Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-05-2013, 10:13 PM
Scattered Sheep

WALKING into the eternal...!!!

24 " Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My (Yahushua Messiah) word and believes in Him who sent me possesses everlasting life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

25 Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of Elohim. And those having heard shall live,"

26 For as the Father YHWH possesses life in Himself, so He gave also to the Son to possess life in Himself." Yohanan 5 (John 5)

Hear O Yisra'el and live...
Old 06-05-2013, 11:11 PM
Mayflow

Welcome to the course in eternity.
It is a very broad based course
and eternity is careful
to not exclude anything.

This is I think
the way
the Holy Spirit works
Do you choose to disagree?
Old 06-05-2013, 11:52 PM
Scattered Sheep

Yes, YHWH is exclusive to His people, eternity is available to everyone, YHWH's kingdom through His Son Yahushua is a narrow and straight path and only available to His own that is now right before you. Choose, please, I don't know how much time we have, tomorrow is not promised..
Old 07-05-2013, 02:40 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattered Sheep
Yes, YHWH is exclusive to His people, eternity is available to everyone, YHWH's kingdom through His Son Yahushua is a narrow and straight path and only available to His own that is now right before you. Choose, please, I don't know how much time we have, tomorrow is not promised..

Ummmm, I thought that you said on another thread that life is eternal for all...maybe I misunderstood.....who cares if tomorrow is not promised--we just get to go Home again...so now you are saying that eternity is only for those who believe in Yahushua?? What happens to the rest of us?. If you are not a Christian, how do you believe in Yahushua
Old 07-05-2013, 03:30 PM
Scattered Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
Ummmm, I thought that you said on another thread that life is eternal for all...maybe I misunderstood.....who cares if tomorrow is not promised--we just get to go Home again...so now you are saying that eternity is only for those who believe in Yahushua?? What happens to the rest of us?. If you are not a Christian, how do you believe in Yahushua

The Scripture talks of Eternal Life and Eternal Punishment. Eternity for all one way or the other. And I said "YHWH's Kingdom through His Son Yahushua is...not "eternity is only for those.." You might be misquoting me, very possibly. Yahushua Messiah never started a movement called Christianity, nor did Paul or and of His followers, contrary to popular belief. They all followed Torah (law) and can be proven in Scripture. There is a great amount of misinterpretation in the world. I encourage all to study the original language Scripture was written in. It is a lifetime endeavor and YHWH is worthy of it. This is all in Scripture. YHWH does not force anyone to follow Him. He sends workers out to spread His truth and they proclaim His name in the name of Yahushua the Messiah.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:55 PM
Mayflow

I choose to choose those who allow me to be free to be me, not anyone who tries to force me to choose.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:01 AM
Scattered Sheep

No force, choice, not force. It is a pickle, He said those who die to themselves will find life in Him.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:11 AM
Juanita

Scripture proves nothing--it is just hearsay....They are called Christians, because his followers thought him to be the christ...should they be called the yahu****es?
Old 08-05-2013, 02:28 AM
Scattered Sheep

Yup, He's not trying to prove anything. He Is.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:45 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattered Sheep
Yup, He's not trying to prove anything. He Is.

He is? He is what? What is he? No, "you" are trying to prove "something"...what, I am not sure...The names have been changed to protect the innocent...