, which number in the hundreds, is not that they are inherently ‘evil’, but rather they are void of emotion, sympathy, compassion, and the whole human sense of morality which you use to determine right from wrong. It is these species in fact which govern and have come to manipulate a great many other vulnerable species to work and function for their own purposes and goals. These goals are primarily to obtain and gain control of anything and everything to expand their dominion. Though it is observed the reptilians prefer to use forms of manipulation and deception to gain this control, rather than brute force. However, at times there have been many races who have banded together in having recognised this manipulation and war has inevitably erupted. These pockets of power and dominion, within their pursuit of expansion have, throughout their various conflicts, created many different splinters and fragments of communities who have banded together to preserve and protect their way of life, their culture and their knowledge. This in effect is really what your friends, those who observe from afar, are attempting to do on your behalf, in preserving your way and quality of life from manipulation.

-Sparrow

Old 29-01-2013, 11:41 PM
lurker011

sparrow,are george w. bush and barack obama reptilians?
Old 30-01-2013, 08:16 AM
Master
Dearest Sparrow,

Thank You for sharing your knowledge and spirit ~ I shall PM you ~ I am aware of the
Kundlini
~ on my way to send you a message now.

*Your lovely*

Blessings and love

:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 02-02-2013, 04:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregatha
Dear Sparrow, i trust all is well in the land of the Sparrow. i have a question to ask if thats ok....i would like to feel settled regarding "unmanifested and manifested " inbrief could you please explain what encompasses unmanifested and manifested/creation.

If this is to broard, i have a niggling little question which is...are the " non-physical realms/ after life ", part of the manifested? are you part of the manifested?

If this seems like a bit of a mishmash...welcome to my world.

Thankyou kind Sparrow..............Cheers Greg
Love and light. All is well within my world as I trust it is in yours.

This is a bit of a large subject to explain.

Your capacity to create through manifestation is determined through the law of attraction and proximity.
You are an orchestration of consciousness having a physical human experience. Your consciousness is then consequently subject to and receptive to the influences of your physical world and environment. Your perceptive vehicle, your sensory body, through which you use to explore physical state tends to dominate your sense of identity and behaviour of mind. Your behaviour and attitude of mind attracts to it different perceptions of choices available to you at any one time, which align you to states of intention you will use to coordinate actions to move you forward in your life. So what is taking place within you is your proximity within physical environments and its attraction of your energy sets off a chain of events that manifest circumstance in your life.

The environment in which you are energetically immersed is a complex soup of energy interactivity and influence. All that which you can see, and much more which you cannot. Such close proximity is this energy interactivity in physical state that creative forces interlace, compete and often suppress one another. This is to be understood by you in light that regardless of your will and state of intention to manifest something positive in your environment, the competing energy interactivity from other people, other places and other processes are always going to impact upon you. You must remember you share the planet with billions of other life forms, all clustered together unleashing their energies in all directions, all competing for space, success and survival. These other energies will either support or suppress your own state of affairs. Raising your awareness of the energy interactivity going on around you will help you coordinate yourself successfully in your life.

If you are finding it difficult to manifest something you have chosen to create for yourself it is either because you are not grounding your intentions with the right kind of actions, or the actions of someone or something else is preventing that manifestation from happening.
To create something within one specific dimension you must anchor energy into that specific vibration in order for that energy to manifest in form. If you do not anchor energy into form by action then that energy begins to dissipate and lose its energetic orbit. What I mean by energetic orbit, is the circulation of a thought, idea or imagination (image-in-motion) within consciousness which is attracted into motion, into momentum by the being who created it. That orbit of energy within consciousness continues to influence that being in their thought processes as long as it has momentum. Manifestation occurs when that energy, or that thought, idea or imagination is acted upon, or engaged by another energy process. This can mean, even if you as a human being do not act upon a thought, idea or imagination in your consciousness, it may still manifest in part, due to someone else’s energy engaging with it on a different level of consciousness. This means, the energy created around you through your thoughts, ideas and imagination can still influence other peoples consciousness, regardless if you perceive this activity going on or not. If you do not act on this momentum of energy within your thought, idea or imagination its orbital structure dissipates from your consciousness and it leaves an energy residue, an energy signature which you understand to be a memory.

