Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 12-02-2018, 11:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Did I really communicate with my granddad who has passed?

Hi :)

Recently I have been waking up at 4AM and the other morning I decided it might be a good time to try and astral project or somehow connect with my spirit guide.

I started an imaginary conversation in my head, at first I said

"Apparently this is a good time to communicate with spirits"

at once I had a reply, like someone was putting the thoughts in my head instantly. The reply said

"and dead ones"

I replied

"Ok then I want to see if I can communicate with my granddad"

As soon as I said this, an image appeared in my head of what I believed to have been wooden sliders. Each slider had an image or a marking on it. The sliders kept sliding away and reappearing with something different on them each time. Eventually the sliders stopped and formed an image of a pigeon which is the bird I'd associate with my granddad. Then a voice said to me

"Now I want to see you, in the camera" (looking back I don't know what the camera was, but I replied straight away nevertheless)

"You turn it on for me"

as soon as I said that, my body started to vibrate and I could hear what seemed to be a white noise sound. I was a bit startled and kept shaking my leg to get it to stop which eventually worked. I was left breathless and upset, nothing like this had ever happened to me before.

Do you think I was genuinely communicating with my granddad?

I think he could be my spirit guide. I've had some lovely replies on a different thread about this already, but I'd like to know more about mediumship and whether or not what I've just explained is possible...? Is that a genuine way of communicating with people who have passed?

I look forward to your thoughts and replies! Thank you so much.

Jobe
Old 12-02-2018, 11:58 PM
Seeker

It is, hearing spirit starts as an internal voice
Old 13-02-2018, 01:05 PM
Master
Hello,

There are many things about meduimship we do not fully understand and appreciate. My view of it is that it is a shared experience with energetic awareness from different dimensions of reality. The spirit realm is a term we use for those things.

What you explain/describe is very real to me. Your use of imaginary conversations is some thing I would encourage doing and evolving.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/