Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 30-08-2016, 07:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Rising
Well I finally got the homework done I hope it is the same rune? In my set it is called Uruz.

What I got was, strength, warrior, good against evil. The reason for the last one is that I saw the color of deep purple and that I associate with the Archangel Michael.

When I mediate on things, I get colors, shapes and the odd time runes. If you want me to look up the meaning I have from the documentation that came with the set I can. Just let me know. I think I am really going to enjoy this once I get better at it. I do believe my runes do need charging or at least my energy imbued upon them again since it has been a long time since I touched them.

Yes, you got the right rune. The names are most likely different but the runes should look the same.

I like what you learned from UR and I can see you using it in your rune casts.

Thank you for sharing. :)

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 30-08-2016, 07:42 PM
Master
Hi hypertiger

When you posted all those numbers and such, my eyes glazed over and my mind went numb.

It looks interesting what you posted but I don't see how it's relevant to divining with runes. If it is relevant, can you please explain it in English so I can understand what you're saying?

Thank you.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 30-08-2016, 08:08 PM
Guide
Chrysalis You're not the only one, my eyes and mind did the same thing seeing all those numbers. lol

You're welcome on what I got, so what's the next one? I am so looking forward to this class as I never would of thought of trying this experiment with them.
Old 31-08-2016, 03:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
One of my favourites, with this i always sense 'going back to you' It fills me with patterns of learning, about how to get back to all you really are, it always gives me the image of mass destruction underneath the brightest shining sun, i see roots up through ashes, i see resillience, a journey into all I am capable of, and via any circumstance, that the strength of getting back to you, can overcome.
A little piece of how it makes me feel :)

Loopy

Hi Loopylucid.

I'm excited to see what you learned from UR and thank you for sharing your insights.

Old 02-09-2016, 03:06 PM
Master

Dear Chrysalis
Thanks for doing this workshop.
When I held Uruz I got a go ahead message. I saw a woman working on a farm, doing heavy work effortlessly and she seemed to say: anything is possible if you plan ahead and work hard. She seemed strong and efficient.
Old 04-09-2016, 11:02 PM
Master
842016164615.jpg

The second rune I call THURS. I meditated with it the same way I meditated with UR. This is what I got from THURS.

Before this message came in I heard a bit of music from a song that has the words, if I stay it will be trouble.

It will be trouble when I come for I break asunder that which no longer is held necessary for your life. The pieces left behind can be cleared, discarded or reworked to make things new again. The newness brings, or heralds, a new beginning in whatever it is you choose to pursue in life.

New goals and new aspirations cannot be pursued and achieved when the old still exists holding you back. With the old you are stuck so I come into your life to clear a path for you so you may continue your journey.

That is all for now.

What did you get from THURS that you want to share?

Old 07-09-2016, 12:28 PM
Master

Thanks for the message Chrysalis.
When I shut my eye and held the Thurs rune I got the image of an overwhelming wave of water. The message was that "Go with the flow when this wave strikes. All may be calm later once again, all renewed, but for now be prepared to lose your footing."
Old 07-09-2016, 05:56 PM
Master
Hey :)
Whenever i meet with this rune, it just embodies the dark night of the soul for me, it gives me the energy of raw unadulterated truth, refusing to be influenced by any other thing and the wake up call we can either resist or empower from.
From chaos can come order, are the main words it shows me, and begs the question which do you choose.

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 09-09-2016, 06:11 PM
Guide
Finally got around to my homework. :) On the rune Thorn/Thurisaz what I got was devil, warrior, the color white, say no (not sure who this is for so if it resonates with you about something, that's what I heard) snake in the grass? And a bunch of other runes but I don't know to read runes. If anyone wants to know which ones they are in the order I got them, just let me know and I'll write out the names.
Old 18-09-2016, 11:24 PM
Master
817201622115.jpgTo continue our rune journal, this is the A SS (pronounced ace) rune. I was a bit surprised at the message.

I come to help with your physical needs. I give direction, or point, which path is best for you to tread. What I call physical needs pertains to your body's physical health. Since I can not do the actual healing, I will bring opportunities into your life to point out what can help you heal. What I show you are not what you consider to be a quick fix. The opportunities that assist with healing are sure and steady so you can heal to the best of your ability.

Some opportunities are familiar to you - such as certain therapies, herbs and crystals to name a few examples. Other methods are more of the energetic kind such as reiki and chakras.

There are runes that assist in the healing process but have been lost or forgotten. If you need such a rune, I might reveal it, or them, to you. These healing runes are another set which must be revealed as there is no other way to discover them.

Healing illness, or an injury, may require more than one method and I am happy to point them out.

That is all for now.