Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 11-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Master
Hi,

Working with pendulums is best when the questions are about your choices and potentials. This is something your inner wisdom is quite in tune with.

Another person's inner wisdom is not relevant unless you are in the physical care of that person like a new born child. A partner is not a parent.

A really good group of questions would be those that directed you towards an appropriate partner. That is what you truly want, is it not. When you confuse the issue by isolating the questions around this single guy, the pendulum is unable to help you.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-12-2011, 07:30 PM
Experiencer
Thank you all :) The pendulum also refused to answer questions about my general love life too though. When asking "All things considered, is it probable that I would be involved in a romantic relationship in the next few months?", I wasn't asking specifically about my ex, just in general, and it wouldn't give me a yes or no. maybe "next few months" was too general?
Old 11-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Deactivated Account

maybe it isn't a love pendulum ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 11-12-2011, 09:02 PM
Master
Its not the pendulum that gives you the answer, its just a tool, its you who gives the answer, so it may be that you don't want to know the answer.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Experiencer
yeah i guess... I tried with cards instead and he isn't coming back. I think i've been refusing to accept that he isn't coming back.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheart
yeah i guess... I tried with cards instead and he isn't coming back. I think i've been refusing to accept that he isn't coming back.
Now that you have the answer, what are you going to do ?.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:29 PM
Experiencer
I'm not sure :( Try moving on, clear my energies to attract happiness so that i'm happy being single and hopefully stop mourning his loss and stop wishing for what I thought could be but couldn't... Work on my vibrations so that this time I can attract the right relationship.

It seems like there's a lot I need to do, and not sure how to do any of this
Old 12-12-2011, 12:19 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheart
Thank you all :) The pendulum also refused to answer questions about my general love life too though. When asking "All things considered, is it probable that I would be involved in a romantic relationship in the next few months?", I wasn't asking specifically about my ex, just in general, and it wouldn't give me a yes or no. maybe "next few months" was too general?
Unless you're afraid of being single, this would mean you have a lot of freedom over the matter (not necessarily with your ex).

Personally, I prefer Tarot cards as it reduces one's subconscious influence.

Last edited by Aquarian : 12-12-2011 at 01:48 AM.
Old 14-12-2011, 12:34 AM
Master
Hello Kindheart..

I agree with where Dreamangel is going with her post in that I would make sure the question is very clear...I think most people who do readings or divining would agree that the question is the most challenging part - even over and above discerning the message...

It is also possible that the message(s) that your guides/angels/higher self are wanting to pass along for your highest good are not related to your love life. I myself have tried readings in this area myself and the few times I've done this, the cards didn't make ANY sense. (Which means to me that there is no answer for me in regards to my question, or that I'm just not connecting).

So, I asked a friend on SF if she would do one for me and after the reading she flat out said "the cards apparently do NOT want to speak about your love life" lol!

Perhaps even tho' your emotions and thoughts are drawing you to ask this question(s), you are meant to be focusing on something else (maybe just taking care of You) in your life.

Many blessings to you... I'm sure things will eventually make sense and you'll have your answer in time. ♥
Old 14-12-2011, 02:54 AM
jessicasilverman

id try having someone else test for you, it might help