Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Closed Thread

Old 24-09-2006, 11:13 PM
rose

colour therapy

hi lovely people

i found a great site to share on colour therapy. i discovered when i found my self wearing an orange top, making pumpkin soup LOL. i wondered why i was doing this so looked it up. i have been feeling anti social and have to face work today, i have no choice. plus my kidneys are aching and i'm so sluggish.

http://www.holisticonline.com/Color/color_home.htm

orange heals both these problems and i'm feeling better already!

i'd recommend trusting your intuition....what colours are you drawn to today? and then click on that colour on the site and see if it makes sense. :)

Last edited by rose : 24-09-2006 at 11:15 PM.
Old 25-09-2006, 01:15 AM
Light Mage

Colour Therapy has a strong relation with the Chakras, doesn't it?

If I recall correctly, each of the 7 Main Chakras vibrates at a different colour of the Rainbow, and each relates to an area of the mind/spirit as well as part of the endocrine (spelling?) system (7 main glands inside the body).

Colour Therapy uses these Rainbow colours to re-enforce the vibrations of the Chakras, depending on what area of your body/mind/spirit needs a boost.

(At least, this is just going from memory!)
Old 25-09-2006, 02:54 AM
Master
oh...Rose, I really like the site! Thanks for sharing it with us.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 25-09-2006, 10:55 AM
rose

thanks MG :) i found it helpful so wanted to pass it on.

Light Mage...you're right. it mentions the affect on the chakras in this site also. are there any particular colours you guys are drawn to at the moment? i wonder if i'll be over orange tomorrow
Old 25-09-2006, 11:13 AM
Light Mage

This website may have some more specific information on Chakra-related colour therapy, too.
http://www.colourtherapyhealing.com/

Speaking for myself, recently I seem to be more drawn to pale, earthy shades (currently colours such as pale greens, tan, and pale blue) and other pastel shades rather than the more bright, vibrant colours.

I wonder what that says about me...?

Last edited by Light Mage : 25-09-2006 at 11:18 AM.
Old 25-09-2006, 11:22 AM
psychic sue

In my energy work and aura reading, I often tell people to wear colours that enhance what they want. So if you want money, wear a nice bright vivid green. If you want energy wear red - but not too much or it can bring out aggression!

Thanks for sharing this article, very interesting and will help me in my work.

Many blessings,

Sue x
Old 25-09-2006, 11:35 AM
rose

interesting you said those colours Light Mage :) i've never been into pale blue until recently and now i love it. i adore apple green also.

that's why i found it so odd that i'd surrounded myself in orange LOL

thanks so much for those tips Sue :) i'll be wearing my green top more as i'm struggling to pay my bills at the moment!

love
rose
Old 25-09-2006, 11:47 AM
psychic sue

Me too! Green my fave colour at the moment!
Old 25-09-2006, 11:55 AM
rose

same! i love your line underneath by the way...we are slaves to cats! i've been wishing for more to come into my life...and his fluffy, ginger highness that lives next door has been gracing my home with his presence. of the liquid, yellow kind as well.
Old 26-09-2006, 09:54 AM
rose

i had to tell you this sue. i wore my favourite green top today and walked to work listening to my green ipod. i got a small payrise and promotion at work today, my partner found out we don't have to pay nearly as much to get the car fixed, and i finally got an email about my tax refund being processed finally!

what a great day of green. thanks for your suggestion :) i had to laugh at these mini positive changes in my financial situation.

wear lots of green and best of luck!
Closed Thread