Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Closed Thread

Old 26-09-2006, 02:32 AM
Ascended Master

Witches

White witches kick ***!

No response necessary!!
Old 26-09-2006, 02:39 AM
BLAIR2BE

my wife used to practice, she definatly kicks ***
Old 26-09-2006, 03:06 AM
mikron

All is great what ever you call it - its tuning into mother earth! And I call that "Goddess energy"
Old 26-09-2006, 11:53 PM
biyu_wolf_77

yea?? i prefer to go more grey in ways cause if you dont see the dark clearly but still with a slight blur then ts hard to tell (being in tha dark can show you more where as in light youre eyes arent fully adjusted it looks pure dark)

and i could likely kick *** if i wanted to i mean theres enough physical strength but id likely only do it ig i wanted to show outhers how to greatly **** me off

ok ill shutup fer now
Old 27-09-2006, 09:34 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
my wife used to practice, she definatly kicks ***

lol lol lol
Old 27-09-2006, 09:38 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by biyu_wolf_77
yea?? i prefer to go more grey in ways cause if you dont see the dark clearly but still with a slight blur then ts hard to tell (being in tha dark can show you more where as in light youre eyes arent fully adjusted it looks pure dark)

and i could likely kick *** if i wanted to i mean theres enough physical strength but id likely only do it ig i wanted to show outhers how to greatly **** me off

ok ill shutup fer now

I know what you mean I think?
Switching to low level vibration to see the lower level buggers?
Old 27-09-2006, 11:08 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
I know what you mean I think?
Switching to low level vibration to see the lower level buggers?
i b guess yuou could say that but yea i like seeing the whole story an asll then if outhers can see it too actions wont seem so ___ thayll likely be more legit (reasoning that applies to recent on the first day of school i thought things were ok an all but a freshie was drivin me nuts--tappin opr whatever on the table causing it to vibe and send my tray to me where i didnt want it to happen-- io asked him to stop--not that kind or mean i think i just said can ya knock it off-- so outhers joined in i asked agin they didnt dstop so i went off on them targeted ones i knew i could get at but not suuper siverly where theyd get over it not one that one now wants me to apologise to the outhers --he admits to some that kicking me offa the table was too far goodthing i just wernt a week without breackfast or lunch then my classes lunch switched but wont say it to me--and i was mad i refuse to aplolgise fer something i ment AT THE TIME iknow im stubbourn and i often choose to be)

oh well if beeing me means few friends and constantally planning out ways to go about death but never actually doooin it then thats how its gonna be--part of it is also im gastin a's in 2 of my classes one the teacher dosent have anythin up yet the 4th class is a f my mom sais im failing all 4 and such and if she wants me to fail garontee ill kill myself while shees on the cruse(graduation event) with my uncle likely hey thats great but then just fer effect the pups are gooin with me iots her choice im acting on what she chooses (i know im gettin 2 a's and i can prove it to her but she refuses to listen or bother)
Old 28-09-2006, 10:15 PM
Ascended Master

Oh okay? I get what you mean?
I do know what you mean. Definitely in fact.
Lately I've had to be straight with people who needed being straight with?
Abusing my nature and sending negativity at me right when I didn't want it?
I too have been telling people exactly what I think.
It is unfair for people to be like that, but it helps me to accept that they are.
The best way I deal with this is to avoid idiots like the plague!
I don't even stand next to someone with a bad energy any more?
I'm still a good person, but not stupid! lol
And causing yourself bad karma because of someone elses misgivings is not at the top of my agenda! lol
All the best,
AM
Old 29-09-2006, 12:12 PM
biyu_wolf_77

fun stuff well now the guy i mentioned dos wanna talk to me just cause another friend saw me get around the school blocking system (its thought to not be easy but firefox add-ons help) and anything obvious is blocked --ip addresses and certain sites lie da(deviantart) and im dooin this fer me more then them but if more then i tell findout i will have ta tell the geeks or use it to goi on my e-mail to alert them(stupid thing i did like that was classed as hacking not page not found) so yea
Old 15-10-2006, 02:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
White witches kick ***!

No response necessary!!

love this sort of thread think it say it
ascended master kicks ***
Closed Thread