This energy residue or ‘memory’ can still influence you or gradually manifest in some form or another. An example of this is when your biology falls into dis-ease as a result of negative energy residue, perhaps a past trauma or unresolved fear manifesting gradually over time. Another example of this is your dream state. Often when you dream your consciousness plays out fragments of energy residue, or ‘memory’ fragments which, because you have not yet acted on them, but hold onto them, orbit within your conscious or subconscious mind. They are still there because a part of you is still feeding their existence and allowing it to influence you on some level. When you re-member something, you feed it energy and it becomes an influence in your conscious mind and thought processes. Your dream states then can be a platform your consciousness uses to manifest certain thoughts, ideas or imaginations that have not been manifested in physical state. Many of these will take place within your dream state because your conscious will and sense of morality or attitude of mind prevent them from manifesting in your waking state. This is why sometimes you will experience violent, sexual or uncharacteristic events in your dreams. It is because your sense of morality and conscious will have detached from that process within sleep.

You ask whether the non-physical realms are part of the manifested. Again this is a matter of proximity and attraction. This is to say, you will either send off into the ether realms, or receive from the ether realms only that which is within your proximity of influence. What I mean by proximity of influence is the vibration to which you resonate as a being, and the vibration of your attitudes, intentions and actions. This is to say, you are not going to be significantly influenced by, or have influence upon beings or places who vibrate energetically much further away from you. Their proximity to you on an energy level is so distant that you simply do not have enough momentum to make that connection. From their perspective similarly it becomes very difficult to connect to you because your energy processes are vastly different to theirs, making you completely invisible to one another.
There are however other beings, other places, other states of energy activity within the proximity of your own human consciousness, which you attract to you, and which you become attracted towards. Whether energy from you manifests on Earth or elsewhere depends on what other energy is interacting with it, and in what way it is interacting with it, whether it is feeding it or repressing it.

Hope this is helpful.
-Sparrow

Old 02-02-2013, 04:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker011
sparrow,are george w. bush and barack obama reptilians?
Most of the reptilians eat raw flesh; the consumption of junk food and other food types these presidents eat would make a reptilian sick and repulsed.

-Sparrow

Old 02-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Gregatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Love and light. All is well within my world as I trust it is in yours.

This is a bit of a large subject to explain.

Your capacity to create through manifestation is determined through the law of attraction and proximity.
You are an orchestration of consciousness having a physical human experience. Your consciousness is then consequently subject to and receptive to the influences of your physical world and environment. Your perceptive vehicle, your sensory body, through which you use to explore physical state tends to dominate your sense of identity and behaviour of mind. Your behaviour and attitude of mind attracts to it different perceptions of choices available to you at any one time, which align you to states of intention you will use to coordinate actions to move you forward in your life. So what is taking place within you is your proximity within physical environments and its attraction of your energy sets off a chain of events that manifest circumstance in your life.

The environment in which you are energetically immersed is a complex soup of energy interactivity and influence. All that which you can see, and much more which you cannot. Such close proximity is this energy interactivity in physical state that creative forces interlace, compete and often suppress one another. This is to be understood by you in light that regardless of your will and state of intention to manifest something positive in your environment, the competing energy interactivity from other people, other places and other processes are always going to impact upon you. You must remember you share the planet with billions of other life forms, all clustered together unleashing their energies in all directions, all competing for space, success and survival. These other energies will either support or suppress your own state of affairs. Raising your awareness of the energy interactivity going on around you will help you coordinate yourself successfully in your life.

