Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 12-09-2013, 10:18 PM
Cecilia Kinzie

Hi Crystal,

Yes definitely, mind blowing. Thank you for the seeds of thought.

Makes me think that we are definitely much more capable than we can imagine if we have so much going on at the same time.

I guess our limited perception of ourselves could use some expanding!

Best Wishes,
Cecilia
Old 13-09-2013, 07:21 AM
Master
I suppose it boils down to awareness as always .

On one level there is a purpose to self heal on all levels at all times .

If one is not aware of past life issues that causes hindrance in their present incarnation then it is difficult to pin point the immediate / reason / purpose for why one should address the issue . lol . but from a perspective of one understanding what it is like to be free from issues then it becomes clear as to what results when issues are healed within self .

I have been made of aware past life issues in my present incarnation and it took near or 3 years from the awareness of it to work through it and resolve it .

When something arises within mind like that one has no choice other than to face whatever that is .

Its kinda liberating when the issues resolved ... then on with the next . lol .

x daz x
Old 26-09-2013, 04:26 AM
jaracz

Tightening Around Wounds

When my shoulder hurts I tend to keep it close to my body, and don't want it touched. I wonder if this instinct has to do with your question.
Old 26-09-2013, 03:19 PM
Knower

How can you heal something, when you are unable to act???
Healing past lives is important, its like undealt baggage, we never had the strength or will to do. We are only humans, we make mistakes, we cant do everything perfectly. We get numerous chances to do what we must do, what we chose to do. We have to make closure on our every life, sometimes we don't have the chance or we don't have the power or strength to do so, thats why we have to heal past lives. Time is relevant.
Old 26-09-2013, 04:06 PM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Bingo. You're talking my language running.

I'm looking for answers or maybe not answer cause I kinda get already that there are no Answers and because whatever the Big Answer is happens on a level Beyond our comprehension anyway, so the best we can really do with our comparatively ant brain is figure out what sets us free, what builds our state of bliss, wonder, joy and Love and that is going to be different for each individual.

During grief from the sudden death of my husband I became interested in past life regression, I even went to see Brian Weiss at his book promotion ...

As w/all who are bereaved, I wanted answers about his/our life & his death ...
I wanted relief from the trauma stemming from his sudden horrific death & the childhood traumas that compounded the grief ...
The problem I had that made the regression unsuccessful was that I could never get beyond a mantra I've told myself for over 40 years - "I Hold The Answers To My Own Questions" or simply the answers are inside me ...

My intuition heightened, ability to see & interpret signs & synchronicities became magnified as well as my self awareness ...
The death of my husband was a monumentous challenge as well as a catalyst to a higher wisdom that I am truly grateful for ...
I'm not in a continuous state of bliss, I'm on an even keel that is pleasing & makes life simple ...
I've figured out what works for me! ...

I commend your work in healing others ...
With your help & guidance I hope your clients will learn how to heal ...
Old 08-10-2013, 01:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
As a healer I sometimes am called upon to do a standard healing, but it turns into an etheric body healing where the person tells me afterwards they are clearing tremendous levels of emotion from major cataclysmic events like the Destruction of Lemuria, the Fall of Atlantis or the destruction of Maldek.

I never know going in what is going to happen in a healing, just a straight forward healing session, releasing earth bound souls, clinging ancestors or past life trauma clearings.

What is the purpose of these past live energy clearings? Obviously it is connected to our further ability to be lighter and take in more light and thus produce more love, but why so many 1000's of years after an event does the energy still cling to people?

How many life times does it take to release one cataclysmic lifetime?

LOL@ never know what's going to happen . That's how I know you're an honest healer Expect nothing to change on that score haha.

You know...I sometimes think perhaps you hear of atlantis etc etc because they were notable times for many many souls. But I think it's just as often the small everyday events -- betrayals heartbreaks disappointments and so forth -- that those same souls experience with one another in the most ordinary of lives and settings, where the deep trauma occurs. Because the love between souls, whether family, friends, or partners, is never ordinary. And so the grand scale of events matters not at all really.

I personally think it's really all about love and caring for the souls, and for the hearts, of those to whom we are most deeply connected. It's not about fixing them or carrying them, of course. It's about owning whatever one may have done and caring for their feelings and any pain you may have caused/ Not because of rights or wrongs done -- unless one feels that applies -- but rather primarily because you love them and wish them only joy and happiness.

And thus it's also about giving them only love, kindness, comfort and support during their trials and their sufferings. Because of love, just because, and for no other reason than that you want it to be known that you stand for love here and now, because you love them, care for them, and wish them the best.

We all have those to whom we are closely connected at the soul level. IMO we need to consciously heal one another in our past & present life traumas with a boundless love, because time doesn't heal all wounds and never did or will. Love heals all wounds. Go with the flow of love and healing follows, because love -- like energy -- is like a river. It flows best when it finds its own level and rhythm, free and unobstructed. The deepest healing occurs when two parties can both honour the love and the connection between them.

