Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-02-2017, 11:40 AM
Experiencer

A perfect arrow and 2 moons ~

A little experience yesterday left me wondering, then I happen to go to Stones & Stuff, which leads to . .

Okay, two magnets fell off my frig (the big one with the metal clip falls off regularly and now broke in 2) and both broke into pieces. Man was I a bit annoyed, cuz I need them and I saw my little turtle with a little shell came apart and the magnet broke in 3.

I put magnet pieces on frig and had to leave. When home I was on the phone and not thinking about magnets, but just arranged the 3 little pieces end to ends that were same size. It formed a PERFECT arrow, even with the feathered end (!) the shaft (2) and the point (3).

Then I (still on phone) put the two circle halves as moons on either side of the arrow pointing to one moon (without consciousing any thougth). One moon as if it's the waning moon say 5-6 days before the new moon.

The other as if it's a day after the first Q (which today is), so yesterday (2/3/17) was the 1st Q. Which I had been thinking of on the bus ride to town (have car, but hate to take to try to park in town) AFTER phone cal.

I'm kinda blown away with realization on the phone (whoever was on phone was a quick call and I never mention anything til Stones & Stuff during the monthly Art Walk (in many communities here).

Wow, I told the owner how a NA (of far enough decent like me) had told me this past summer how he had a vision of "When I see a flower than a turtle I'm to turn (first he'd said L, then R or vise versa . ." He'd been drinking, so I didn't bother to question is it left or right.

Not that it seems to matter now. Anyway I had JUST (yesterday) removed a big vase of dead flowers and kept 7 that I'll keep dried, in a neat empty water bottle that I'd gotten when volunteering to clean the coast . .

I JUST went to look and saw that the 'front' of the arrangement happened to be with an area (on the bottle) of the neat map (Casco Bay area) with an osprey flying.
OH I am so into osprey and helped rescue a yearling that swam quite a distance to get to shore, where I stood and waited . . It allowed my friend to get it on a long and heavy branch, we brought it to the big log with us and it stayed to dry and rest (and it's wing was hurt). We'd called rescue. It was with us 4 hours. Awesome!!! It stayed wihin say 3-4 feet side by side on the log. It's eyes were amazing - of course.

Anyway, that's a big side note.

I'd love to hear what others think about any of this :) Thanks,
Joyce
Old 07-02-2017, 07:54 PM
Master
I get it about the moon.

To me the arrow means Sagittarius.

For you, I would take that to mean that you should pay attention to the moon phases. Maybe you do.

I never did, but I was taught to do that. The universe made a big point of showing me that was important.

I don't even understand the second part of your post and how that was synchronistic but maybe it wasn't explained well or I am dense.