Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-02-2018, 05:55 PM
Guide

Driving in circles

I dreamt I was in a car driving to a place that I was trying to find but kept missing the turn off. I seemed to recognise where I’d gone wrong so pulled over to stop and re-think. Then I set off again. I did this about 3 times and each time I ended up pulling over in the same place as the first time. On the 3rd time I got out of the car and a man got out of another car on the other side who was already parked up. He came over and said ‘I’ve seen you drive round for the last 20 mins, are you new to this area? I ask because you seem so calm and relaxed. You seem to know where you’re going.’

I instantly knew that he meant it was unusual to know and understand the layout of the area and it seemed he’d never seen anyone do that before. I was modest in response but secretly pleased that I clearly navigated the roads well considering I’d never been there before. I got back in the car and this time looked at a map which showed me where I was and where I needed to be I just couldn’t seem to get there since when getting to a certain point there was no access that seemed to go where I knew I should be going and I had to carry on round where it lead me to the same spot I’d been pulling over each time.

I felt like I’d finally got it after looking at the map but when I set off I had another person in the car with me, a woman. We’d stopped to arrange ourselves as we knew we had to change over cars soon and I said to her ‘don’t forget your shoes’ and I promptly bent down and picked up a pair of her shoes and pushed them into a bag. In the meantime whilst I was doing this, a woman approached the car door and said to us, ‘I really like your car,' and we both laughed as I said, ‘thanks, but we have to change it in a moment to an Audi.’

I woke up at this point. I don’t know in what way myself and the woman arranged ourselves or what that meant. I’m also not sure why the make of the car was an ‘Audi.’ Nice cars but I wouldn’t choose one for myself, I’d have other preferences before an Audi. Not sure why we were laughing at the thought of changing over cars either.

It would seem that I’m having another dream where speech is involved and it wasn’t a chaotic dream all over the place. I kind of saw the man as well in more detail. I never seem to look at people in my dreams normally and I didn’t really look at the two women in the dream.

Is this dream trying to tell me I’m just going round in circles with the same particular issues? Is it normal to dream where the content has got some flow to it?
Old 19-02-2018, 11:22 PM
Super Moderator
The impression I got was that you know where you are going and you even know how to get there but maybe the time isn't right and you keep doing the same thing over and over again hoping for a different response when it just isn't the right time or even possibly the right direction.

Audi, The company name is based on the Latin translation of the surname of the founder, August Horch. "Horch", meaning "listen" in German, becomes "audi" in Latin.

So maybe you have to transition from what you are doing now to listening more. Instead of do, do, doing, listen for the cues and guidance to come on which direction to go. the woman could represent your emotional body so preparing yourself emotionally for a new direction (shoes). So are you trying to go down a path of some sort, career or otherwise, and can't seem to get it going? It is possible there is someplace else you are meant to be. Keep your ears open and you will find the way to go.
Old 21-02-2018, 04:47 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection

well this dream is God & Goddess trying to explain that they are merged with your body, & your soul will get arranged with the woman's body & become a part of her, as she removes your soul from your feet area, & carries it in a bag with her for the night. She said you are going to get into an Audi & that is because your body has tunnels in it where another body links to yours like a fox going into its tunnels. So she (Goddess) is saying that she is in your body with you but you will change places & you will start travelling in her body with her in a bag that She carries, just as you carry pockets & chambers in your body where God & Goddess reside when they are in your body.

They frequently tell people that they are behind an invisible door that has a passage behind it, & this means they have spiritual portals in the body & they go through those portals & into secret chambers in & around people. God was showing me some of the portals today & one travels up the back & one travels down to the feet, & one goes out of the front of the body. Lots of people have been taken through all the portals & passages & written about it. When people die they find themselves in a tunnel & that is a tunnel that is always connected to them.

Anyway this is what your dream is about I believe. A secret sideway passage that is invisible to you but there is a Goddess in there who is driving in your body vehicle with you & you just can't see Her. But at night She changes places with you & takes you out of your feet portal & places you in a bag that She carries in Her fox-like body vehicle. The male God will remain behind with your body as your soul is taken to other worlds for many years & even lifetimes. Many people wake up & remember living an entire lifetime on another world during the night. Time doesn't exist when Goddess takes you out of your body.
Also Goddess has a female counterpart on the outside that helps her & that is why another woman approached your car from the outside as you were getting ready to enter an Audi fox & rearrange yourselves.

Anyway it is all spiritual knowledge & does not relate to your earth life as far as I can see

Sometimes I sense I've been somewhere but I can never remember. I guess I'm not meant to?
Old 21-02-2018, 05:02 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
The impression I got was that you know where you are going and you even know how to get there but maybe the time isn't right and you keep doing the same thing over and over again hoping for a different response when it just isn't the right time or even possibly the right direction.

Audi, The company name is based on the Latin translation of the surname of the founder, August Horch. "Horch", meaning "listen" in German, becomes "audi" in Latin.

So maybe you have to transition from what you are doing now to listening more. Instead of do, do, doing, listen for the cues and guidance to come on which direction to go. the woman could represent your emotional body so preparing yourself emotionally for a new direction (shoes). So are you trying to go down a path of some sort, career or otherwise, and can't seem to get it going? It is possible there is someplace else you are meant to be. Keep your ears open and you will find the way to go.

Thank you Michelle11. I seem to have wanted to 'see' cues about which direction I should be going. I do need to 'listen' I've had enough references to 'hearing' in my last few dreams and the bit about preparing myself emotionally for a new direction feels right too. I don't think I am where I'm supposed to be so I'm definitely going to be listening and keeping my ears open.