Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 18-01-2017, 08:57 PM
Experiencer

So Lost in Life ~

Wow, and I thought I was some highly spiritual person because of a few experiences I've had, but when reading a few posts I feel like I know nothing. My son had recommended this site to me. I don't know what to do with me.

The two biggest things to have me really wonder what I'm being shown are:
1) I was going down a good size steel staircase and apparently with no one around, and I was not near the side. It suddenly rained or showered on me!!! Never happened again.
2) One night while standing very still and quietly I hear the wings flapping for about 1 1/2 seconds, talons gently land around my head, in a split second I gasp and the bird flies away. Owl were quite abundant where we moved to a couple years later.

I surely hope I will hear back; I am getting very beside myself and more and more frustrated with "nothing happening" to let me know my place in life.

Please :-) write. Thanks ~ Joyce
Old 15-02-2017, 06:50 PM
Experiencer
Hello.

Have no idea what you are talking about and it is like vibration of nothing happening.

Something is happening all the time, but do question myself, what is it.

What i know that is happening, something beyond my understanding and am searching for answers and connections.

Right now i realised, if choices i made in life, were my own.
Then i sorted this out and another question arises. What makes you choose something. People have wishes and pull energy from somewhere and i tried to tap in that energy and there is nothing for me.
Next question is, could there be something, why i don't have any wishes and should i have them?
I guess i have some wishes when i question all this answers, but that is all. No plans for future, nothing i would really like.
All i want some kind of breakthrough, to know what i want. How to do this?

How to make it possible that i could drag energy from somewhere and i will know what i want and what to do?

How is that area called.

Interesting, but very frustrating for me.

Wish the best for both of us. Whatever that means
Old 15-02-2017, 07:40 PM
Suspended
1. It's possible that this is a sign that you are feeling lost or like you're not advancing in some way & that you are experiencing a time of cleansing.

2. It might be a guide that has paid you a visit, maybe with a message or maybe just to let you know it is there for you. Here is one of many spirit animal sites to have a look at: http://www.spiritanimal.info/owl-spirit-animal/
Old 15-02-2017, 08:03 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro
Hello Joyce,

1. It's possible that this is a sign that you are feeling lost or like you're not advancing in some way & that you are experiencing a time of cleansing.

2. It might be a guide that has paid you a visit there Joyce, maybe with a message or maybe just to let you know it is there for you. Here is one of many spirit animal sites out there for you to consider: http://www.spiritanimal.info/owl-spirit-animal/

Thanks Astro, relitively soon after the bird incident life began to change in ways I never imagined. I was told I had raven medicine, and years later had wondered about owl. I also feel that is me too, because I do feel I know a person's inner self more than they do. I certainly do NOT feel I have any special ability.

I do not know how to advance; not at all. Thanks for the site; I will check it out.
Old 15-02-2017, 08:36 PM
Suspended
I don't feel that spiritual gifts feel special, generally. They're just there.

I think advancing is a matter of growth, so it might be best to just be patient & enjoy things.