Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-11-2016, 05:23 AM
Knower

Is there an underworld in the afterlife?

Growing up being taught the Bible, I was always told that bad people go to hell when they die. As I've explored my spirituality a little more, it's hard to fathom being in a horrid place for all of eternity. I've learned that people who've committed wrongs have yet to learn their lesson and reincarnate until they've learned it. I also know that there are demons and I believe that Satan is real, but is it possible for some people's souls to be punished forever?
Old 16-11-2016, 10:12 AM
Seeker
No I don't believe souls get to be punished forever. That would not make any sense.

I believe every soul has to learn even though they did terrible things in life. So you just get reborn again and again.

I don't believe in Satan, demons or an underworld.
Old 16-11-2016, 10:19 AM
Master

There are lower realms in the spirit world, for everything must find its mark.
But no 'eternal damnation'. That was an invention of Orthodoxy.
Ultimately all souls will be redeemed, by themselves. By the Love and Grace of God in giving us 'second chances'.
That is where free will comes into it. Free will under Law i.e. sowing and reaping. That is to say, not reward or punishment as such, but consequence.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 16-11-2016, 05:40 PM
Experiencer
God does not doom. There is no eternal hell.

There are dark spheres, though. As there are ascending spheres of light, there are also descending spheres of darkness. In between there is a twilight zone.

People determine by there actions in life where they will go in the spiritual world. The inner feeling of people determines where they will go. Essentially you create your own sphere in the afterlife.
If your actions are meant to help and to serve others, if you act out of love, you attune yourself to a sphere of light.
If your actions are meant evil you attune yourself to a sphere of darkness.

People never stay forever in a sphere of darkness.
God loves us unconditionally and God will see to it that every soul will return to Him consciously. So God will take every measure necessary to assure that that will happen.
But people do have to accept the consequences of their deeds. Otherwise they would not learn.
Old 16-11-2016, 07:54 PM
Burntfruit

In terms of life in the spirit world, a lifetime feels like a very short period of time. It is not such a big thing over there. We are not punished for anything.

The worst cases go through a period of rehabilitation but for most people life becomes just a memory.
Old 18-11-2016, 03:37 AM
Master

3D is the real hell and full of illusions.
Old 19-11-2016, 05:01 AM
Knower

I like reading your opinions. Learning more about the spiritual realm has given me comfort that I won't slip up and accidently end up being punished forever.
Old 20-11-2016, 03:58 PM
Burntfruit

There could be an umbral (as seen in Nosso Lar). Where you go to first. It is a bit like the moors near Mordor.

If you already know about the afterlife, this knowledge will put you in good stead, and you can navigate your way out to the higher realms.
Old 21-11-2016, 01:30 AM
Master
I don't believe God created "Hell" but I believe hell is created by Souls who lived very bad lifetimes and when they die like attracts like. If your energy was very negative and dark don't expect to experience a higher place when you die.

Once a spirit has finally left the "Earth" and is not Earthbound they enter the light. The light doesn't mean they go to Heaven. The light is a beacon to take them to the plane they belong in.

If the Spirit is earthbound they are considered to be "disincarnate" its basically what some call Purgatory.

If the Spirit crosses over it becomes exincarnate. The entity is no longer of an earthly or human ego. If the entity has crossed into a plane that isn't welcoming or positive it is because they chose it from the deeds and actions of their time spent in the 3rd dimension.

A lot of people here say souls don't stay in hell forever and I agree. But it depends on the individual. If the soul wants to change they do get out of hell and can start over but sometimes what they reincarnate into isn't always pleasant. They still bring hell with them. That is why Jesus says hellfire is unquenchable. If your desires are negative you can't change until those desires or passions are transmuted into positive. It's all about change.

There are Spirits that don't change and some are much Older than us and they have decided to live in these lower energetic-realms because they have committed themselves to the ruin of human beings and the living in the 3rd dimension. Some are more powerful than others thus there is a hierarchy among them and religions call this force or domain the "Demonic". They don't change and in fact they progress and evolve in "the ways of wickedness" "rebellion against God". Rebellion is a Biblical word for "constriction" or self-centeredness. It is Evil because the mind wants to control, it wants to not change, it wants to hold all its energy in themselves, try to control what just "is". These Spirits have serious issues and very negative karma and many come from different worlds- human, extraterrestrial, paralleled universes, multidimensional, etc.

That story - "There was a War in Heaven and Michael and his angels fought the devil and his angels" has truth to it. There are higher Angelic spirits and lower demonic spirits always at war over Spirits having a human experience. Those are the kinds of Entities that don't get out of "hell" and they can not be prayed for to help them.
Old 21-11-2016, 08:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiegirl
I like reading your opinions. Learning more about the spiritual realm has given me comfort that I won't slip up and accidently end up being punished forever.

That would be such a dreadful mistake, wouldn't it?

A lot of good books have been published about spirituality in the last 150 or 200 years or so. The conscious of people has progressed a lot since the bible was published. People are ready for more updated knowledge about the afterlife, why we are here, who you really are, and so many other questions.

You just have to find the right books to get you on track.

You're not gonna be punished forever. You are not even the type for that. Are you?