Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 15-01-2014, 03:27 PM
EverySingleStar

Dream Angel, when a psychic first taught me how to use a pendulum she told me that it was my spirit guide answering the questions. I'm not sure if this is always the case and may in fact be my higher self but as far as I know a pendulum could be used to communicate with spirit guides as well.
Old 15-01-2014, 08:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you EverySingleStar. So may I ask ..... do you ask yes/ no questions or do you use a grid or alphabet where the answers are spelled out ? Mine are usually the yes/ no questions though I have heard there are other ways of receiving more specific answers.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 15-01-2014, 08:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
@DReamAngel. Bit tardy in responding, sorry

"Wonderful day" - another different question . Wonderful day to me is walking the beach or the moors or the dales, so every day is wonderful ESPECIALLY now we have the first snows on the moors - all the tourists have gone, leaving the silent moors to those of us who truly appreciate them.
Formal spells are really just memory-joggers to get your mind into "the groove". Books of spells are just other people's memory joggers and since "they" are not you, then ............. Get my drift ?
My spells, such as they are, tend to be physical objects which have significant meanings - things like feathers, pine cones, pebbles, etc. Things I pick up on my ramblings. Photographs work too. To anybody else, they would be meaningless junk and that's how it should be. No short-cuts I'm afraid.

just a short time delay norseman

I am delighted to hear every day is a wonderful day ! Just think if we all woke up with that as our first thought of the day, how wonderful things would be ?

yes, I do get your drift on the spells , thanks . I do think the personal type ones are more beneficial, as they are specially tailored . I think it would be most interesting to spend time just listening to your experiences and adventures !

Expect Miracles !

Old 15-01-2014, 09:31 PM
EverySingleStar

Dream Angel - I ask my spirit guide to show me the pendulum movement for a yes, no, and I don't know/maybe. I've never used a grid or alphabet (I didn't even think of that!), but it seems like it would be cool to try! The thing to remember is the movement of the crystal (how vigorously/clearly it moves) depends in large part on the energy of the spirit guide and the crystal. For instance, my spirit guide can easily move one of my crystals, but if I use another one the movement is much slower or doesn't move at all. So I would think if using a grid or alphabet you have to find the right crystal!
Old 15-01-2014, 09:36 PM
Deactivated Account

It is interesting to notice the different speeds which the pendulum swings, quite fast for a definite yes or no ... and sometimes it just barely swings. And on rare occasions, I have had it just sit there, mid air, lol .... like it doesn't want to answer a particular question at all !

Expect Miracles !

Old 05-02-2014, 12:43 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
It is interesting to notice the different speeds which the pendulum swings, quite fast for a definite yes or no ... and sometimes it just barely swings. And on rare occasions, I have had it just sit there, mid air, lol .... like it doesn't want to answer a particular question at all !

I get exactly the above too. I'm actually using a gold chain with a gold globe shape ...not a pukka pendulum. I always ask first if my Guide is there and is OK to ask some questions. Always get Yes so far. I've only been using this for a few weeks and really surprised how easy it seems to be.

First few times I asked the same questions over and over as couldn't quite believe, but the answers were totally consistent.

I am finding that she won't answer anything that is an opinion, like Do you think I should...... She seems to answer factual questions.
Old 05-02-2014, 05:31 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
When one is asking a pendulum questions, exactly whooo is answering ?

The devil

Old 05-02-2014, 05:37 PM
Deactivated Account

tell me it isn't so !!!!!

Expect Miracles !

Old 05-02-2014, 06:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow
I get exactly the above too. I'm actually using a gold chain with a gold globe shape ...not a pukka pendulum. I always ask first if my Guide is there and is OK to ask some questions. Always get Yes so far. I've only been using this for a few weeks and really surprised how easy it seems to be.

First few times I asked the same questions over and over as couldn't quite believe, but the answers were totally consistent.

I am finding that she won't answer anything that is an opinion, like Do you think I should...... She seems to answer factual questions.

Hello and welcome to the forum yellow

disregard that devil comment mischief lol !

I have never heard of a pukka pendulum, what is that ? is pukka a kind of seashell ?

Interesting on your guide only answering the factual questions, seems I have heard something similar to that before.

It's been quite awhile since I have asked any questions, maybe I should think of some and get re- acquainted with my pendulum.

Expect Miracles !

Old 05-02-2014, 09:13 PM
Bhujang

Your unconscious mind knows all as it's directly I. Touch with the akashic records and all the archetypal knowledge of our ancestors.

When using a pendulum as long as you are not consciously controlling it then it's your unconscious mind that is answering.

http://www.brilliantgems.co.uk/acata...ndulums-I.html there is more information here on divining with pendulums.