Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 02:59 AM
Guiding You

Oh dear,

Well, this is certainly not something I read everyday. Very interesting, and on that note I think I'm going to take a break and retreat with a nice cuppa. Love to you all, you are all special

Abundant Love and Blessings,
Guiding You
Old 02-05-2006, 02:27 PM
sprite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus' son
Believe it or not Jesus said I was his only begotten son.When you learn more about me I will tell you more.

hmmmmm.. ok just let me get this straight in my head..
you "claim" to be the son of jesus.. ok got that bit.. was jesus married?? or did he father you out of wed lock??? thats the bit i cant get my head around.. did jusus sin and go against the teaching he taught? cos you see i had my first daughter out of wed lock and this was frowned apon, although not so much as it used to be (in the olden days)(i'm not that old!!)
ok if jesus was married i might not have got that far in my reading of the bible.... arent we all jesus's children???? so that would make me your sister.

*on a lighter note.... we all at some point in our lives have felt, senced and heard the love of jesus, we are all blessed in knowing our father is with us always*

i have a question for you,
not really related to this thread but you being jesus's son may know the answer.. i was asked today (after a funeral i attended) why do some roman catholics priests take mass in the latin dialect as this wasnt the language jesus spoke?(hmmm im now thinking of that part in the bible of jesus speaking in many tongues) the mass was in latin today. perhaps someone else will enlighten me, i felt ashamed to admit i didnt know the answer, being a rc myself, i vaugly think its something to do with peter going to rome or something like that, taking the teachings of our lord.

many blessings to you jesus's son xxxxx

Last edited by sprite : 02-05-2006 at 03:26 PM.
Old 02-05-2006, 02:28 PM
sprite

Angel1

bliemy!! didnt i waffle on a bit in my last post!!!!!
Old 03-05-2006, 08:00 AM
sprite

yikes!!! rekn ive sent everyone asleep!!!:bootyshake:
Old 03-05-2006, 08:04 AM
Master
[

i have a question for you,
not really related to this thread but you being jesus's son may know the answer.. i was asked today (after a funeral i attended) why do some roman catholics priests take mass in the latin dialect as this wasnt the language jesus spoke?(hmmm im now thinking of that part in the bible of jesus speaking in many tongues) the mass was in latin today. perhaps someone else will enlighten me, i felt ashamed to admit i didnt know the answer, being a rc myself, i vaugly think its something to do with peter going to rome or something like that, taking the teachings of our lord.

Hi sprite, in answer, or more correctly , a possible answer to your question is , simply , I think you are right, Peter went to rome and the church was founded there. Some time about 200ad (ish) the emporer constantine had a vision and converted to christianity and then outlawed all other religions in the empire and thats when the rc church really took off and thats why they do the service in latin. (I think, maybe/???)

hope that helps
Old 03-05-2006, 02:08 PM
psychic sue

I don't know why, but I think I have read that information somewhere before, so you are probably right.

I LOVE hearing mass in latin - lovely language.
Old 03-05-2006, 02:22 PM
sprite

Cool

Sue the mass was beautiful, even though i had trouble not understanding it and where i was ment to respond....
Old 03-05-2006, 03:30 PM
dreamer

I think that mass was always said in Latin until the mid fifties so that non clergymen would not realise that the church as an establishment is a big liar. It's a bit like lawyers using legal jargon- if you don't know what they're saying they can get away with pulling the wool over your eyes, robbing you of money under false pretences and generally making your life miserable. That's what my friend said his sisters friend's mothers brother said and he's a priest and studied at the vatican as part of his indoctrination into the holey odours - so it must be true.
Old 31-05-2006, 06:26 PM
j cayne

Who was your mother?
Closed Thread