Oh, and the guides can help too Particularly with past-life trauma, I find the eternal transcendentals we call angels to be strong, direct, compassionate, objective, and insightful. All traits I admire heavily. Best of all, they are very patient!

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 20-10-2013, 09:28 PM
orca

CrystalSong,
I think it also has to do with the moment of what is up and ready to move for the client, and you're there as a channel. At least, that has been my experience. I never go consciously looking for past lives with clients and often neither do they, but sometimes, BAM!! It really shows up. Sometimes quite dramatically. I can only imagine it was what was needed at that moment to move something towards wholeness. We can't make this stuff up, it just sort of happens on its own timing.

Personally, I don't encourage clients to get too distracted with past life stuff if there is already so much going on in present time to look at, because it becomes just that -- an unnecessary distraction. But sometimes if the client is meant to go there, something bigger than either of us is going on and guiding the whole thing, and I just go with it...

And yes, it can be very helpful. I've seen some amazing stuff, when it comes to past life release...my basic question is always "Is this useful?" and with past life stuff, when it's ready to move and it's done the right way, the answer is a big YES.

Hope that helps!

Orca
Old 23-10-2013, 08:13 PM
Knower
Thanks running. I love the way you explain things. I needed this.
Old 26-10-2013, 11:40 PM
Master
Livingkarma, same for me, no liquid bliss, but I've a Peace I've never known before, its a state of being now, I am it and it is me and it is very fulfilling. For the First time in my Life I dwell in the complete understanding I am Free, Safe, and utterly at peace....it is a state of Being now not a transient experience which comes and goes.
We go through a lot to receive this I think, never heard of anyone achieving the state without having gone through Hell's Gates first.

7L you said a lot and I find I agree. Not that the lives spent as a Monk, priest or priestess weren't interesting because they were, but the ones that seemed to have the most emotional impact so far into this life was a life or two which had an intense personal relationship with someone else, a rather common life really, yet with a 'binding' that passed through several other lives only to appear yet again in this life as the 'modern twin flame experience'. Looks like I may have finally got that 'binding' cleared out of the docket this life and learned what was missed in those other lives.
So yeah, looks like you're right, the quiet unrecorded, common lives can be pretty potent.

Thank Orca! This is very new to me. In the beginning as a healer things we fairly straight forward, only the dis-ease was complicated. Now days though i finish healings with a few blast of white light to be used for the persons Highest Good....this is where things get interesting, their spirits seem to use that energy for all manner of things, I'm watching lives around me change in the most dramatic ways. It like accelerates their Journey.

Occasionally it is actually used to grow new skin, make a failing organ completely regenerate or otherwise used for healing, but sometimes i guess their Spirit decides other things are more important. I don't question, I just pass the energy to them to be used for their Highest Good and then trust that what was needed most is exactly what unfolded.

It is pretty fascinating....so many iterations of possibilities unfold...
Old 23-12-2017, 05:58 AM
Guide

Hello :) I have had a lot of past life visions lol although I have trolled some of those visions I have pretty good insight to your question.

I think the reason why there seems to be 1000s or more years ago before something is cleared because time doesn't really exist... at the same time I am here alive thinking or remembering of a "pastlife" technically speaking that life is still going on. So that being said I think the cards that you dealt yourself require you to take a certain path. Along that path you have plotted out checkpoints and rest stops and some sight seeing lol.. sorry for metaphors.....

With these stops they help you move to the next point in becoming the u you want to be in this life. Another lifetime you may have wanted to experience something entirely different so the cards you dealt yourself are geared towards helping you with that mission. A person might have 1000s of past selves if not more but it would seem that it would not be beneficial for a person to try to seek all of them because you may only want to deal with the ones that are relevant to you in this experience....

I heard a speaker say they spoke to an angel and the angel stated that we are each hear to give a soul gift. We are merely here to have and experience and to bring this gift from soul to physical... That gift is you...... now I may have jacked that one up but it was along those lines lol...

For me my soul gift has always been along the same lines in different mediums and I always dealt my cards in a way that help me realize who I really am. Sometimes if you are really not playing your cards right or you keep "dropping" them.. you might have a "friend" slip you some cards under the table haha shoot...... just having angels and guides from other planes its like being a magician in a poker game....

Id say for my case especially because of our current time along with its circumstances and prejudices and etc My past life friends have helped me greatly a number of times. And clearing some things in this life helped me steer back to the road I set off on.

Also you could probably say that because of our current situations where we have limited consciousness but a lot of technology as well as the ability to tolerate the "newagers" that this life time is perfect for people who have a lot of problems or karma to clear because they could do it a lot faster compared to an age like when ww2 was going or something like the crusades... etc
:)