Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 23-06-2006, 07:25 PM
tiltjlp

Well, now that I know that you have dual accounts, I'll know to pass over your posts. I still wonder why you don't confine your humorous and off-topic posts to the Lounge, which is part of the General forum section? That way you could have your fun but not ruin the forums for more serious minded folks.

The real shame in my opinion is that such a forum would have little if any moderation or standards of deportment. But since I’ve just joined I'll sit back, observe, and hope for the best.

John
Old 24-06-2006, 07:19 PM
Mart

Hey everyone, John is another alias of my SELF. Sorry for any misunderstanding. Funny huh?
Old 24-06-2006, 09:33 PM
tiltjlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mart
Hey everyone, John is another alias of my SELF. Sorry for any misunderstanding. Funny huh?

Funny as a rubber crutch. If that were true, I'd have at least a few hundred posts by now. Just curious, but why make a laughing stock of a web site obviously not intended for humor? Surely there are countless other sites where your yuck-it-up approach would be better appreciated. Just never have understood why people choose to be misfits.

John

Last edited by tiltjlp : 24-06-2006 at 09:44 PM.
Old 26-06-2006, 08:55 PM
dreamer

Hey John,

time to bury the hatchet? I see you are on here now too. I'm sorry for the hurtful words dude, i'll admit I was ****ed off when you first had a go, but it was a fair point you made and i'll hold my hands up and take it on the chin. Sorry again, shake hands?
Old 27-06-2006, 02:59 AM
Creator

Apparently I didn
Old 27-06-2006, 10:44 AM
dreamer

No offence taken creator. How could there be when oneness is understood?
Old 27-06-2006, 09:54 PM
tiltjlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
Hey John,

time to bury the hatchet? I see you are on here now too. I'm sorry for the hurtful words dude, i'll admit I was ****ed off when you first had a go, but it was a fair point you made and i'll hold my hands up and take it on the chin. Sorry again, shake hands?

No problem at all. Now that I know you have those multiple accounts and are the class clown, I'll simply ignore anything you or your alter-egos post.

John
Old 28-06-2006, 09:44 PM
dreamer

Thanks John, and sorry again.
Old 30-06-2006, 10:50 PM
Indigo Rose

I have come out of Western Fundalmental Christianity. As it was taught to me, and practiced in the churches I was part of .....I found it VERY oppressive and soul degrading. The relationship I have with God grew in my early days....not as part of this group; but despite it!! My current path is freeing me. I believe in Jesus and honor Him and His teachings. Beyond that, I don't adhere to any doctrinal dogma's set forth by organized religion. While some good has come out of it....more harm and damage has been caused by it. In my humble opinion, the very nature of organized religion is mind control....which to me, is against the Spirit. God gave us all FREE WILL and the mind to exercise it!!!
It has taken me years to come to this....and at times the old tapes play and haunt me with judgments; but these are the times I pray and turn to the Spirit for peace.

Blessings,
Indigo Rose
Old 01-07-2006, 08:14 AM
Pounamu

Very, very true: "Love and Be Loved...all else is secondary" in my opinion!

Pounamu
Closed Thread