If you are finding it difficult to manifest something you have chosen to create for yourself it is either because you are not grounding your intentions with the right kind of actions, or the actions of someone or something else is preventing that manifestation from happening.
To create something within one specific dimension you must anchor energy into that specific vibration in order for that energy to manifest in form. If you do not anchor energy into form by action then that energy begins to dissipate and lose its energetic orbit. What I mean by energetic orbit, is the circulation of a thought, idea or imagination (image-in-motion) within consciousness which is attracted into motion, into momentum by the being who created it. That orbit of energy within consciousness continues to influence that being in their thought processes as long as it has momentum. Manifestation occurs when that energy, or that thought, idea or imagination is acted upon, or engaged by another energy process. This can mean, even if you as a human being do not act upon a thought, idea or imagination in your consciousness, it may still manifest in part, due to someone else’s energy engaging with it on a different level of consciousness. This means, the energy created around you through your thoughts, ideas and imagination can still influence other peoples consciousness, regardless if you perceive this activity going on or not. If you do not act on this momentum of energy within your thought, idea or imagination its orbital structure dissipates from your consciousness and it leaves an energy residue, an energy signature which you understand to be a memory.

This energy residue or ‘memory’ can still influence you or gradually manifest in some form or another. An example of this is when your biology falls into dis-ease as a result of negative energy residue, perhaps a past trauma or unresolved fear manifesting gradually over time. Another example of this is your dream state. Often when you dream your consciousness plays out fragments of energy residue, or ‘memory’ fragments which, because you have not yet acted on them, but hold onto them, orbit within your conscious or subconscious mind. They are still there because a part of you is still feeding their existence and allowing it to influence you on some level. When you re-member something, you feed it energy and it becomes an influence in your conscious mind and thought processes. Your dream states then can be a platform your consciousness uses to manifest certain thoughts, ideas or imaginations that have not been manifested in physical state. Many of these will take place within your dream state because your conscious will and sense of morality or attitude of mind prevent them from manifesting in your waking state. This is why sometimes you will experience violent, sexual or uncharacteristic events in your dreams. It is because your sense of morality and conscious will have detached from that process within sleep.

You ask whether the non-physical realms are part of the manifested. Again this is a matter of proximity and attraction. This is to say, you will either send off into the ether realms, or receive from the ether realms only that which is within your proximity of influence. What I mean by proximity of influence is the vibration to which you resonate as a being, and the vibration of your attitudes, intentions and actions. This is to say, you are not going to be significantly influenced by, or have influence upon beings or places who vibrate energetically much further away from you. Their proximity to you on an energy level is so distant that you simply do not have enough momentum to make that connection. From their perspective similarly it becomes very difficult to connect to you because your energy processes are vastly different to theirs, making you completely invisible to one another.
There are however other beings, other places, other states of energy activity within the proximity of your own human consciousness, which you attract to you, and which you become attracted towards. Whether energy from you manifests on Earth or elsewhere depends on what other energy is interacting with it, and in what way it is interacting with it, whether it is feeding it or repressing it.

Hope this is helpful.
-Sparrow

Love and light Dear Sparrow,

i feel this is the perfect answer, it is just what i needed, and the timing is spot on.

I will read and ponder this untill i have a good understanding.

Thankyou so much for helping me with this Sparrow i'm very grateful.

Cheers Gregatha
Old 02-02-2013, 10:53 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Hope this is helpful.
-Sparrow

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,
In your opinion, or in your knowledge and awareness, then, could this mean that encounters with so-called "negative" and harmful entities when venturing onto the Astral Plane in out-of body experience, would be virtually impossible if one was attuned to a particular frequency or wavelength, they did not operate on or resonate with?
(Considering what you said last, -so long as there was no frequency hidden or unrealized or repressed in the subconsciousness, which DID vibrate with these wavelengths on which negative entities operate.) ?

I truly, have always felt that (to use a metaphor) tuning the radio dial to short waveband for example, will automatically exclude FM ...or any other...waveband)