Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-01-2018, 10:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Archangel Michael

Hello to all. Just wanting to share a unique, special experience and maybe confirm that I am not crazy, ha ha. If anyone has any similar stories I would love to hear them. I am aware Archangel Michael visits many people, and his history. He recently started visiting me, daily, and he often stays with me for hours. I feel a lot of love from him, I have been shown visions of him, I asked him his name, and he said "Michael". His presence is extremely powerful, loving, and I can actually feel the energy of his touch. Otherwise I cannot see him, until he shows me visions of himself. I have my eyes open or closed, and I will see him briefly before the vision goes. I have since had him/other angels around non stop, even in my sleep I feel their presence. I can literally feel them/him touching me. I have vivd, unusual dreams where I feel like I am being shown things, but I can only remember snippets. I feels as though I am visiting an angelic realm. Some of the things I have seen are very beautiful. He has shown me how much God loves Earth and it's people. Sometimes the contact makes me feel very tired, as it is often during the night and I will be half asleep. Other times I am wide awake in the night, and I will not be tired the next day.Until recently I had nothing to do with angels, and didn't know anything about Michael. I have also had visions of myself as an Archangel which he has showed me. He told me my name was Muriel, so I looked her up! An Archangel! Her description fits my personality in many ways, but man, this whole thing is strange, I ask myself if I am going crazy, and I hear a telepathic voice say "No, you are not going crazy!" I get telepathic messages from him/other angels but they are not always accurate, like they aren't coming through properly. I have been told this will improve.Since this started I have looked up the description of Earth Angels and I fit it almost exactly! Anyway, feel free to respond, positive comments only please. What a beautiful experience, even if I don't really know what is going on. I don't want it to stop.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:18 AM
Knower
I didnt read the whole thing mainly because it was pretty predictable. But it was indeed a great experience for many. I’m another EA as one would say but, I haven’t had much experience with hearing angels maybe its because im not ready or beause i havent reached that “level” yet. But, in my experience with archangels since I am one as well its mostly the same thing besides not many of us agree with each other but have a brotherly bond. It’s quite hard to explain, its like take a sibling make it to where you havent seen them in forever and then spars happen to test what we have learned in that time gone then you joke about it and tease each other. I haven’t had an experience with Michael myself but I have with Uriel, Raphael, and a cherubim.
Old 12-01-2018, 02:10 AM
FrankieJG

What drives me crazy are synchronicities and coincidences. This is not relevant to your experience I am sorry but it is like a big sign for me.I am currently going through a rough time which seems to have no end.I was having high hopes about 2018 but there is nothing surprising about it either.I fell ill on the very first week. I am still looking for jobs,friends belittling me for not doing anything productive. I was wondering whether this year is going to be worse than better.
I have prayed to Archangel Micheal once or twice before.But for some reason exactly 3 days ago I got a sudden thought to pray to him again and ask for some light and hope. I immediately felt a sense of hope,courage and love after telling him my worries.It doesn't always happen. I have been using the same name of the OPs username on another forum where I was very active recently.So everyone has been calling me by that name.And here you are posting about Archangel Michael's love for you.What a coincidence.
Old 12-01-2018, 02:54 AM
Knower
I too hear angels but not normally Michael so that is pretty cool. Your ability to hear angels and probably other entities will get easier and less draining with time. At least that’s how it was for me. Eventually it should feel as easy as talking to anyone else. I don’t like announcing it often but as another incarnation of an archangel I can tell you that you are not crazy but try purifying spells if your worried about being deceived.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 17-01-2018, 07:38 AM
mindanalyzer

Wow hearing Michael is pretty cool since he is my favorite archangel. I never pray to Michael directly (I pray to God and Jesus) but I always ask God to send me Michael for protection and guidance

It is strange that I have this idea that I have met him before but I simply cannot remember
Old 21-01-2018, 06:13 AM
Guide

Can you describe what he looks like?
Old 29-01-2018, 07:28 AM
Newbie ;)

I have seen Michael and he has golden blond hair, wears blue/lightblue clothes. He is my guardian angel. I read about that Michael is the most powerful angels out there and it is usually the first angel you will be connected to. Of course this is not the case with everyone. I have met all the archangels once when doing angelmediatation but I haven´t tried that recently because it was very powerful experience and I needed time to process all that. It´s been amazingly wonderful improvement in my life to be protected by Michael.
Old 31-01-2018, 10:48 PM
Experiencer
It's amazing and heartwarming to hear you're making such a good connection and having good experiences. Michael is the most well known of the angels for good reason, and if it was being made up then experiences like this wouldn't be recognized as good by even the Christian religions. I've met a handful of angels - archangel and otherwise - and Michael is definitely one of the "loudest". From my experience and what I've confirmed from others, he's more inclined to have a very black and white perspective of right and wrong, and is very willing and capable to act on that in favor of what is considered good by his morals. This is in contrast to Gabriel, who tends to act a bit more from the standpoint that everything in existence has a time and place it belongs, and seeks to find ways to benefit both parties to retain balance without simply discarding what would be considered "undesirables" by the standards of Michael. Balance is a bit less popular a notion, so Michael gets the spotlight more often than not. That isn't to say he isn't just as helpful though, as like everything he too has his place, and I have had more than one experience where I Journey (astral project to help others) and found that my target person is only willing to accept the help of Michael. His presence is very distinct and potent, and I myself have called on his help a couple of times when I just wanted someone to get in there and stop a situation when it got out of hand. He and Gabriel can be likened to a police officer and therapist handling a domestic situation: an officer is better for getting the individuals to stop fighting, and a therapist is better for getting them to sit down afterward and come to a healthy solution.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 31-01-2018, 11:45 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Katrina,

I have had communion with this particular angel now and again for some years. I've visited Le Mont St. Michel in France and you really must go there if/when you ever have the chance. It is breathtaking and is the most beautiful sacred place dedicated to Archangel Michael on earth. It is part of the St. Michael's ley line which runs from Skellig Michael in Ireland all the way down to the Holy Land. It is the earth's largest ley line. It also runs through Glastonbury Tor in Somerset and St. Michael's Mount in Cornwall - both in England.

Michael gave to me my unborn child's middle name of, "Michael." I was struggling for a middle name (I felt the child was a boy - even though I chose not to find out via the scan) before he was born and as I looked to Le Mont St. Michel while driving past it one day from Cancale, I heard a voice say to me, "Michael. Name him Michael." When we got home from the trip, my husband said to me: "Why don't we give him the middle name of Michael?"

I was recently guided to buy a lovely statue of this Archangel which I keep in my bedroom.

As you surely know, he is a master protector and can also impart to one great strength and a sense of fearlessness in times of trial.

Your experiences with this Archangel are truly beautiful, truly special. I enjoyed reading about them. Thank you. Oh and I don't think you're crazy at all for what it's worth. And if you are, well let us all just sign up for the 'funny farm' together!

May Archangel Michael continue to guide you ever on...

P.S.

"Ragdoll,"

I too have 'seen' Archangel Michael...He's beautiful...

He appeared to me (amid a vision while I was meditating in the late night/early hours of the day) as a man with a tall, muscular, athletic body. He had dark blonde/light brown tresses which cascaded in waves around his handsome face. I recall him wearing a combination of blue fabric and silver armor. Overall, I got this incredible sense of strength and power emanating from him. Forgive me, that I cannot tell you the color of his eyes for I was just learning to grasp certain things and was not feeling entirely confident in myself and my abilities at the time so, in short, I 'fled' (meaning I 'came to' out of my trance state). I suppose I'd also felt somewhat intimidated by 'His Grace's' magnificent presence. I will also note that he appeared in the brightest and bluest of auras - it was one with radiant white accents. I will never forget any of it.
Old 10-02-2018, 05:01 AM
Guide

The fact that these beings are contacting you in this capacity and your able to see and feel them would imply that you are from this realm.... they interact with beings who they have connections with like this.... the forgetting process of coming into this limited consciousness is really something else and they help realign and depending on the mission they may come out like they do to you.... I think the main reason you may be here is to anchor love to this world... :)

I often communicate with my angels and guardians lol many times a day... and I too can hear or feel them sometimes or when they want me to at least... lol they dont want me to go too spiritual yet because it would throw me out of balance.. lol... When I first met Archangel Gabriel... i would always get huge headaches.... but then I was not aligned with my heart as I am now... Now that you know them why dont you pray more for people :)